It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anone else feel like this place has turned "clickey"?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

oh and BTW I see things mispelled here all the time but its the first I have seen someone jump on it so quickly.. coincidentally it was in the same thread that was bringing an important issue to light which I find quite rude and anti-productive.

Was that spelling response really so important that it was the first thing addressed?

Just an example of 'Men are from Mars'. They think when women ask a question or tell them something that they want accurate and helpful information.

They just want us to listen. Even knowing that, men still try to help.

If a woman asks to read her poem, men will proofread it. :bash:

Men, due to genetics cannot learn this simple lesson. However, proofreading is very helpful. (see?)

HTH.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I want to be in a clique and stuff!
C'mon! Please? Yep, it has changed somewhat, but you know what? It's still fun! It is what WE make it.
Let's have fun!

Oh, and I still want to be in a stinkin' clique and stuff.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

YOu already are...

now stop your

GO STEELERS !!!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Hi lombozo. You can be in our "History Channel Ufo Hunters Commentary" clique if you want. We like wine and m & m's.

Rush

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Only if they're peanut M&M's.

Oh and to you Steeler Boy - (In my best Moe Howard impression) "Why I oughta.........."

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
reply to post by lombozo

Hi lombozo. You can be in our "History Channel Ufo Hunters Commentary" clique if you want. We like wine and m & m's.

Rush

Those wouldn't be dark chocolate M&Ms would it?

If so, count me in.

Cliquing my heels!

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Badge01]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Yeah! Allright! I'm in! I think I want to change my user name to 'captain clique'!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Oh yeah baby. I'm gonna be an M&M eatin', wine drinkin', conspiracy typin', clique bein' baastad!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hey Lombozo, you can join in on my "Cool Clique"

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Yeah! A cool clique! My mom was right! She always said I was cool. So now I'm gonna be an M&M eatin', wine drinkin', conspiracy typin', COOL clique bein' baastad! Yeah!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm trying to get you out of the bad ones...

Eagles, FLyeres... next you'll tell me that you're a Sixers fan too... :shk:

GO STEELERS!!!

GO PENGUINS!!!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Yep! I'm a Flyers watchin', Eagles Routin', Sixers screamin' baastad. Just now I do it while eatin' M&M's and drinkin' wine and stuff.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Right.. we will go back to sitting quietly in the corner while the rest of you continue your banter and exchange witty pointless comments meant to destroy the topic of this thread and avoid the discussion of a real issue.

nice one. way to prove us wrong.

Instead of discussing ways we can improve the level of content in BTS the thread was derailed and summarily hi-jacked.. and by mods no less.

I am hereby writing BTS off as a lost cause for quality conversation.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think its alway's been clickey in a sense. Don't hobnob much with the bigwigs anymore, like back in the good ole days. But they're busy and times change. :w: The ATS is a whole lot bigger now so there's going to be more clickies. Don't bother me I just hang around in my own space and time.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

"You are correct, Sir" (Ed McMahon)

Time for the Ban Hammah.

Lombozo and Elevatedone - bend over!

(_+_)

So, what do you, NT, suggest we do to improve things?

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Badge01]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Lombozo and Elevatedone - bend over!

Badge can I please get my applause's first? ROFLMAO

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You know, i had to log in one more time because this thread proves to me that i am a better person than most of you are, and i just cant beleive how this is being treated like a circus.

Thank you very much. I tried for many years, to be kind and gentle and friendly and this is what i get.

Look at the FORUM MODERATORS and the MODERATORS, and the rest of you! Wow!!!!!
Arent you here because you bring order to the place?? Or are you IN because you brownnose? Yep, i am now convinced its the latter.

I never dreamed for one minute that my fellow posters would turn my 3rd thread in a row into a freaking circus.

Its ok, i know who i am, and know i am a good person. This is just the way of the world now, and for all the conspiracies, YOU are a huge part of the evil that exists.

I've listened to silly stories, so silly that they have no merit at all but i simply either dont post, or if i do, its been something nice not something that would offend anyone.

Have your fun, act as though you're in high school, brown nose, (it works here) and here i thought i had friends. RIGHT.

With friends like you who needs enemies?

What a disappointment.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
DG has a valid point, folks. She asked a serious question, and deserves at least an attempt at an answer...

Personally, I don't feel its as bad as you do, DG. There's always been groups of members who gravitate towards certain topics. The antimasons come to mind immediately, there are others, too. It is something that mods and such might want to have at the back of their minds, just in case there is something to it.

Last thing ATS needs is a bunch of internet gangs screwing it up for the rest of us...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel this fairly accurately depicts my personal feelings on the subject.

Nobel Peace prize DAmb STRAIT foo

and this... kind of...

and this... not so much but it still applies HAHahahaHaHahhahhaHa

[edit on 6/5/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

WORLD ENDS- 1250 views and no responses, on the other hand if someone writes a thread about their bowel movements, it gets 30 pages!

It's fine with me. I come here to be entertained, not to worry about the world ending.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join