It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video of Object That Hovers/Moves for 5 Hours

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I would like to thank LateApexer313 (Cherie) for inquiring about my video and taking the time to try to find out who I am and what this video is all about.

If this was 1.5 yrs ago I would have jumped to my emails immediately and would have impressed you all with a quick and thorough response to this thread. In my life the UFO research is 2nd now and paying my bills are first. A year and a half ago things were different. I worked from home all the time and was excited about meeting people from all over the world and talking about UFOs. Since then I debunked most of my videos and have a sour taste in my mouth when seeing anyone else's UFO videos for those obvious hoaxed reasons. Needless to say I have UFO burnout syndrome and can barely drag myself to the computer after a long day or week of work.

When I hear people say that I have something to hide or that I just don't care is completely wrong. I just didn't get around to it. I also hear that I may be here to pitch my radio show and website. ATS won't allow that anyway and I am cancelling the radio show because I can't give 100% of my time to make a good product anymore. I said it was a highly rated show because it brings credibility to me and the subject if people are listening every week. But sadly I have to let the show go for now but it will return sooner or later. I'm not here to pitch anything but the video in question.

The video was shot in North Phoenix by the Loop 101 and Tatum Blvd intersection. Clear night, no winds at ground level and relative humidity around 20%. 25 miles to the SW is Phx Intnl Airpt and 8 miles to N. Northwest is Deer Valley Airport. 8 miles to my East is Scottsdale Airport and as you all know there are military bases in every direction on the outskirts of the metro area. So Anything Is Possible.

My wife was the only other witness and I woke her up about 1am but she went back to bed after she saw the object pass over twice. She was excited but this is not her thing. Remember this...I had no UFO experience back then and did not have a website or anything to reflect on in my life so I did the best I could with what little knowledge I had. I just bought a tripod and barely remembered having it but luckily used it halfway through the recorded video. In the backround there were 25 foot palm trees (3) and a few other leafy 25 foot trees which can be seen in the clearer versions. In the full length video you guys can see it all so nothing should be in question. Even though there will be plenty to talk about just LMK.

Downloading the video to website this evening and I'll let you all know when it's completed.

Thank you all for being civil. This is not You Tube...thank God for that.
Rich Giordano

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thank you Rich!

I think when we see something that seems authentic like this on ATS, we get really bloody excited and want all the answers NOW!!

I think, and I know I am guilty of this, that when we loose ourselves in ATS, we forget (and maybe on purpose) that regular, day to day life is still happening ... and, yes, UFO's don't pay the bills ... unless your Dr Greer (ooooooh controversy!!)

Thanks for your time, thank your wife for your time and I hope we get this analysed qucikly.

Nice one mate!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hi Rich and thank you for taking the time to join this thread and downloading your video. It is not often that we can get the original video poster to join the discussion. An amazing job by LateApex and Internos for keeping in contact with you.

The only question I have at this time is whether or not you have any daytime footage of the area? It will help put it in perspective.

The video is amazing and you seem to be a very sincere and honest person seeking only to find the truth as we all are.

Internos, looking forward to your analysis as always.

Rush

Edit for spelling

[edit on 18-5-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
As I'm downloading and listening to the video I mention to my wife that I may hear a plane and questioned if it was coming from the object. But I live in the center of 3 airports! Nice to hear the full version after 2 or more years. I used to fast forward to the best parts in my eyes all the other times. Funny how we remember things. It's why time is evil to our memory. Later

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hiyah Rich!!!

I am sooooo glad you decided to join and give us all the details about your video! Most of us found it very interesting and definitely not the usual youtube bullcrap....you know the kind of footage, 40 seconds, blurry or totally faked etc.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your Sunday evening...and I completely second what Horza said above!!!

I U2U'd Internos to alert him to the fact that the raw unedited version is being uploaded to your site....

So you have UFO burnout huh? I just have CGI, Hoaxed, blurry-30- second footage- of- nothing- burnout...but I could understand how you can get there for sure.

Us ATS'ers love the mystery solving part for sure...we're all pretty used to finding out the object was just a bird, a plane, a helicopter, a fake, a light reflection and on and on...but that's half the fun for us I guess, solving the mystery and every now and then, not often, we find one that can't be explained at least with the information we have etc...but most of them can, but we still keep looking

[edit on 18-5-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hiyah CNUFOS did you ever get that video posted to your website? I know it was a Holiday weekend awhile back and you're busy etc....was just wondering

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join