It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I'd just like to add that I respect Maban whether he's made all this up or whether he's telling a kind of truth. Although his story is really getting shot at badly now, I still don't know who he is or what he's really up to, but this man is no ordinary poster, that's for sure. This entire situation has been next level, and I thank him for that no matter what. I also thank everyone else who participated. Quality work. And, I guess, I should also apologise for some of my own rather dubious and questionable tactics throughout all this. So I apologise to you (you know who you are).

Maban, Sir... It's all on you now. Still think you can handle this one alone?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
reply to post by cornixman

Let me see if I can help you answer your question cornixman.

A few of us on ATS have a great interest in the Bavarian Illuminati. This is why Maban's thread was initially of interest. However, Fire in the Mind who is an expert on the Bavarian Illuminati questioned Maban about his shard's link to the Bavarian Illuminati via Knigge's alleged son, Augustus Knigge.

It turns out that there is no Augustus Knigge and therefore no links between Maban's group and the Bavarian Illuminati.

This is similar to the modern-day Rosicrucian movements who claim to be direct descendants of the 17th century Rosicrucians. All modern day Rosicrucians, despite their possible merits are not true descendants and are fakes.

Maban is obviously quite smart and a gifted writer. However, it has become painfully obvious in this thread that his "shard" is a fake, with no actual links to the Bavarian Illuminati. This doesn't mean that Maban's group isn't real, just that their claim of being descendants of the Bavarian Illuminati is false.

PS: finding out about the Appleseed movie was well worth the read.

[edit on 24/6/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

I appreciate your answer ConspiractNut but unfortunately it doesn't address why KilgoreTrout had a sudden about turn and refused to state why? KilgoreTrout was still very interested in talking to Maban AFTER Fire In The Minds 'debunking' of an historical fact but then he mysteriously did a runner in the wake of Illahee.

If it is just a fantasy on the part of Maban then fair enough but if people have noticed something specific that makes them think it is fiction then I wish they would pass it on so that we can all gain from the experience..........or is that the problem?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornixman
I appreciate your answer ConspiractNut but unfortunately it doesn't address why KilgoreTrout had a sudden about turn and refused to state why? KilgoreTrout was still very interested in talking to Maban AFTER Fire In The Minds 'debunking' of an historical fact but then he mysteriously did a runner in the wake of Illahee.

If it is just a fantasy on the part of Maban then fair enough but if people have noticed something specific that makes them think it is fiction then I wish they would pass it on so that we can all gain from the experience..........or is that the problem?

I am afraid that I will not discuss my reasoning and I do apologise for any frustration that that may cause you (and also for not replying to your U2U).

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

That's ok bro, we don't want to rock the boat now do we!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornixman
That's ok bro, we don't want to rock the boat now do we!

That's sis actually, and I like rocking boats. There is nothing going on here, I am not 'in' on anything I can assure you and I am not 'covering' for anyone or anything - I would have to understand what was actually going on to be able to do that and I don't fully. In part I agree most with Cadbury's last post and I would like to talk to whoever 'Maban' really is, not 'Maban' himself.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Maban

My questions are...

What are some of the signs that global enlightenment is approaching?

Is there a way to increase the speed at which this will happen?

What does the "unveiling" which you speak of refer to, specifically?

What is the Shards view on Extraterrestrial life forms?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

There is nothing going on here, I am not 'in' on anything I can assure you and I am not 'covering' for anyone or anything.

I can vouch for that, and prove it. She's nothing to do with this, Cornixman.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by intelligent life

What are some of the signs that global enlightenment is approaching?

That point of view doesn't quite apply; allow me to clarify. A "Global Enlightenment" does not come in the form of a Christian'esque rapture, nor some sort of all embracing light. A Global Enlightenment is an enlightenment of understanding... wisdom if you will. A true "sign" wold be that of a physical one. These would include a single world government (of sorts), a unification of humanity, and most importantly a singe unified goal for all to follow, despite cultural and diversities. If you take a look at Gene Roddenberry's works, this better points to the type of world which we would view as truly "enlightened." The kind of world we should look to to model ours after.

Is there a way to increase the speed at which this will happen?
Yes, two ways. But no, we would not accelerate, nor allow anyone to accelerate it forcibly; despite any present/future global condition or decay. The two main ways this will happen is a total global upheaval and collapse. The result of which is a more decentralized and a determined humanity. The second is of a unification of all humanity under one (current) world power/entity. Neither of these possibility in our (Shards) views are acceptable, nor allowable. Both would constitute a breach in global stability, a scenario which we are designed around to fully prevent. Our duty and purpose is the continued maintenance of civilization, and its stabilization. The occurrence of either of these two forces would constituent excessive and existential risk to the world populous. A risk we will not, nor ever take.

Allow me to clearly place my point of emphasis. We combat only the shattering forces in our world. If an individual or group is working to better humanity, they shall be left to their work. Those whom seize power and collaborate towards domination or suppression of humanity's will or sovereignty; shall be safeguarded against.

What does the "unveiling" which you speak of refer to, specifically?
The truth. The truth of our past, our future, and the nature of many things hidden, or once thought to be invisible/impossible. I do not attempt to speak in riddles. I only attempt to speak in specifics which do not give away our most closely guarded truths. But I can, and will say this.

"The new earth civilization will come upon the wings of sunshine and satin."

What is the Shards view on Extraterrestrial life forms?
They irrefutably and unequivocally exist. That said, we do not encourage, nor dismiss their existence en mass. Further questions regarding this subject can be redirected in form of a U2U.

Thank you for the questions. It Would seem that since my past is in question, our future has been dismissed as well.

- Maban

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

It is true that our organization's history is in question. In all honesty it has been hotly disputed for many years. I conveyed what knowledge I knew, even if it was unbenounced to my knowledge, incorrect.

However, I would ask you to not undermine this thread or its potential by dragging this subject through the mud, so to speak. All I ask of you is for your extension of the same courtesies that I have imbued to you, good sir.

Common courtesy, and politeness. I mean no disrespect or brashness; only a conveyance of civility and collectiveness. Such an attitude in my mind will better this thread over time.

Therefore I ask. Those whom have questions, please proceed in providing them. Those whom wish to further "debunk" my reputation or background, please do so. Those whom which to further hinder or deform this thread please, take your leave.

I feel I have yet sill much information to bestow upon those whom have questions, comments, or concerns. I live by the ideology that when opportunity presents itself, you seize it.

This is not a personal attack upon you in specific, this is directed to those whom have perpetuated this instance. If you do indeed wish to create your own thread dispelling my legitimacy, feel free to do so. You will face no obstruction from myself, nor any possible supporters.

- Maban

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Maban

You’ve certainly got a pair, I have to give you that.

I obviously can’t quite let go of this one so I won’t attempt to make excuses for my continued presence, however I did first of all want to point out that it was not Fire’s ‘debunking’ that confirmed for me that you are not what you represent yourself to be. There are, I feel, explanations for the ‘Shards’ inadequate history they simply need to be properly explored. I cannot help but wonder why none of your number has done so before. I am not so much wanting to give you the benefit of the doubt as having some difficulty in removing the bit from my teeth and intrigued by the periphery.

The reasons that I feel you are not who you say you are, it was more your comments on the present that indicated that to me. Obviously you are hiding things, whether that is because of your remit from the Shards, or due to other factors we can leave aside. But, I did notice that you are also leaving information to be found, it is this that interests me, and whether that is intentional or not. While some, as I understand it, consider this a masturbatory experience on your part I am less inclined to believe that someone would invest so much effort for the sole purpose of self amusement. I may be wrong and I would like to leave all that aside for the time being.

Suffice to say, because I can, I am prepared to suspend my disbelief and play along. Not necessarily because I believe that what you are presenting is the truth but because I am interested in the truth.

What I would like you to do is help me, primarily by asking your Shard to provide what documentation they have on the origins of the Icelandic Shard or more appropriately a transcription of that documentation . I realise that we are plodding over old ground but I ask for this not because I wish to ‘debunk’ but because I want your help to test out a theory. If it fails, it makes absolutely no difference to your current status, but if it was to pan out it may help to explain your European origins. Without a full disclosure of the documents or even verbal histories that are held I cannot do this to the best of my ability.

I look forward to your response to this request.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maban
If you do indeed wish to create your own thread dispelling my legitimacy, feel free to do so.

Already done, in this very "writing exercise"- turned-thread. No need to continue anymore.

Although if you wish it to get personal I have much vitriol to dispense toward wannabes, liars and prevaricators.

For now, I'll let you have at it. You have successfully conned the gullible. They don't use their brain, so I guess it is up to someone to lead them by the nose. What else is new?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I feel, explanations for the ‘Shards’ inadequate history they simply need to be properly explored. I cannot help but wonder why none of your number has done so before.

Let me just say one thing before leaving the thread up to the credulous: the origin of Illuminati Shards begins and ends with this Maban fellow. No mention of the Shards anywhere in human existence - let alone being connected to a real secret society, the Bavarian Illuminati. ATS (on Maban's behalf) is the source.

Another invention is "Illuminon" - total and utter fantasy, with again no mention anywhere in the historical record. Never, ever. In French, however, "Illuminon(s)", plural, is a verb for Illuminer. One could say, for instance, "nous Illuminons": meaning, we Illuminate; or we shall Illuminate, or more precisely, let's Illuminate! Illuminons is exhortative - a first person plural imperative - but is hardly ever used.

So when you say, "I cannot help but wonder why none of your number ...", KilgoreTrout, the reason, is that there are no number of Illuminon. None ever in history in any document made by man. Pretend Maban had not come here for some sick "masturbatory experience" at the expense of those whose critical thinking is questionable; if he had not done so, no one would know about the Illuminon. I do get the feeling that "Illuminon" has something to do with anime. If that's the case, then that too is a total invention and an "exercise in creative writing." Perhaps there's an anime series which made up a story about Shards of the Illuminati. That could be a possibility as well. Japanese cartoons are not real life, though.

As far as me debunking ... that was the result, yes. After considerable effort on my part to uncover the truth. The kind of effort everyone needs to do for themselves when a claim comes along that contradicts what we know about history. In fact, I told you in a U2U that I am glad this had happened. Because of it, I now have a better grasp on the familial ties of Baron von Knigge. But I do detest with every fiber of my being the fact that this guy gets his rocks-off at the expense of others.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men
Let me just say one thing before leaving the thread up to the credulous
Another invention is "Illuminon" - total and utter fantasy, with again no mention anywhere in the historical record. Never, ever.

I'm very touched by your concern, I had no idea you cared.

Japanese cartoons are not real life, though.

Try telling that to my five year old son.

I am aware of the anime connection, particularly the avatar (though thanks for the link, such a beautiful song).

I take it you see no connection to linux web hosting. Or role-playing games...

I respect your input, but my interest in this is not something I am seeking to justify at this point. It could simply be that I'm seeking a little entertainment and due to a prolonged stretch of night shifts, the sleep deprivation is getting the better of me....

As far as me debunking ... that was the result, yes. After considerable effort on my part to uncover the truth. The kind of effort everyone needs to do for themselves when a claim comes along that contradicts what we know about history. In fact, I told you in a U2U that I am glad this had happened. Because of it, I now have a better grasp on the familial ties of Baron von Knigge. But I do detest with every fiber of my being the fact that this guy gets his rocks-off at the expense of others.

I can understand your pride in your research skills and 'debunking', I am steadily plowing through your site and my admiration for your work is without question. However, I have other reasons for my continued interest here, and an attraction that extends beyond facts.

Although if you wish it to get personal I have much vitriol to dispense toward wannabes, liars and prevaricators.

I'll look forward to that...you put on a lively show. Certainly floats my boat anyway.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Naughty!

(This line here, this line here, this line here.)

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm new to the forums (by that, I usually don't post) but this was a great read. I'm not sure whether or not this is faked or not, but I kinda have a good feeling about this one.

Maybe I missed something, but how are you "fighting" these groups trying to dominate the world and stuff?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

As I have stated earlier I have not just requested said documentation; but have initiated an internal investigation. Such an internal investigation should yield the evidence necessary to prove, or disprove our 'true" past; Knigge or not. I do not have access to original documentation, none of the Canadian Shards do for that matter of fact. These records solely reside with the Icelandic Shard, as I previously mentioned. Attempting to get these documentations in a quick fashion would essentially require a personal visit there, in lieu of a internal investigation. Given that traveling there is not a feasible option as of now; I defer to our investigative expertise. As soon as these documents are available to me I will post allowable information here.

- Maban

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by August Sonereal

Maybe I missed something, but how are you "fighting" these groups trying to dominate the world and stuff?

Simple: it is by means of political and financial influence. The world is governed by systems. The systems may vary, however they do provide great influence on the people/governments beneath them. With the changing of these systems and how they influence people/events we are able to ensure (relative) global stability. That said, no decision nor action yields perfect results; yet results they do yield.

- Maban

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

1) I do not live in Santa Barbara. It is Seattle; do not trust me?
Have a moderator track my I.P.

2) I am not 21.

3) It is not from anime.

Nice attempt.

- Maban

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

As I have stated earlier I have not just requested said documentation; but have initiated an internal investigation. Such an internal investigation should yield the evidence necessary to prove, or disprove our 'true" past; Knigge or not. I do not have access to original documentation, none of the Canadian Shards do for that matter of fact. These records solely reside with the Icelandic Shard, as I previously mentioned. Attempting to get these documentations in a quick fashion would essentially require a personal visit there, in lieu of a internal investigation. Given that traveling there is not a feasible option as of now; I defer to our investigative expertise. As soon as these documents are available to me I will post allowable information here.

- Maban

That is a shame but not to worry. However, what I was referring to was the reference that you yourself were using. Your answers are highly detailed, whether the information is accurate or not, I find it difficult, given your obvious lack of an affinity for history that you have all that committed to memory. I simply wondered if you could let me have the exact wording from which you were sourcing. I didn't realise that that was such a demanding request. I apologise, i can tell that your patience is becoming frayed by this line of questioning.

The reason I ask for this, is because I have found reference to another individual where there are a number of correlations to your version of events as well as an illuminati connection. It may be a coincidence but without further information from you I cannot know for sure and cannot research further. But no problem, it isn't going anywhere, I'll sideline it and await the response from Iceland.

All the best
KT

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

1) I do not live in Santa Barbara. It is Seattle; do not trust me?
Have a moderator track my I.P.

2) I am not 21.

3) It is not from anime.

Nice attempt.

- Maban

And, I'd already found him here anyway;

I noticed when I googled the name that it remains a prominent and it seems spread throughout europe and most of north america. There is even a Chuck Knigge, co-incidently he seems to be based on the west coast and is 26.

Incidently Maban, while i think about it, how does Buddhism and the other peaceable teachings of the Illuminons fit into the production of instruments of war. Kind of stuck on that one.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join