It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Deyo Interview.. EarthQuakes.. NOW UP! SE12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
People...

I've contacted seismic researcher (Stan Deyo) who created this grid and have asked him to come our ATSMIX show to further explain what the grid means etc.

Stan Deyo has held Above Top Secret Security Clearance and worked undercover for the FBI. He was part of an exclusive "black project", headed by Dr. Edward Teller specializing in the development of "flying saucer technology". Stan's main love is still advanced propulsion and "free" energy research which took him to Australia in '71 to work on these systems as part of a global project under the direction of such men as Dr. Edward Teller and Dr Andrei Sakharov.

His wife Holly has added this about her Husband Stan Deyo

"We have visited the restricted access FNMOC at the US Navy base in Monterey to share Stan's method of earthquake prediction. (It's based on sea surface temperature fluctuations - something Stan formulated from the Navy's own data but they had not seen this use for it.) At Air Force Space Command in Colorado Springs (now headquartered in Omaha), we met with Major Green, affectionately known as "Major Meteor" by his colleagues, to discuss the probability of meteors impacting Earth. Stan has packed more into 62 years than most folks do in two lifetimes!"

Stan's scientific approach is backed by extensive research. He is not motivated to make a "quick buck", nor is he trying to sell anything other than his books that are treasured by those who have them. He feels obliged to let the public know both what he sees from a scientific perspective as well as from Biblical research.

Interactive Grid of Unnatural Earthquakes in Nevada
Stan Deyos Website

Please remember that this is not a discussion thread and will be monitored ...! Please only post your Questions to be asked of Mr. Deyo...
There is a current thread going on to discuss the unusual seismic activity located here
Crazy Grid of Earthquakes!! What??!!

[edit on 5/3/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

[edit on 5/4/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

[edit on 5/10/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Stan Deyo is pretty cool, I guess. How long before the continent fractures? Is Gordon Michael Scallion's Future Map the real deal?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Can't wait to hear the show!!

A couple of questions I had for Mr. Deyo are:

How was the data collected for that map with the quake grid?

How are the earthquake locations assigned?

Do you see this as a precursor to any kind of future event?

What do you think would be able to cause this kind of anomaly?

Thanks, and keep up the good work at standeyo.com...!!!

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Stan and Holly,
First we are thankful for your coming on ATs to share your research with us.
Since my main question was already asked in the first post I will ask you what you think of the future for New Madras Fault and could these eruptions also cause problems in the Mid West?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hello Stan Deyo,

Thank you for addressing these issues.

Why are people not being told about (Alien Technology) being used to balance out the Earths Grid?

MY INPUT:
These are the (TimeKeepers) I believe. I know this deals with saving the E.arths S.pace P.ortals to travel through.

This deals with E.T. knowledge.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hi,

Have you heard anything more about the sulphuric gas smell you mentioned that someone reported to you from North shore of Lake Tahoe?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Do tunnel boring machines have a seismic fingerprint, for example an identifiable type of vibration pattern?

Could these type of machines produce seismic anomalies as you describe?

2 of these tunnel borers are working nearby in Australia at moment as shown below and we recieved a notice in local newspaper to look out for vibrations and hums:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hello Mr Deyo.

I really enjoyed your last show and I thank you for joining Johnny & Dave for another show, my question to you is; What sort of energy is needed to create an earthquake of the sizes in 'the grid' and do you know who and for what reason they are creating the earthquakes ?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Entire post removed..

Please only ask questions in this thread
as per specified in the original instructions.

There is a discussion thread located here:
Crazy Grid of Earthquakes!! What??!!

[edit on 5/5/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Stan,

These are happening at the edge of what is called the "Truckee Meadows".
This is a basin, an old floodplain if you will.

At the end of the last ice age..Ice dams were formed repeatedly upstream near Donner lake, which is where the Truckee River originates. Over an over these ice dams formed, and broke loose, sending HUGE torrents of Sediment into the Truckee Meadows..Rounded boulders, and sand are the current day evidence of the violent past on this area..We're talking 11,000 years ago..

Could these quakes simply be the result of Truckee meadows settling?
The population is increasing, the water table is affected..lots of new buildings..

Is the sediment plain just sinking, and snapping around the edges?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hello Stan,

1. What is the single best pieace of evidence of weather manipulation or "natural disaster" manipulation (such as earthquakes) that you know of?

2. What is your intuitive guess on what might be happening below Nevada?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Stan,

I've watched the USGS website for many years now, and am just now beginning to see a large upsurge in quakes. I think this has to do with the Indonesian quake of Dec. '04, but am not sure of that.

My question is this: Is there a correlation between the '04 Indo quake and the quakes being experienced off the Oregonian Coast, as well as those in Nevada and the Midwest? And if so, what could this be a precursor to? Also, is there a possibility that these quakes in Nevada are the result of some military testing, or are they too deep to be man-made?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

TheBorg

[Edit: Fixed BB Code, and added 1 question.]

[edit on 4-5-2008 by TheBorg]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Stan, quick question for you.

How can I get direct access to the original data from the reliable source to confirm that you did not simply paint the dots onto the satellite photo where you wanted dots. The page on your sites does not provide that.
Without that your case has no credibilty with me. I remain skeptical.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hey Stan,

With recent activity being shown, and in previous year, What would you expect the immediate and extended futures to look like for Western coast line. Also which of the volcanic activity should we be looking towards? Should we expect the upcoming new moon to bring a bigger quake? Or possibly worse XD

[edit on 4-5-2008 by Hakii]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Welcome to the Mix and ATS, Stan.

I was surprised to read that

www.standeyo.com...

Nevada is the third most seismically active state in the U.S. behind California and Alaska.

Would it be correct to assume that Nevada is too far inland (or too far south )
for this to be related to the Cascadia Subduction Zone, in any way?

new topics

top topics

join