It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

So This Chuck Knigge and this Chuck Knigge on Deviant Art is the Maban from this thread?

I hope it's true. Talented writer AND talented artist.

I'm very much looking forward to Maban posting more information on his shard's origin when he gets it.

EDIT: Changed "Chris" for "Chuck". Thanks KT

[edit on 26/6/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Chuck not Chris, but yes he seems to have a talent for writing too.

www.televisionzombies.com...

Whether he and Maban are one and the same, only Maban can answer that. He ignored the reference the first time I made it, but did say he was in Seattle...Maban is a terrible tease. Did you check out the link to his 'just released' (a year and two months ago!!!) weapons thread in the same post? Boeing of course.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Are you into Harry Potter Maban? That Knigge's profile also has the birth date of 1981, aged 26.

It's you, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Heh.

LOL @ "SeaKnigge."

That's clever.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
That is not me. Chuck isn't even close to my real name.
I'm sure this will cause a totally new line of inquiry. However, I do have evidence to prove that I am not Chuck Knigge. Evidence at this point which I am unwilling to provide you because it is an invasion of privacy.

It seems so many have become so good at finding shreds of evidence; they totally miss that which is practically staring them in the face.

- Maban

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Maban]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Maban

[edit on 27-6-2008 by KilgoreTrout]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
How 'bout a good old fashioned change of subject, then?

Originally posted by Maban
These would include a single world government (of sorts), a unification of humanity, and most importantly a singe unified goal for all to follow, despite cultural and diversities. If you take a look at Gene Roddenberry's works, this better points to the type of world which we would view as truly "enlightened." The kind of world we should look to to model ours after.

How much more detail are you able to go into on this specific quote, Maban? Please go into as much detail as you possibly can.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Maban

I must apologise for my earlier reaction, I am somewhat lacking in sleep and my senses have been failing me.

Evidence at this point which I am unwilling to provide you because it is an invasion of privacy.

I understand. I respect your privacy with good humour and on the assumption that all will be revealed in good time.

It seems so many have become so good at finding shreds of evidence; they totally miss that which is practically staring them in the face.

My peripheral vision has always caused me great distraction and slowed my responses to what is right before me in plain sight. A touch of sophistry crept in too I fear. We can but learn.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by KilgoreTrout]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
Incidently Maban, while i think about it, how does Buddhism and the other peaceable teachings of the Illuminons fit into the production of instruments of war. Kind of stuck on that one.

I'm not sure I totally follow... One could surmise that especially in times like these simple "peaceable" actions will not win over human hearts and minds instantaneously. There are certainly cases wherein we do utilize such design and manufacturing to combat a imminent threat. However, we do not see the a total cessation, nor arms race as beneficial in any manner. Some forces must be met with force, force because we are left with little other choice. Needless to say, peace doesn't always work; we are all human afterall.

Indeed, I have committed much information about current events/technologies and other subjects to memory; and most certainly history is not among them. I would then ask you. would you try to tackle specific duties by trying to understand everything about everything? Or would you, like I, specialize your knowledge as to the specifics pertinent to your duties and/or interests to better resolve them? In a result providing better advice and expertise in specific fields which will better help fellow Illuminons, rather than simply possessing a general knowledge about everything?

My nerves are certainly not frayed. I just feel that perpetual reiteration of previous data points prove to be highly vestigial in nature. Given that, to my mind, all which could have been gleaned form them, were.

- Maban

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Maban]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Originally posted by Cadbury

These would include a single world government (of sorts), a unification of humanity, and most importantly a singe unified goal for all to follow, despite cultural and diversities. If you take a look at Gene Roddenberry's works, this better points to the type of world which we would view as truly "enlightened." The kind of world we should look to to model ours after.

How much more detail are you able to go into on this specific quote, Maban? Please go into as much detail as you possibly can.

Certainly. Well to extend the analogy. In Gene Roddenberry's works there is certainly two unified messages within them. The first is that humanity has moved beyond petty differences, superfluous beliefs, barbaric, violent tendencies, and has come into a new paradigm. This shift has occurred transitioning humanity in the direction of wonder in exploration. The vehicle for this seeking of understanding, is presented in the context of deep space exploration. It is a triggering event which unites humanity to one common goal. To set aside everything that they thought they knew, and to seek the truth for themselves. Placing stock in nothing else than experience and sight. A journey that will undoubtedly redefine humanity. Illuminons will occasionally signify this point in time more so as "Transcendence," than that of "Enlightenment." A transcendence of being, physical, mental, and spiritual. They are in essence the same thing, becoming more than we are capable of, more than we can imagine to be.

It will be a transition beyond archaism and condescension. To shed our conceded and self righteous dichotomies. To admit we truly know and understand nothing of the universe which we are apart of. Upon this point we will begin to truly understand the very nature of the universe around us, as we seek understanding; rather than blind throes of contemplation.

The second message is of a understanding, and drive for technological advance. through technology we are able to understand more, and better enhance the human condition. Such an enhancement will allow humanity to better itself far more than any natural advancements. Technology can also aid us in helping others whom otherwise would be left to their own sorrows and fate. Technological advance is the cornerstone in a new future. A symbol that we are not afraid of anything. That no matter how powerful we become, we are capable and able of understanding and using such power wisely. When someone observes technology in the simplest form you see its potential, good and bad. A hammer can be used to bludgeon a man across the head, or to build a home for the needy. technology can be used for good, or evil.

"The only true thing we have control over, is weather we are good, or evil"

This is the new world. The New Earth Civilization. We must begin to work to do all we can to not only make this world better, but to shift our own personal mentalities and that of our children. The future battlefield will not be that of forest nor sand, but that of the mind. We must prepare ourselves and our children for this new battle. After all, this world does not belong to us, it belongs to our children. We are only holding this world for the shortest of time.

- Maban

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   

This is the new world. The New Earth Civilization. We must begin to work to do all we can to not only make this world better, but to shift our own personal mentalities and that of our children. The future battlefield will not be that of forest nor sand, but that of the mind. We must prepare ourselves and our children for this new battle. After all, this world does not belong to us, it belongs to our children. We are only holding this world for the shortest of time.

Such revelations can make even the most secular of us see the bright lights of epiphany.

All the dressing and drama was distracting. If I had simply seen YOU I may not have suffered the confusion. It doesn't matter who is behind Maban, but the early emphasis on history destroyed your message, in fact YOU. Now that I can see YOU the message is clear.

Welcome Maban and I look forward to talking with YOU more often, just drop the Illuminati rubbish, I will, if you will, none of us need that really. It isn't a secret....or rather it doesn't have to be, illumination without boundaries
Now that would make a refreshing change. Can that be the New New World Order? You don't know until you try, and I am as willing as you are.

I have a much longer reply that I had begun yesterday. I may post it later, I'll see how it turns out. I will ignore your reply to me as I think we have established that the details of who you are, or what you are, are unimportant. Just the YOU that is here and now and for a future, is the one I wish to speak to.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hello Maban, I have been following this thread with great interest, in fact I signed up in order to ask you some questions, those particular questions can wait for now though.

What I would like to ask is your opinion on these two ATS threads, the first one in particular.

link to thread

If you give any credence to this mans blog entry will you (the shards) be able to stop it? It looks all too likely to me.

link to thread

I think most people are expecting this to happen anyway, would the shards interfere, or is this something that would have to be allowed to happen?

I would like to say Maban that despite the doubts to your credibility expressed by various ATS members I have a positive feeling about you. I haven't come up with a good reason for not listening to what you have to say and I don't see any harm in it

I look forward with interest to the historical information from Iceland.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
thank u maban for u enlighting prospective,I have took the time to read all the above,and no matter what your elder say,your time has been well spent informing us,as those that can see, know,the world is awakening to its destiny.It is comforting to think there is someone out there on humanitys side and not moneys side,wich is a empty box to begin with lol.
The time for the lightbeings to return to earth is drawing close,the crystals are awakening.I personaly live in one of the US crystal votex's wich lie below my feet as we speak.We are all the stewards of this planet yet some have forgoten there duty to this planet.But as u are aware ,the lightbeings alone are the one that are ,and can, use the ancient technology they left so long ago when they departed,But we all have to help each other use what they, will and, are giving us,but u have to learn to see first.
But alas, my real purpose in this replay is to thank you.

the universal currency is truth,love,and wisdom ,becuse all these have and will be here forever.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This is really a response to a U2U and therefore I am unable to identify who's question it is I am responding too, but I am assured that that person will know. I answer it here, because I think that it is important that I show clearly and transparently that I have no fear of getting into any trouble. I have nothing to hide. I would be perfectly happy for this member to post here, all the U2Us that have passed between us, and suggests that they ask others who have been whispering in the ear whether they would be willing to do likewise. I bear no one any malice, this has all occurred for a reason, and the outcome is good.

In answer to the question, my friend said nothing, complete deafening silence, but I could feel her presence. I have been trying to write a letter to her, but had been unable to, for a number of reasons and partly because I knew from the minute I arrived at this thread that there was something here that I needed before I could write that letter. It was through the silence itself that I finally connected with her and knew that I was right. For a moment I spun around and saw myself through her eyes and it was good. I saw in me what I see in her. There is much more to it, so much more but for the purposes here that is enough.

If nothing else and no matter who anyone is or isn't on this thread what I have spoken to you is nothing but the truth.

Maban has a multi-faceted personality, but within that there is a true light which should not be ignored. I believe that in some the element of competition brings out the worst and that even the most enlightened can at times err. What I feel we have seen on this thread is more of a demonstration of the Laws of Detraction as much as anything else.

As I said, post my U2Us, even the one where I say why I like a certain members name. I'd be surprised if he'd take offence and I would either way say it to his face and without malice. I once referred to him to another member as a puppy, very eager but keeps weeing in the corner. I'd say that to him too given the right moment. No malice, nothing to hide.

I don't expect you to respond here, I always welcome your U2Us and I hope that you understand why I have written to you here.

Best wishes

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I would be more than happy to extend that courtesy. given that I feel, perhaps my original attempt at gaining creditability has created my own undoing as to my legitimacy. All along I had emphasized the message rather than the messenger, and in effect created the very situation I had been attempting to avoid.

Henceforth, I will happily continue answering questions and commenting on a cornucopia of subjects, with the caveat of disregarding any "Illuminati" ties as you have so wisely suggested. Hopefully this dialogue remains open and clear with this new addendum.

- Maban

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by A curious cat

Very good questions. Firstly a "Global Economic Crash." The truth about "Financial Annalists" is in fact that they are masters at probability and luck. In all honesty there are truly too many variables to effectively determine what will happen. As an example look at the financial recession after September 11th, 2001. Black Swan type events can cause great financial fluctuations, and therefore cannot be accurately projected. However, if one looks at the trend; it is grim to say none the less. There have been many ruminations about such a "global Economic collapse." The only true "advice" and/or "comment" I could provide is a link:

RBS Warning

As for a type of "Police State" within the United States, it is possible, if not probable. However, not to the extent that someone like Alex Jones may surmise. It would be limited and would have to be acceptable to the American People and most of the world; in other words subtle in its implementation. Anything but would cause a systematic collapse of their entire power base. Many have gained power from fear, however if [the people] come to fear those whom have promised them protection and security, then the attack dogs, as so to speak, turn on their master. Violently and suddenly. Their power play would turn form a hegemonic consumption, to almost total anarchy. One of our saving graces has always been their need for relative stability as a means of ensuring their own power. So in a sense they must do a majority of our work for us in order to stay in power. Allowing us to better over watch their actions.

That said, if attempts are made towards this end, insurance procedures have been put in place to severely destabilize their ability to hold trust, in effect cutting out the foundation beneath them. We do not directly assault, we do not back stab. However attacking sideways proves to be the most tactically effective, and deniable action. By utilizing an enemy's misdeeds against them we are able to trigger their downfall quickly and effectively, while also maintaining the facade that they had succumb to their own misdeeds. The true "Buddhist" fashion of fighting. Meanwhile we remain masked, and the greater populous reaps the benefits of our small but effective actions.

As for Iran, the United States Government does indeed have commando units there. We have been aware of this for about a two months now. It was our hope that they would be able to successfully disarm them covertly; but It appears that both the Presidential Administration, and the Mass Media have "outed" them, for... unrecognized reasons. It was in our hopes that a disarmed Iran would prevent the current Administration form launching any type of attack. especially, if evidence where to appear [after the fact] that their nuclear potential had been disarmed. As far as the situation has progressed, I can only surmise that this was indeed deliberate and was to act as an "out" for the Administration to both prove and legitimize an all out naval and air strike.

We do possess plans in order to either reduce the effects of a new conflict, or to safeguard entirely against them. Although, we are... apprehensions of one implacable and impossible scenarios to prevent against. If another domestic attack were to take place, we would have little recourse, than to simple "ride it out." We have done all we can to help domestic security agencies and other protective entities to prevent any form of organized "event" domestically. I personally feel, that that it isn't nearly enough. These times have proven to generate Black Swan Events in ever increasing numbers. This is a new paradigm shift form our normal systematic and calculated planning and execution methodologies. We are having to shift our dichotomies from that, to one of a more "reactive" nature than that of a previously "proactive" one. It has proven cumbersome, disorganized, and trying of our skills and abilities. but I feel no matter how difficult the times become we will be able to adapt effectively and quickly enough ti overcome it. Like that of an OODA Loop process.

- Maban

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by devareous

If more people embrace the ideologies expressed here, I would think [and hope] that a New and better world would emerge. This is the dream of the Shards, of every Illuminon; a "New Earth Civilization." It is always refreshing and awe inspiring to see so many who have this mentality, and have never even heard of the Shards.

- Maban

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I believed you asked previously if this "New World Civilization" could be the NWO? It is indeed not. We abhor the concept of a NWO, for its implementation is nothing more than a totalitarian global state. Whereas a NEC is of a global state free from hegemonic dictators, and is only occasionally graced by awe inspiring individuals like that of Malcolm X, Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, Mother Teresa, and the Gyalwa Rinpoche [Precious Protector] (The Dali Lama).

I will admit I do indeed possess "multifaceted personalities," as does everyone. I do admit I approach these boards with a degree of decorum, reserve, and articulation which I may not in my normal life. But given any specific person whom wishes to spread information, one must maintain the best possible ethos to ensure the clarity and vigor of, what I feel to be, a extremely important message.

That message is of hope, determination, and perseverance. No matter the hurtles, no matter the downfalls; as Martin Luther King Jr. said 'We will overcome." The unofficial Illuminon saying we were given from an Enlightened one long ago was simple, elegant, and embodies all it means to be human:

"Regardless of our circumstance, light will prevail no matter how long it is eclipsed."

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Henceforth, I will happily continue answering questions and commenting on a cornucopia of subjects, with the caveat of disregarding any "Illuminati" ties as you have so wisely suggested. Hopefully this dialogue remains open and clear with this new addendum.

I thank you for taking my suggestion on board. Shards is a term I am much more comfortable with, given that it is more inclusive.

I also welcome your use of the term dialogue and hope that something much more along those lines will develop here. There seems to be a common misconception that you have a control over the future and the questioning seems to fail to emphasise the role that we can all play in that.

Thinking towards a better future may help but what in your opinion is the most important thing that every individual reading this can do to effect the change that you speak of? After all you are here, but in your response just now, to curious cat I believe, you imply that the Shards merely manipulate and counter act. You react rather than act. This seems hardly the enlightened approach, why the subterfuge? What is the implied threat?

I am not a firm believer in either the Fabian or the Keynesian approach, I firmly feel that a return to a more 'natural order' is required. I don't believe in revolt either, been there done that read the book. However, with these options removed there is very little evidence of a positive change being effected. I would be interested in your point of view?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I believed you asked previously if this "New World Civilization" could be the NWO? It is indeed not. We abhor the concept of a NWO, for its implementation is nothing more than a totalitarian global state. Whereas a NEC is of a global state free from hegemonic dictators, and is only occasionally graced by awe inspiring individuals like that of Malcolm X, Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, Mother Teresa, and the Gyalwa Rinpoche [Precious Protector] (The Dali Lama).

Try it in lower case it loses all it's power. You are proposing a new world order, the term is nothing to be afraid of, they are just a collection of words that imply change. A world as i mentioned that entails ensuring that our children are raised and nurtured in a way to ensure that they are truly enlightened beings cannot be accomplished now, not for many generations. Far too many are slipping through the net, far too many are currently suffering horrifying abuses, our societies are sick and need healing. We cannot simply look forward to a hopeful future, we have to actively build it.

Do not be deceived, a new world order which nurtures the light within will create brilliance, unity and collectivisation in no way implies homogeny to my mind. To me it is the allowance to let each mind to explore its own path and find the purpose that joins it with others in that society.

I will admit I do indeed possess "multifaceted personalities," as does everyone. I do admit I approach these boards with a degree of decorum, reserve, and articulation which I may not in my normal life. But given any specific person whom wishes to spread information, one must maintain the best possible ethos to ensure the clarity and vigor of, what I feel to be, a extremely important message.

You see I don't, I come here as me and me alone, that me becomes more complete everyday and ATS has played a huge part in that. The power in the message is knowing that it is possible, as I know. That message requires reason, not subterfuge and dressings, for it to be effectively delivered. There is pure joy in living and knowing that every action that you take is effecting that change, to feeling the change around you and lighting the lives of others. Part of that is losing the trappings that hold you back from doing that, the multifaceted personality is ineffective, you need to let the light in YOU shine out and speak, not allow it dribble through a facade.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join