It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Skappaluda

Originally posted by Skappaluda
I am from Romania and i read about a lot of prophecies about my country (sundar singh) i wonder if you know of such text's and their credibility.

Unfortunately my knowledge in this matter is limited. Are you generally discussing the existence of Sadhu Sundar Singh; or are you eluding to something else. IF you could provide me with more specifics i may be better able to address your question fully. I am aware (generally speaking) of Sadhu Sundar Singh and his travels to Tibet and other Buddhist regions. Christianity and Buddhism do share several parallels about how one should live life. However, this is where the similarities end. As for Prophecies, which ones are you referring to specifically.

Secondly about masonry my perspective is that it's no more than a recruitment area for higher powers and that those who are not "good" enough are lead to believe that it's no more than a good-willing brotherhood guiding the brothers towards Illumination.

"True" Freemasons are actually good people who do good things. It is typically by the deeds of non-masons, or by those whom claim to be masons that this perpetual and vicious cycle of misrepresentation continues. Like that of Illumination, Masonry is defaced by fallacious claims of satin worship, and dark plotting. This is not the case for Freemasons. I personally know two Freemasons very well. They are no more evil than you or I. It is typically by efforts of those whom are indeed evil, or power hungry; which perpetuate this fallacious mentality for the progression of mass fear. This mass fear in turn provides them more power to exert upon this invisible enemy. However, this power in all actuality is then exercised upon the people in a method of creating more control.

Secondly, Illuminism and Masonry are at opposite ends of the spectrum. We may share the same core principles, however we are nothing truly alike. A long time fallacy which has for some unknown reason perpetuated itself, is the concept that Illuminism and Masonry are either closely related, or pieces of the same organization; this is not the case. Freemasonry has been the cornerstone for the creation of new societies and governments. From the architects of the pyramids, to the construction of the District of Columbia, they are renown for maintaining closed order of knowledge and skill; at least historically. In my opinion the Masonry orginization has either begun a reorganization attempting to find a new direction in which to proceed, or simply has quieted its efforts and presence significantly in more recent times. The most interaction between Illuminism and freemasonry is the occasional crossing of paths between objectives and lives, but nothing more.

I personally believe the opposite and I know masons and the only thing you can notice about them is their big ego...
I think sometimes the line between pride and ego can be a fine one. However, I would stress that this is not necessarily indicative of all members, nor is it something they would in most likelihood approve of.

Are the Jesuits or the Knights of Malta in a higher place in the pyramid of power?
No, the Jesuits certainly hold a great deal of power, however they are nowheres near other organizations. At the same time, the Knights of Malta are almost all but extinct, very little actually remains of them. Other than "official" religious entities nothing has lasted very long beyond the late 1700 to early 1800; this period was a real trial by fire for every such orginization; including ours. The orginization which holds the greatest deal of power, efficacy, and ability is that of the NIA. They by far are "THE"largest ad most influential orginization on the face of this planet, without a doubt.

I have a huge interest in the occult. I wanted to know more about the origins of our creation because many think what we believe is god, is no more that an alien who created us..the real god is hidden from our perception.
This matter is typically avoided by Illuminons. It has a tenancy of enraging the religious, and unsettling the scientific. I will say that the origins of human intelligence, and the origins of spirituality coincide with the origins of Illuminism. However, sadly to say that is all am allowed to disclose. This subject borders on treacherous ground which not only infuriates people in general, but also begins destabilizing the security of our orginization, thus my inability to fully disclose such matters. If you would indeed like to know more send me a U2U and I will be better able to entertain such questions. I apologize in advance for any inconveniences this may cause anyone.

Hopefully I was able to address some of your questions. If you are able to provide me with some specifics as to what you would like to know, I may be better able to accommodate your questions.

- Maban

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I go to a British public boarding school. Recently there has been a LOT of hype about a century old secret fraternity called the "Honorable Fraternity of the Amici".

They seem to be a bit like "Skull and Bones" of Yale university, but we have very little idea what they actually get up to. It is all taken VERY seriously. We know that they meet every Saturday night in a cemetery near the college, and there have been many eyewitnesses to it. it is not a hoax.

The Shards put a low priority on fraternities, unless they are confirmed to be a recruiting grounds for other more sinister organizations. I had not heard of this orginization before, however I will confer with my fellow Illuminons and see if we have an investigation into them already; however I doubt it very much. We place much of out attention and resources into organizations like the NIA and the Bulderburgs.

Having talked to some friends from another school it has become apparent that they too have branches of the same secret society. What should we do? Could this be a shard?
The first course of action is investigation form a passive manner, active investigations are dangerous and very risky. Risk of not only endangering the self or others, but the ability to retrieve information in an open fashion, rather than having to invade the society for information.

This is absolutely NOT a Shard, the addendum of the cemetery meetings fully confirms this. I will openly state this; "There are no Shards in all of Europe." The only Illuminati type organizations in Europe are that of Remnants. It is very well possible that you have stumbled across a Remnant recruiting fraternity. I advise caution, wisdom, and conservatism. If they are indeed apart of a Remnant, distance is the best course of action; plenty f it. It is of my mind that most "people" are not prepared to combat these organizations, especially Remnants. They are not opposed to "silencing" witnesses permanently if anything to make a point of their seriousness and dedication to secrecy and control.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention I should have an answer form my Shard within the week.

- Maban

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Maban,

I think you need to take a hard look at what you just said. Either you have committed a fraud on these people or you are spreading disinformation. Your highest council, is in fact in Europe. Regardless if you are Canadian or Icelandic which makes no difference, you will be recorded on the main roster, you must answer to the same council and must hold the same affiliations.

How do you respond?

Are we about to pull the plug on all this?

You may u2u me if you think you need some special consideration. We can go over a few incorrect answers along with your inability to spell Bilderburger.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Excuse me?! I assure you, you will be receiving a U2U promptly!

For general welfare, I think it prudent for you to disclose how you seem to know this information is "false." None of your other posts mentioned anything about affiliation; I checked. This should have been addressed in a U2U instead of blindsiding me, I do not appreciate ambush tactics.

I apologize for placing the needs of others before my own; and as a consequence hurrying to answer questions, and in the process accidentally misspelling Bilderburg. With such draconian regulation of intelligent discourse, anyone who misspeaks should have their membership pulled; would not be a correct interpretation? As I have stated empirically before, details as such are not my specialty, but I would attempt to answer them to the best and fullest of my abilities, and knowledge. I believe if you check previous posts you will find that the spelling of Bilderberg is in good order, dear sir. In addition it is technically spelled "Bilderberg," and not as follows:

Originally posted by Illahee
We can go over a few incorrect answers along with your inability to spell Bilderburger.

My specialty is in the fields of business, technology, and the investigation of the NIA. I apologize if my inability to know everything has caused detriment to this thread.

- Maban

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Thankyou very much for your advice about the fraternity at my school. It will be a great help.

I do wish to ask one more question though, what do you think they do? they certainly have enough financial backing from somwhere. maybe this will help: A couple of months ago a note was found by somone on the pavement. it was a note about some kind of initiation we reckon. it told the reciever to be "divested of all glass, metal and sulphur". What could this mean?

many people from my school go on to do great things, could this be some kind of 'skull-and-bones-esque' thing?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So did you two get this sorted out yet?

Just wondering.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

For some unexplainable reason, he has inexplicably gone silent. My only hopes is I will hear from his soon. I eagerly await his answer.

- Maban

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Haha! Illahee growled! Carefull, Maban. He's not from this time period. Look at his profile. He'll tell you that it's all a joke but in all actuality he's only joking about joking.

Don't worry, Maban. I can't even spell analysis or believe without looking them up or correcting them with Open Office. Never have been able to -- which is just as comical as your complete inability to differentiate between "where" and "were." It's probably more comical, in fact; because I'm supposed to be a writer.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Nope, have not heard a thing as of yet. Its the nature of the game I suppose.

So what do we do here? If I retract, there is a clear message of validity, however if I do in fact have a roster or two at ready I would indeed mislead regardless of the perceived outcome. We know this is the way.

I can accept a u2u at any time.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
illuminati is like freemasons,they worship symbols for power but they use the excuse,they are builders

they worship science that assyrians uncovered and forced on people

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
Nope, have not heard a thing as of yet. Its the nature of the game I suppose.

So what do we do here? If I retract, there is a clear message of validity, however if I do in fact have a roster or two at ready I would indeed mislead regardless of the perceived outcome. We know this is the way.

What do you decide?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I am calling BS on Ilahee seens that there have been many people who have read Mabus's post yet no other masons have came in anybodies defense. Ilahee is a b.u.l.l.s.h.i.tt.e.r. I'll bet you money. God money.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
I am calling BS on Ilahee seens that there have been many people who have read Mabus's post yet no other masons have came in anybodies defense. Ilahee is a b.u.l.l.s.h.i.tt.e.r. I'll bet you money. God money.

I don't think you should rule out Illahee or Maban just yet. We need to wait and see what is said first. If we ever see, that is. Most likely they will conduct this privately.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Yeah you do have a point there.

Let's just wait and see,

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Also note that Illahee did not respond for five days. I am still calling BS on him.

Besides, his avatar is gay.....I'm gonna go make I'm that says I AM GOD or I am Illuminatti. That is gay. At least Mabus has a cool avatar.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Also note that Illahee did not respond for five days. I am still calling BS on him.

So much for waiting!

I counted only a 3 day delay. Do you see something in that, Sir?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
No but I see 5 days in between Illahees posts,
I know that Mabus checks in quite often.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

No but I see 5 days in between Illahees posts,
I know that Mabus checks in quite often.

Here I see only 3 days. From the 8th of the 6th to the 11th of the 6th. Perhaps this is wrong. I don't know, but that's what it says. I could take a screen capture if necessary.

Besides, his avatar is gay.....I'm gonna go make I'm that says I AM GOD or I am Illuminatti. That is gay. At least Mabus has a cool avatar.

What's gay about it, the pink border? And It's Maban, not Mabus. Mabus is a completely different poster on these forums. Do you really use the "coolest avatar" as a basis for deciding whom to believe?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
No, whats gay about it is that before it looked like a photoshopped piece of crap, now it says he's illiminatti, sorry but that just doesn't happen overnight. Illahii is full of BS and I am calling him on it.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
In any case I did mis prenouce Maban's name several times. But seriously Maban had provided us at least somewhat of a history and background check. If he is not Illuminatti he is still highly intelligent. All Illahii did was challenge Maban on his rites, which he would not know because he is not Illuminatti.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join