It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you join the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
If given the opportunity would you join the inner circle of the NWO? Why or why not? Does it matter how high up in the hierarchy you could be?

If you are against the NWO, are you against elitism, its goals, or that you aren't part of the club. Furthermore, do you believe in elite clubs? If you could join such clubs or secret societies, would you

If you could replace the NWO, what would you replace it with? Another elite club with different goals, or an end to elitism. Would you think diffreently if you had more or less money?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well you don't really choose it I would say it chooses you till you are no longer of value...

It would aslso appear that we are part of it whether we all know it or not we are definately fuel to the fire the cooked up...

On my final note I will point out Thta the NWO are nothing more that just average human but with the ability to sell out their mother to serve their higher up for some minor riches...so the question is are you that type of personwould you sell out Humanity for yourself....then you will know if you are NWO material..

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I don't think we have enough info on the NWO to make a decision.

I've started several threads about the good and bad, and the facts vs. propaganda of it.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I wouldn't join any club that doesn't do the good for everyone. I'm not saying that the NWO is good or bad because I don't even know if it exist or is ready to initiate. But to join a club or organization because it will make you rich or popular is not my style. I guess I have six children who mean more to me for the future than that. Who knows if the NWO is good or bad for us? We are already an open border country filled with the world so would an open border North America matter? To keep a country free means that you have to expand it to make room for others. I don't know enough about it to choose right now. But what I would like to see is an open border world where no one can tell you where you can or can not set foot in.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I definately will not be joining the NWO....I will probably be the guy who forms some major guerilla tactic anti NWO army!!! don't try to stamp no 666 or micro chip on me, and that's when all the drama will start in the US, and probably the world, as soon as the government starts to try to implant us with chips, or something of that nature...You watch all HELL is gonna break Loose!!

top topics

join