It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Odyssey versus The Bible [Found it interesting about the Cyclops]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
www.helium.com...

Odysseus characterizes the Cyclops as "a man endowed with great strength, and wild, with no true knowledge of laws or any good customs. (Homer 142)

oOo

Check it out, would it be possible for a cyclops to be in Genesis? Hence the Third Eye? Maybe this is the reson it was "blocked." Odysseus and his companions blind Polyphemus. Polyphemus was one of the Cyclops. The one-eyed son of Poseidon. I havent really studyed much to it, but I think there is a real connection, and I dont know how yet.

The Book of Enoch, chapter XX, verse 2 specifically states that Tartarus is the place in which the angels who cohabited with women in Genesis 6 are to be reserved for judgment. [1]

In Greek mythology,
When Cronus, the ruling Titan, came to power
he imprisoned the [Cyclopes in Tartarus]

There were different types of Nephilim,

Emim ("the fearful ones")
Rephaim ("the dead ones")
Anakim ("the [long]-necked ones") [read more en.wikipedia.org...]

I think this is going to lead me to something.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
no ones interested =(

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I found it interesting. I just have nothing intelligent to add. I suspect Undo and Zorgon will latch on to the thread in due time

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
in the eyes of the mentally unarmed, this is just another means of reinforcing the predominant BS (belief system)

in the eyes of the mentally advantaged one sees clearly the
individual bricks piled one upon another and should be able to diassemble the religious illusion created by the psyche engineers ....

enjoy your journey

[edit on 4-5-2008 by St Udio]

new topics

top topics

join