It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Perhaps Maban has been misled.

That would be extremely generous of you.

Next time I make up a story and allow it to continue for 12 pages (11450 views and 238 replies) while I privately laugh it up at the expense of the gullible, I'll be sure to have you stick up for me.

One way or another a fair bit of effort has been put into the venture by Maban. I'm interested enough in a response, if he has one.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

I dont understand why you think its fake. You cant prove it either way so according to Schrödinger's theory the story is both fake and true since we dont have very much evidence to support either side.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout
reply to post by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

And a response you shall have. My, my, quite a bit of discourse has been exchanged since my last appearance. Firstly I would like to respond to a... misinterpretation of my words. You have mentioned that Knigge's son would not wish to use his name because of disgrace; this is a fallacy. My statement was in fact that he would not wish to use his name in public, because of his father's notoriety. I never mentioned disgrace or any level of infamous persona. He was indeed a good and decent gentlemen, this I had though I openly recognized. What I was attempting to describe is this level of recognition did not allow for covertness, and therefore was a benefit he could not draw from in the public light.

I am elated by your discoveries. It would appear that there exists no record of Agoustous Knigge's existence, very intriguing. The reason I say this is because of underlying suspicion for generations about the Icelandic Council's forwardness with certain articles of information. there has been no reason for doubt of their forwardness, until now. However little focus (as I previously stated) has been placed on our past; and most has been placed on our future. I have a Council meeting this evening and will refer your findings along with two other Illuminons whom have recently uncovered... contradictory information. It will be interesting to receive the Icelandic Council's response, especially since I will ensure it is the highlight of our meeting.

Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men
I want to personally thank you for finding this information. Not only does it allude to a historical visage or even possible deception, but it is within the public domain and cannot be easily disputed. I had hoped by not disclosing what additional information I possessed about Agoustous Knigge would entice and motivate others to do some in-depth research. It would appear that my assumption was indeed accurate. My personal information from our archives also contradicts this information you have provided me. However, I think this finally places a spotlight on this subject and will flush it out into the open. I have also forwarded this information to three other Shards to see if they are willing to force an internal independent Illuminon inquisition.

It would appear that in my attempt to provide needed information to the public; I too have gained something important; hopefully some good can come of all of this. I can assure you that however illusive our past may be I can accurately account for it from the early 1920's to present day, and that I am indeed NOT "laughing my ass off" at some fictitious creation of mine. Our past may be inaccurate, but our present existence is reality.

I will reiterate and elaborate about the origins of our Shard, and not just the Icelandic Shard, this may hopefully place this into perspective. In the year 1933 my Shard was formed (I will also ask my Shard if I can disclose more to you). My grandfather moved here with his family in 1957. The time period from 1933 to 1962 is when the Shards went through what we call the "Reclamation Period." This is the time when the Canadian and Icelandic Shards had aligned themselves and began branching out. In this time period during our multiple geographical and geopolitical advances new discoveries where made with the very origins of Illuminism; origins well predating that of the Bavarian Illuminati. These discoveries lead to an internal upheaval and reformation which as a result produced the Icelandic Council. This "Upheaval Period" brought us closer to true Illuminism and is when we formally recognized ourselves as Illuminons. We never truly regarded ourselves as Illuminati; at least before about the turn of the century, 1900. This is when (as I stated earlier) the (now alleged) Agoustous Knigge attempt to control the Icelandic Shard and thus began the further shattering of the Icelandic Shard. Shortly after the Icelandic Shard descended into chaos (Upheaval Period) and Knigge withdrew his participation. This period from the turn of the century to about 1928 is when a Canadian woman of all people began to reunite the Shards. Although given the time period she was not fully able to bring them back together (female inferiority) until her later husband, provided the strength of leadership to reunite the Shards of the Illuminati (thus my title, even though technically it was no longer the "Official" Illuminati, they still bore resemblance and [alleged] ancestry to the original Bavarian Illuminati).

In most cases records do exist predating the "Upheaval Period," but they are mostly in the sole possession of the Icelandic Shard, and with it the Icelandic Council. For such records we rely on the Icelandic Council's word. As a result I am going to formally request these documents and all pertinent data to either confirm or deny Agoustous Knigge's existence. I should hopefully have a response form the Icelandic Council tomorrow evening.
Hopefully this places previous... over generalizations into better perspective and context. Most information I am speaking of (the orginization en whole) has been passed down and relayed through the generations form the Icelandic Shard. As a caveat, I may add that the Seven Shards of the Canadian Shard (The original three specifically) has had issues with our representatives being overlooked (railroaded) by the Icelandic Shard. Unfortunately, Canadian and Icelandic origins still play in the political arena of jockeying for influence and voice sadly enough; although few Illuminons but the form the seven Canadian Shards would admit this.

- Maban

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

There is indeed a Canadian Shard, a "true" Canadian Shard. I cannot discuss it in any detail but it does, and has existed for quite some time (as you can see from my previous post and I will also see if the Icelandic Council will allow me to disclose more). As to why he directed you here, I honestly cannot say. Could be he is interested, could be (remote possibility) he is one of our number. In which case since you do not have an account, and I cannot U2U you, ask him this:

"have you seen the lights of our ancestors?"

Post the answer here, and I should be able to confirm or deny his response as Illuminon.

- Maban

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Maban]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by caballero

Impartial wisdom is something all should attempt to adhere to, until they are satisfied beyond a shadow of a doubt as to truthfulness. Well said caballero, well said.

- Maban

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
For those of you whom are interested in weapons technology I have started a new particle weapons technology thread here! This is off topic but since some fo you were interested in advanced technology here is the link:

TRW Systems Plasma Acoustic Shield System

So back on topic, questions? Anyone? I'm totally open and free for them, no need to hold back. You have my undivided attention.

- Maban

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
As of last night's Council meeting I have been granted the privilege of releasing more information to the general public. I can now officially state where (cities) we possess Shards (founded by the Canadian Shard, not the Icelandic). The Main Shards are those who provide major funding, resources, and support to the Icelandic Council, and the Secondary Shards are equally represented but do not carry the same responsibilities as the main three.

The Main Canadian Shards are as follows:

1. Toronto
  2. Seattle
  3. Tokyo

The Secondary Shards are as follows:

1. Los Angeles
  2. Beijing
  3. Hong Kong
  4. Sydney

As I am sure some of you have guessed or eluded to, I am indeed of the Seattle Shard. Hopefully this provides even more context and detail to my disclosure here. Hopefully more questions will come of this; more information is likely to come as well.

- Maban

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I was really hoping for a little more information on how the Icelandic Shard coped with the occupation in world war two.

Sorry for the delay, it has been quite busy around here lately, but things are finally slowing down.

It was difficult at first for the Icelandic Shard and preparations were made to outcast the occupying British troops. However it was first seen by the Prime Minister (Hermann Jónasson) that it was not necessarily a bad thing seeing Hitlers wrath that It may be better to let them stay. Thereafter the Shard worked to help the British, and later American troops. With this massive addition in population,masking movements was no longer an issue and actually made things easier. Many Icelanders were not pleased but after a time they grew accustomed to it, if not in support of it.

Also bear in mind that this was when the Icelandic Shard and Canadian Shard had rejoined and was already branching out into other regions. So this time proved very interesting indeed, but not too difficult. However the Icelandic Shard's Shards had many difficulties because most of their original resources were coming from war torn Europe; however I have not yet received permission to go into further detail about the Icelandic Shard's Shards, or their holdings / history. Hopefully this sheds a littel light on our early history.

- Maban

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Maban

Thank you for taking the time to respond to me and for answering my previous questions. I will no longer though be intruding on your thread, though it has been a pleasure of sorts, I much prefer conversing with your less mild-mannered alter-ego.

Best wishes
KT

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

I much prefer conversing with your less mild-mannered alter-ego.

What did you mean, here, KilgoreTrout?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I hope you didn't mean me, KilgoreTrout. I'm not saying you did, it's just that we've spoken about this before and I really don't see who else you could be talking about. I'm not Maban, and I'm not that impolite!

I don't know any of the moderators who patrol this particular board, but if I could call in either Intrepid, Mirthful Me, or Springer they should be able to confirm that I'm not Maban. I'm not masking my IP, and they know exactly who I am.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
and I'm not that impolite!

Nor am I, which is why I responded to Maban when he referred to me directly, it would have been rude to ignore him. But for the reasons that I have expressed I do not wish to continue my discussion with him.

I have no intention of naming names or in any way clarifying my position or anyone elses, privately or otherwise. If Maban wishes to discuss it further here I welcome his doing so, but anything else in my opinion would constitute an invasion of privacy.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I'm not sure I follow? If you are referring to an alternate subscription / membership, I have created no such profile. I do not know what proof I can tender, but I see no need for me to do so. I have contemplated such an action because I may wish to comment or question on future threads without the hindrance of a past "reputation." That said, I see no need to create such a profile as of yet. Such a profile would undoubtedly refrain form any posts regarding Illuminism or the Shards. Plainly said, I reserve such conversation to this and only this thread/profile, and thus feel the need to maintain only one profile. Clearly stated?

- Maban

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maban

I'm not sure I follow?

While I may be interested in talking to your author I have no interest in talking to a figment of his imagination. Clearer?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Much. However, I fail to see the snchronicities between him and I. But I possess no means by which to dissuade you. Therefore I feel we have reached an impasse.

- Maban

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maban

Much. However, I fail to see the snchronicities between him and I. But I possess no means by which to dissuade you. Therefore I feel we have reached an impasse.

- Maban

I make no implication of synchronities between you and anyone else, that is an irrelevence. The only impasse is whether your creator wishes the opportunity to explain his creation, that is all that interests me, I am sure he could assume your log in to maintain anonymity, if he were so inclined. Otherwise, if you wish to continue your 'adventures' then feel free to do so, you will receive no hindrance from me.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I do not appreciate being reduced to a figment of someone's imagination.
However, if that is your prerogative; then so be it.

- Maban

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I just find it fascinating that KilgoreTrout has completely lost interest in talking to Maban in the space of just over a day with nothing (at least to me) to indicate why this is the case.

Am I missing something obvious here? It must either be in an answer that Maban gave or has there been outside influence from another member/s.

Someone has killed this thread and I'm not sure if it's Maban that's done it with his answers or that it has been brought to a halt by someone else for another reason.

Anybody care to explain or is an explanation too difficult that it has to be shrouded with mystery?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornixman
I just find it fascinating that KilgoreTrout has completely lost interest in talking to Maban in the space of just over a day with nothing (at least to me) to indicate why this is the case.

It is probably due to my successful debunking of the basis of this entire charade; as well as Maban's lame answer afterwards.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cornixman

Let me see if I can help you answer your question cornixman.

A few of us on ATS have a great interest in the Bavarian Illuminati. This is why Maban's thread was initially of interest. However, Fire in the Mind who is an expert on the Bavarian Illuminati questioned Maban about his shard's link to the Bavarian Illuminati via Knigge's alleged son, Augustus Knigge.

It turns out that there is no Augustus Knigge and therefore no links between Maban's group and the Bavarian Illuminati.

This is similar to the modern-day Rosicrucian movements who claim to be direct descendants of the 17th century Rosicrucians. All modern day Rosicrucians, despite their possible merits are not true descendants and are fakes.

Maban is obviously quite smart and a gifted writer. However, it has become painfully obvious in this thread that his "shard" is a fake, with no actual links to the Bavarian Illuminati. This doesn't mean that Maban's group isn't real, just that their claim of being descendants of the Bavarian Illuminati is false.

PS: finding out about the Appleseed movie was well worth the read.

[edit on 24/6/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join