It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This literally isn't our Death and Hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This is this second life. You witness the sign of it in the grand Revelation sceme.

Certian of us fake our Deaths by way of discard of our fake physical bodies only to be hid from the world for a first life again which can be defined as a last life since it would be after this second life which it was before once.

Our second life is as a second hand of a clock that will make it's way back over to the first hand (representing our first life turned last life). Thus our original life style was, is not, yet is to summer ideal. For certain of us who already faked Death it had come, but to us remaining it will summer where we stand as everything else and everyone else flees away into an everlasting burning up.

What I reveal here concerns the tree of life. Its fallen leaves' and fruits' biodegrading will become consumable by its roots as the rain makes the dirt soak it down for to feed the tree to bring leaves and fruits anew. The anew leaves and fruits are as ideal worlds that are put as then living words again out of the wilderness of fantasies that only magic within might bring out from your correct mind. Your correct mind is when nothing is distracting it or discusting it be it even a wordly law or a wordly moral you were condition by from before in the second life. The second life is to be disreguarded because none of the things anti-ideal in it should matter for ever.

Anyway, certian of us will never see Death just as certain of us who had a fake death already.

Death is defined as Hell because it if it exists as true then it would keep/murder us from anything Ideal we couldnt have ever had in this second life. Just because the earth sucks doesnt mean there isnt anything ideal that was, is not, yet is to come or summer.

How do I know any of this? I dont know it, I already knew it, and so shall you it should be revealing to the more. The Throne is as I. To be on it means you are far from I. Certian of us are as I. The other certain "of" us are as am. I am so I understand the clear difference closely.

Cheers to the original life's return. Say within, Surely I summer quickly as the third hand of the Clock changes me.

Any questions?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Destory this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

^^Sound familar? Temple = life because it's "of" the body. In three days? We are in the second day of three total. The days are each as a life (a first, a second, a third(last)).

Now you get it. The third day (which is the first day anew) you will be perfected.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Ditch the tree of knowledge of good and of evil because it's corrupt and corruptive. Ditch it for the tree of life!

Matthew 10:39
He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Undecode: You (the devil) that find my You your me or version of me I will command lose it: 'defined as he' ('I') that lose you (the devil) your me or version of me for my you or version of you I will command find it.

Death shall one day no longer be faked because it shall flee away and only hold to murder the devil continuously.

None of you were prepared for the revealing of the Son of man nor the coming of Jesus. Ask me how I knew this which you wont even bother. So it is that any and every shall learn the truths the hard way.

join