It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National ID card this month?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Aren't the National ID cards suppose to be coming this month on the 11th?
It says all over the internet, why isn't this hitting news or anything?

In 7 days the new cards will be released

www.ncsl.org...

This is starting to scare me. It's like Germany all over. "Show me your papers please" if you don't have the papers you can't do anything like this ID card.

I'm sure they are going to stop letting people use government services without this card.

Why does this scare me? If they decide to implement a system where people need a chip just like we need this card very soon, they will have their way and have people implement this chip.

Another reason it scares me, with this card they could track my every move and everywhere I go. Am I criminal? No, but I don't believe the government should need to know where to hell I'm going.

Last reason, the bible foretold this 2,000 years. A big guess or the damn truth?

I really hope that it will stop here and the only thing they implement is cards, if they go any further than I'm going to have to live off the land like God intended us to do so in the beginning. I'm afraid that the government won't allow me to do that if they get that far anyway, then I'd have to die on the streets.

Escape to Canada! Or Mexico! That won't even work anyway when the NAU is placed, there will be no way to hide. How about the Eastern counties! Too bad that they are planning on having a union too. And in the end all the unions will come together. How? Because each union is run by the same people...

The private banks. How do you control a government? Money.
What do you do if the government doesn't comply or doesn't pay you back? Pay a different country to go to war with you.

The Federal Reserve is making so much god damn money with this dollar loan+interest crap that it makes me sick.

How much money do they possibly need?!

[edit on 3-5-2008 by roman_s]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by roman_s
Aren't the National ID cards suppose to be coming this month on the 11th?
It says all over the internet, why isn't this hitting news or anything?

In 7 days the new cards will be released

The real ID act got pushed back to the end of 2009 at the moment

As for it being like germany with the whole let me see your papers? Its been like that forever. Cant go anywhere without an ID ie drivers license

Mod Edit - trimmed large quote

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by roman_s

Although that date was originally correct all 50 states have asked and received pardon until dec 31 2009

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by roman_s

The chips are currently being put into all US passports and will certainly be in the Real IDs

However they cannot trace where you are the chip on the ID only contains all of your personal information such as social security numbers date of birth all of that kind of stuff. So id def try my hardest to not lose it or else welcome yourself to the world of identity theft.

There is talk about implementing implantable RFID (Radio frequency Identification) which will allow you to be traced anywhere in the world as for when this can/will be implemented is not availible but i would say not for at least another 5 years at least. Also you wont even be able to fly in a plane open a bank accnt and many other simple everyday tasks if you choose not to take the implant. And if the government is looking for you they can simply turn off your chip.... fun stuff i know

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by theoutsidr

As far as the fed is concerned theyre not in it for money. They can print that stuff whenever they feel like. They are in it for one reason and one reason only and that is POWER. Power created by endless cycles of Debt

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by theoutsidr

Hello. I hope this answers your questions:

As of April 2, 2008, all 50 states have either applied for extensions of the original May 11, 2008 compliance deadline or received unsolicited extensions, meaning that the REAL ID Act will not become an issue at federal facilities and airports until December 31, 2009.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
If you feel the need to actually accept such a card, I strongly suggest that you also include "Under Duress" & "All Rights Reserved" right next to where you sign your name...This keeps you from being an "incorporated asset" that becomes vulnerable to Unconstitutional restrictions they may use against you.

If you don't want to accept it at all, the next-best thing to do would be to cut it up & send back the pieces with a note that has your name & "All Rights Reserved."

And for heaven's sake, never write or sign your name in all capital letters...That's the same as admitting that you consider yourself as some kind of corporation & you waive your Rights under the Constitution!

Please see Attention ATS! Know The Hidden Meanings Behind the Laws in America, Before it is Too Late! for more detailed information.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yay 2009, I get to enjoy my life just a little bit more

Thanks guys, and if I cut up the card I'm sure I can get into some big trouble for that, like I can be questioned why I'm not carrying one?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The implications are immense. This could be a problem as there is no way on earth I'm taking that card...16 btw. When the Bible and the public both say somethings bad, it always is...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
National ID card? You already have one called a Social Security Number/Card.

All the Real ID does is to standardize the drivers license card across the US.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dismanrc
National ID card? You already have one called a Social Security Number/Card.

All the Real ID does is to standardize the drivers license card across the US.

Yes but your not required to walk around with it 24/7. And with this Real ID standardization w/o it you cannot even open up a bank accnt or fly. Its the first step toward implanted RFID chips

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I honestly dont mind, I havnt done anything bad so im not in any trouble. Criminals will have to hold this, and if they do then.. well now we can track them, if not then now we know who they are.. get the picture?

Though a breach of privacy doesnt make me very happy a mass breach is better then a focused breach because you have a 1/10000 chance to be targeted as apposed to a 1/1 chance.

Gah.. keep typing thought in place of though, dern under sleep deprivation

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
So am I correct in saying this? We won't even be able to fly inside the US without a Real ID?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yes, you are correct. You can do much at all without it.
Hope this doesnt count as a 1 liner

new topics

top topics

join