Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Royal blue blood

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
There is a phrase and a way of saying called "royal blue blood". The Royal families often described as having blue blood in their veins.

Now, if we believe in all that myth and conspiracy thing that the Royal families are descended from the ancient "Stargods" a.k.a. Aliens/Reptilians/etc - that makes the alien blood blue, doesn't it?




posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Or they have a mix of the two but yes that is right...just google Royal blue Blood and you will find allot of things to read about..



posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Blue blood is just a phrase, my great grand mother used to tell us, my mom and I, that our family had blue blood. She was reminding where ou families came from. It wasn't until years later, over a decade acually, that I figured out what the heck she meant.

The blood isn't physically blue, it is just a term saying someone is of royal decent, being they have an ancestor who was of the noble class. I wish I had spent more time with her and listened, but I was young then, not even ten years yet. Looking back, we did live in a really nice neighbor hood, where almost all houses had pools and multi stall garages. That was in the early late 80s early 90s.

Too bad US doesn't recognise titles of nobility.



posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder
 


My oldest son was born with his cord wrapped around his neck 4 times. He was very blue, and in no way royal.

I think the term might also have to do with babies born with a lack of oxygen, and or hemophilia, which used to be common among royals.



posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Blue blood is just a phrase, my great grand mother used to tell us, my mom and I, that our family had blue blood. She was reminding where ou families came from. It wasn't until years later, over a decade acually, that I figured out what the heck she meant.

The blood isn't physically blue, it is just a term saying someone is of royal decent, being they have an ancestor who was of the noble class. I wish I had spent more time with her and listened, but I was young then, not even ten years yet. Looking back, we did live in a really nice neighbor hood, where almost all houses had pools and multi stall garages. That was in the early late 80s early 90s.

Too bad US doesn't recognise titles of nobility.


That is really odd that you mention that. My grandparents used to say the same thing to me growing up and I never understood what they meant. LOL

It wasnt until years later that I finally understood what they meant...and I never really thought much of it. Not sure I really beleive them though; however, based on some things I know about them now, it wouldnt surprise me now. I have actually never spent that much time tracing my family history. Some day I will

[edit on 3-5-2008 by greeneyedleo]



posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Now to give y'all a excellent source of info on this topic (my dad [yes I am joking]) if you look at the veins on your wrsit you'll notice they are blue, not red.
Couple ideas on the subject from me for the origin of the word, is that either, due to their rather soft life in comparison to their subjects, they didn't tan as much, and their wrists and arms would show the blue veins much clearer than a commoner's would. The other is, maybe it was just something associated with royalty. Purple was a royal color in Rome at one time, maybe it's a similar idea.



posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It is said that in ancient times gods (or aliens if you will) procreated with humans - whether they created us or not is another theory - giving the offspring the so-called 'blue blood' and the right to rule over the rest of humanity.

I find this theory the most plausible because I can't find any other explanation why only a handful of families on this planet have the 'born right' to rule and/or marry into other royal families for that matter. Of course, these days with the right upbringing and the wide-spreading tolerance, even us commoners can marry up the royal ladder, but who wants to be royal in this time of day unless you don't mind the paparazzi.



posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
As the saying goes, Everyone is King or Queen in their castle, you dont need a title to be noble, I cant say that im a Royalist or a Republican for that matter, i like the idea of a Queen or Monarchy in the UK, But i also think its time for Scotland and Wales to have their throans restored, and their nobility recognized, as for the blue blood, my mother convinced me when i was a kid that we all had blue blood, it was just a case of knowing your place and mine was a life of my choosing, and i do have my domain, my home with my family, nobody bowing down or thinking i something im not, the Queen is just a lady like all other ladies, the only difference is she likes others to do her bidding, which brings me to the saying if you want something doing right, do it yourself.

Does anyone think she legs it down to the kitchen for a cheese sandwich when she gets the munchies? id be too embarrassed to ask someone to do that for me.

I just cant imagine ole Lizzy ironing or making dinner for the family, you cant have a grasp on life if you have everything done for you IMO.

But thats just the way it is i guess.

What a thought Lizzy in bed with Philip watching TV munching on potato crisps with a few dips, she knows not what she misses.



posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by blue dome
It is said that in ancient times gods (or aliens if you will) procreated with humans - whether they created us or not is another theory - giving the offspring the so-called 'blue blood' and the right to rule over the rest of humanity.


Indeed, this theory is quite plausible.



posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Quite plausible but possible?

Are we merely evolved from an alien species that had the intention of making earth a permanent base?

Two entirely differing races mating just doesn't realistic in my opinion...



posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by curlycherub
Quite plausible but possible?

Are we merely evolved from an alien species that had the intention of making earth a permanent base?

Two entirely differing races mating just doesn't realistic in my opinion...


I am of that belief that the aliens have been here for a long, long time. Longer than humans even.



posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
There are two theories about our relation to the ancient aliens; one is that we were created as a slave race (in some accounts in our n-th generation) by using alien DNA and local DNA. The other theory is that we actually are the descendants of said aliens, hence why some supposed alien races look very much like us.

Now don't ask me about genealogy as my school days are long passed, I merely am trying to make sense of all of this since to me coming from either an imaginary friend in the heavens or having evolved from tree-hoppers to what we are now, are both more implausible than winning the lottery.



posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ever notice how a lizard's blood turns blue when it comes in contact with oxygen?

British Royalty, blue blood, reptilians,...
Maybe Icke is on to something after all.



posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Ever notice how a lizard's blood turns blue when it comes in contact with oxygen?

British Royalty, blue blood, reptilians,...
Maybe Icke is on to something after all.


Interesting.



posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blue dome
There are two theories about our relation to the ancient aliens; one is that we were created as a slave race (in some accounts in our n-th generation) by using alien DNA and local DNA. The other theory is that we actually are the descendants of said aliens, hence why some supposed alien races look very much like us.

Now don't ask me about genealogy as my school days are long passed, I merely am trying to make sense of all of this since to me coming from either an imaginary friend in the heavens or having evolved from tree-hoppers to what we are now, are both more implausible than winning the lottery.


Yes, the ancient aliens were often referred to as the Stargods. Just as the Aztec god Quetzalcoatl, the Serpent God.



posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Either that or people watch too much Stargate. :p



posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Interestingly... If the Terra Papers are to be believed, the "blue bloods" are the ones that are NOT the inheritors of the Earth, but the Blood of EA, which is pretty much anyone who can feel compassion and empathy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I take up that crown. Others are welcome to join me.

(see thread)



posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am descended from true royal "Blue Bloods" of Europe. My blood happens to be much darker than that of most people, and has some other irregularities that I will not go into here. On the other hand, I have no castle. Literally, I am homeless at the present time.

There is indeed a seperate race of beings that coexist with mankind. (Probably more than one actually.) They were once much more overt in their prescence, but have become far more comfortable and powerful over the centuries, lurking in the shadows of man's consciousness while still directly affecting the everday lives of humanity.

[edit on 5/4/0808 by jackinthebox]



posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I am the illegitimate great-grand daughter of the king of Holland. My blood is as red as anyone's. It's just a phrase to denote royalty. I think folks tend to read way to much into things like this.

Just my humble opinion, of course.



posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This may have come from is haemophilia in the royal family (yes, there is a blood disease in the royal family's genes) and as such, it is known as "The Royal Disease" which apparently affects male members of the royal family far more than female.

Interestingly enough, Rapustin the mad monk was claimed to have cured Alexei, the tsarevich of Russia's disease.

Blood screening for the disease was only put in action in 1975.

Other than this, it is possible that because the majority of ordinary folk were out toiling in the fields while the royalty was not - they royalty at the time of the saying's invention were generally more pale than everyone else, and as such the superficial veins in their forearms were probably more prominent than that of the ordinary folk.


Icke may have overlooked this, or perhaps he was pulling the leg of the MSM.


p.s; Seeing as we're getting in the tone of declaring our ancestor's titles, it is believed i may be the great-great-great-grandson of the Earl of Crewe, who became a Bishop at one point or other.

It is insinuated that the guy had affairs with one/all of the maids at his residence.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]









 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join