It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitis Diminutio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Adopted from roman law there are 3 levels of Capitis Diminutio(Minima,Media,Maxima(minimum,medium, maximum respectively))

Capitis Minima = minimal loss of rights (John Doe)
Capitis Media = partial loss of rights (John DOE)
Capitis Maxima = full loss of rights (JOHN DOE)

It all starts at your birth when your parents fill out your REGISTRATION OF LIVE BIRTH. The parents choose a name for the child. The State or Province take that name and capitalize it. If the state or province is in debt, the name is entirely capitalized, if the state or province is not then just the last name is capitalized.

The freeborn child is sold into slavery UNKNOWINGLY by its parents in exchange for benefits like child tax credit, welfare, free health care, school, etc

Of course because of the Federal reserve since all money is loaned at interest all states and the country as a whole is always in debt and your name will always be capitalized.

The freeborn child has the right to contract out of this when they turn the AGE of MAJORITY usually 18 but 14 in some countries
The government gets you to voluntarily fill out a social security/social insurance form to get an EMPLOYEE number (working papers) for the IRS/CRA.
You need this number to access benefits like unemployment insurance or student loans.
You become an employee of the IMF/federal gov't which is slave to its lender. (National debt).
All birth certificates are written on EXCHEQUECHER bank note paper owned by the CROWN. Even Americans. The corporation of the United States is registered at the Inner City of London England a Roman Enclave of the Vatican.
Canada & Australia are registered on the United States Security & Exchange (SEC).

You were born free, you are now a slave by choice. You gave up your birthright for a mess of pottage. You filled out all the forms & applications of your free will.

So by signing any document that shows your name in full caps you are agreeing to represent the artificial person (JOHN DOE).

The only paper you own that represents you with your god given rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Plus all of you constitutional rights is your birth certificate. But only because when your 1 day old you cant sign away your rights.

Check any drivers license, social security card, credit card bill, tax return, anything you can think of that has anything to do with government your name will be in FULL CAPS. You also had to sign these papers at some point to show you are willing to represent the artificial person

Now knowing this information that i have verified you can also do so yourself its in pretty much any law book what do you think could be done to get us out of this mess?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I just heard about this in the film "The Esoteric Agenda". It had struck me as odd that a lot of bills and official documents use all capital letters for names, but I thought it was more of a coincidence or formatting choice and wasn't universal. But then I looked at some bills and documents and sure enough, every instance of names was capitalized. I don't understand just how it works though, do you have any sources for more information?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The United States Corporation came about just after the civil war. The Act of 1871 was passed by congress creating a separate form of government for DC, essentially turning it into a corporation. It was decided that employees would be called “citizens.” So when you say in court or on paper, that you are a citizen of the United States, you are not a free American, but an employee of US Inc. When you get a fine, a ticket, a bill, or get sued, you must sign in all capital letters. When you die your Masonic tombstone by law will have all capital letters to show their employee has died. The entity that is your name in all caps is your maritime admiralty product code. Upper and lower case legally represents you, your body.

“The Uniform Commercial Code was approved by the American Bar Association, which is a franchise, a subordinate branch, of the British legal system and its hierarchy based in London's Temple Bar (named after the Illuminati Knights Templar secret society). As I have been writing for many years, the power that controls America is based in Britain and Europe because that is where the power is located that owns the United States Corporation. By the way, if you think it is strange that a court on dry land could be administered under Maritime Law, look at US Code, Title 18 B 7. It says that Admiralty Jurisdiction is applicable in the following locations: (1) the high seas; (2) any American ship; (3) any lands reserved or acquired for the use of the United States, and under the exclusive or concurrent jurisdiction thereof, or any place purchased or otherwise acquired by the United States by consent of the legislature of the state. In other words, mainland America. All this is founded on Roman law because the Illuminati have been playing this same game throughout the centuries wherever they have gone. The major politicians know that this is how things are and so do the government administrators, judges, lawyers and insider 'journalists'. Those who realize what is happening and ask the court for the name of the true creditor or recipients of the fines imposed by the 'legal system' are always refused this information by the judge. The true creditors in such cases, and the ultimate recipient of the fines, are the bankers to which the corporation 'country' is bankrupt.” -David Icke, “Tales from the Time Loop”

Lawyers or “barristers” have to take the Bar Association “bar” exam just as alcoholics go to the “bar,” sugar-junkies eat candy “bars,” and gamblers hope to get 3 “bars” on the slot machine. These all derive from the Templar’s turn of the 13th century “Temple Bar” in England. Originally the Temple Bar was literally just a bar or chain between two posts next to the Temple law courts. This soon became a huge stone gate and there were eventually eight of these gates built so the elites could restrict/control trade within the city of London. They were taken down during 19th century, but the each stone was numbered and kept in storage until 2004 when they just re-built the Temple Bar in London.

“The United States corporation was created behind the screen of a 'Federal Government' when, after the manufactured 'victory' in the American War of 'Independence', the British colonies exchanged overt dictatorship from London with the far more effective covert dictatorship that has been in place ever since. In effect, the Virginia Company, the corporation headed by the British Crown that controlled the 'former' colonies, simply changed its name to the United States and other related pseudonyms. These include the US, USA, United States of America, Washington DC, District of Columbia, Federal Government and 'Feds'. The United States Corporation is based in the District of Columbia and the current president of the corporation is a man called George W. Bush. He is not the president of the people or the country as they are led to believe, that's just the smokescreen. This means that Bush launched a 'war on terrorism' on behalf of a private corporation to further the goals of that corporation. It had nothing to do with' America' or 'Americans' because these are very different legal entities. It is the United States Corporation that owns the United States military and everything else that comes under the term 'federal'. This includes the Federal Reserve, the 'central bank' of the United States, which is, in reality, a private bank owned by controlling stockholders (and controllers of the US Corporation) that are not even American. This is the bank from which the United States Corporation borrows 'money'.” -David Icke, “Tales from the Time Loop”

“If you notice on the bottom of your birth certificate it says Department of Commerce. It is a property of the Department of Commerce because you are nothing more than a piece of commercial material. That’s why if you’re out of work you don’t go to the unemployment office, you go to the Office of Human Resources, because you’re just a human resource.” -Jordan Maxwell, 1990 Slideshow Presentation on Hidden Symbols

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EtSolveMundi

Ive found trouble finding this info online to verify this info but you can check black laws dictionary its right in there and several other law books as well

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
cant you just change your name in court to all lower case then copy right all 3 levels of your name... but then the men in black along with the help of the mca might come swoop you up....the only way to win is with love...we must learn how to live off the land and love everything no matter what....cause thats just it...its just all matter...we must all realize our true selves and know that they could never take that away from us...god walks with us all...as long as we walk with him...

Living
One
Vibrational
Energy

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Okay, I'm starting to get pissed off. I've been aware of the slave name deal for a year now and I've been trying to get concrete step-by-step instructions on how to divorce myself from my slave name and avoid ever assuming responsibility for it again, but no one seems to have that information. If someone does, e-mail me [email protected]

thank you

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by theoutsidr

I am so very excited by this site. This is an excellent post and I see it is an older one. Sad so few have caught on. But maybe we still have time. Usurpation is my thing. I post the sum of my life’s work. You have now been included.

When will America wake up and understand the usurpations have always came from the DOJ. They are the problem totally!!!!

Please watch this video and then the information below will make more sense. This is more information than can be found in one place anywhere on the net and it is right at your finger tips. If you only view each site for a few moments you will know more than 99% of the people.

CONSTITUTION FORUM OCT. 2010.wmv USA CORPERATION
www.youtube.com...#

Time line to the REPUBLICS destruction.

1776: Declaration of Independents. A new country sheds itself from British usurpation. “Independents” inferring to the people and their rights.
archives.gov...

1787 Constitution FOR the United States of America. “FOR”
www.constitution.org...

1789 Executive Order law enacted. This law empowered the POTUS to circumvent the congress and to create a dictatorship without the authority of congress or we the people. This is the most profound usurpation and abuse of Federal power.
en.wikipedia.org...(United_States)
en.wikipedia.org...(United_States)

1791 Bill of Rights. This gave the Feds more power over the states and we the people. Not one word was expressed about the states or citizens to rule or make laws Just Feds. This opened doors for stratagem legalizations of DOJ opinions of constitutional laws.
www.archives.gov...
www.archives.gov...

1794-???? The Constitution Amendments 11-27
These amendment are designed to usurp all power from the original constitution from we the people and the states. DOJ is now free to interpret what ever they want because states and people have no standing in a maritime cooperate court.
www.archives.gov...
www.archives.gov...

Act of 1871: With this illegal act behind closed doors the constitution was shredded and a new article of incorporation was written changing the FOR to OF in the Constitution. The CORPERATE United States OF America moved into a 10 mile square now known as District of Columbia.
www.byronwine.com...
www.byronwine.com...

The Illegal Quasi-Government in Washington D.C.
home.iae.nl...
home.iae.nl...

1913 The Federal Reserve Emergency Act. America was broke and desperate so the United States was sold to the British Banking cartel creating the private incorporation called the Federal Reserve.
www.absoluteastronomy.com...
www.absoluteastronomy.com...

1933 The Gold Confiscation Act. This put the nail in our financial coffin. Fiat currency created. Congress extends its right to coin money illegally to the Federal Reserve.
www.the-privateer.com...
www.the-privateer.com...

“…a republic if you can keep it.” This was a quote from Benjamin Franklin when the Declaration of Independence was signed.
www.bartleby.com...
www.bartleby.com...

So yes it is hard for America to understand because the problems are 200 years old. Basically since 1933 the original Republic of America has been gone. The horrible truth is that the government perpetuates a lie to the American people claiming that it is still in existence. I hope this explains to you a little about the questions of “how can they do that.” They can because we no longer have any constitutional law to stop them. sk1951

==============================================

1. When you put someone or a group over you it is inevitable that it will seek control and power. Was the central government organized to take over from the conception? I think when the central government was organized it was recognized as very dangerous by some like Thomas Jefferson. The constitution was to protect the States and the people. But as you can see from the above post you answered it did not stop the usurpation and destruction of the Republic.

2. In truth, the founding fathers set up the United States to be run and protected by the constitution. In all fairness NO, it would not matter who was in office really because the main job of the central government was to protect and uphold the constitution. There is no organic constitution to protect now. So the oath they swear to is illegitimate. The DOJ and the Military have not protected us as sworn and of course the usurpation of POTUS and congress even Glenn Beck has shown.

3. Bottom line: We have been turned up side down. When the Republic was established it was we the people, each of us sovereign to our birth state. Our States organized the central government and were sovereign to the state an its citizenship. The centralized government was to be subservient to the States and the people. People then State then central government.

4. Sold out? Secretly usurped? Lawed by congress and the DOJ into a secret incorporation? Legal strategies into this democracy of executive order dictatorship? There simply were many people involved and there was no real way for people to learn or understand 200 years ago in a long gone time of trust and faith and loyalty to America. We just did not and could not know back then. But we do today.

5. Understanding money is the main point of who is running the government. Those people are far above elections. The terms puppet government sadly are very true. I think after watching this wonderful video many of your questions will be answered and you will be on a trail of learning like no other you have ever attempted. Good Luck.

Creature from Jekyll Island 1 of 12 Basic info on the Feds. A must see.
www.youtube.com...
============================================================
Was the 14th amendment ratified? Read the information from the start or you'll never know the ending of how we have been abused.

Getting rid of the 14th will solve a whole host of other problems.

www.civil-liberties.com...

www.examiner.com...

Win 50K if you prove the 14th is legitimate.
www.dirtyunclesam.com
=============================================================
CORPERATE LAW AND CAPITALIZATION

Adopted from roman law there are 3 levels of Capitis Diminutio(Minima,Media,Maxima(minimum,medium, maximum respectively))

Capitis Minima = minimal loss of rights (John Doe)
Capitis Media = partial loss of rights (John DOE)
Capitis Maxima = full loss of rights (JOHN DOE)

It all starts at your birth when your parents fill out your REGISTRATION OF LIVE BIRTH. The parents choose a name for the child. The State or Province take that name and capitalize it. If the state or province is in debt, the name is entirely capitalized, if the state or province is not then just the last name is capitalized.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join