It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video of Object That Hovers/Moves for 5 Hours

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Hiyah Nola213,

Well said and thanks for your interest in the thread...yes I think he's an interesting guy as well, certainly he got the bug after he filmed this UFO I am guessing as, this was filmed in 2004 and in the other video of him talking he says he made his web site 3 years ago....I would imagine that this is his first UFO sighting...maybe we can find out more after he answers my youtube mail, where I invite him to come to this site and give him this thread address.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

Hiyah Samureyed,

Great still shots, thanks a lot for taking the time to do that, I am still playing around as a newbie with the photo shopping and such so I didn't attempt any sort of video analysis, hoping that someone on ATS who was way better at it would weigh in

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kthulu

Hiyah kthulu...

I totally agree he ROCKS is what I thought too...when this popped up under another youtube search...I thought, oh gee, another night shot of blinking dots that will be all shaky, with hysterical sound track of much cursing etc ...but I watched it anyway and I was like....Holy COW someone FINALLY got a tripod!!!

And someone finally took the time to narrate exactly what they could see, as opposed to the camera, gave all the details, palm trees, the size of the object...his dog started barking at something outside so he looked out etc...

I am amazed too at how the camera will sit there filming, the object will disappear and reappear. Like you said, if it's a fake, he at least did a darn good fake...my inclination is that it's not a fake...

But I wonder what the heck it is?

And yes I wish he had turned it on night vision if just for a few minutes to see what that would have done. He still did great though for a person seeing an object like that performing the way this one did.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Very cool..thanks for sharing this video

i wish we could have a cell phone text message alert system for UFO's like the system they set up for colleges..

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Does he (the guy who shot the footage) say whether or not he's near any military?

Or was it mentioned here already?

He did a great job on that. I think it's a yet unknown military craft, but wonder why they would want to put their lights on if it's top secret.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Don't know what that is but my god please hold the friggin camera still for 1 minute. Looks like something unexplainable but who knows. Why would aliens sit over a house in podunk for 5 hours. Were they smoking a spliff and forgot where they were? All hard to explain and believe, especially with his claims and several videos. Just another reason to roll my eyes.

Oh, and one more thing. If people would stop faking these videos then mabye we could find some real proof. But with all the fakes around it's just too hard to believe anything. Still fun to search though.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by Ragnarok691]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hi late, video and photo analysis is really not my area but I would suggest that if you can establish a dialogue with the guy a request for an original sample would be useful as I am sure you are aware of the compression problems that youtube causes with quality.

That being said have a star and flag and I hope you get somewhere with the investigation.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Hiyah Sherpa,

Thanks for the advice...yes I contacted the guy on youtube and through his web site, so hopefully he will get back with me. He hasn't logged onto youtube in a few weeks but hopefully he checks his e-mail more often. I also gave him the address to this thread as well. Will keep everyone posted.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Interesting video. The commentary sounds legit. With the original video it should be possible to make out the shape of the craft. Even on YouTube, with all the compression artifacts and loss of contrast, something is visible, maybe a flying triange.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
This thing looks huge. And even more interesting is the fact that it adds more lights towards the end of the video. What is it? I checked the youtube listing, do we know the location of this incident?

According to the narration on the video the UFO he tracked was at times SW of him in the direction of Phoenix AZ. Other than that I wouldn't want to speculate on his location. Great video, OP, thanks for the interesting and intriguing story.
Starred & Flagged!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Yes nablator I totally agree, even for a youtube video something is definitely there but what is the question? It's killing me, I want this guy to answer my e-mail or youtube, chop chop!

Thanks Lightseeker, glad you enjoyed it...I never thought I would be posting someone else's youtube UFO lol...but this one struck me as the only one I have seen worthy, IMO.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Hello LA -- Interesting vid you got here Star & Flag .
Like Sherpa mentiond get in touch with this guy asap and try if you can to pinpoint the area or maybe on a google map so we can draw a relation to other events in that area or state. This might be another Triangle ufo, when you observe the movements and lights. IMO

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
So, space is an ocean and not a vacuum? Okay I can diggit.

And there are lifeforms out there that only show up in Nightshot? Okay I can dig that too.

Didn't NASA sts-37 and sts-48 film "donuts" that were swimming around like in an aquarium?

Maybe they're alive? I think it's all stranger than we can imagine anyway and there's more to it all than NASA will talk about like conspiracy nuts say.

I think NASA thinks we're stupid.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by angelc01

Hiyah Angelc

Yes I wish the guy would get back with me, not much else that can be done until he does. I saw where he has a message board on his web site, guess I will join that when I get home from work to see if I can get his attention that way. And yes I agree looks like the triangle UFOS...but with a few more lights or maybe other craft, hard to say.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Don't feel bad LA, I rarely get replies to my emails either, is this another conspiracy

Maybe we could get some advice from someone who is consistantly successful at getting replies, but the question is who ?

edit sp

[edit on 9-5-2008 by sherpa]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Good vid but it's shaky as hell and there are no reference points. The quality is so bad you cant really tell what is going on. It just looks like some lights in the sky. Even though its' on a tripod its still shaky and you get no goos shots of it flying by, you can't see how fast it's going or how large it is.

Another suspicious thing is that he put music over it? Why would you fancy up an amazing ufo video? That just cheapens it and draws suspicion.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hi all,

This guy finally checked his youtube account mail YAY....so I got a response from him:

Great! Help me figure this one out. I wish I can show you the video on a regular TV so you can see what's going on full version and all the other stuff. Let me know and I will check out the site. This video is one of those I can't figure out and it lasted for 5 hours. Also another episode the night before with this craft at a much lower altitude and just passing overhead silently. There will be a part 2 soon to this video so stay tuned.

I used a tripod here believe it or not! Try to focus in on a very fast moving object at full zoom and let me know how easy it is? It's not that easy. Plus I was new to the UFO thing back then and the camera did not have a motion enhancer. Sorry but this video still rocks.

Wish you were in AZ so I can show you the unedited video at high resolution on an HD TV. If you can help out any further it would be great. I appreciate the input and will pass on your comments to my friends and other researchers. THX

He replied to it here...
www.youtube.com...

I told him to come and read his thread, and that we'd need him to upload or send the footage to someone.

I told him to e-mail me since it won't let me put the address for this thread into the comments...darn it...

And on a side note, Happy Mother's Day to all the ATSer's who are moms! Going to meet mine for brunch today like a good daughter

[edit on 11-5-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
As soon as he reads the thread and we are able to talk to him, assuming he joins the site that is...I hope we will be able to examine the original footage without all the youtube compression/distortion etc...he just responded back too with a question on his youtube comments section.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well done LA, I am pleased you have got a response at last.

A bit late in the day I no but what is the story behind your
name, "lateapexer".

I associate this with racing cars or bikes is this correct ?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Very correct Sherpa
I race cars, amateur of course, but yes that's what my name means. Good job on picking that up! I was going to use EarlyApexer but I didn't want to jinx myself...since that's a great way to spin out around a turn

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join