It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enemey of the state - 1998 - just a thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I do not buy into conspiracies to easily, however tonight I was watching the enemey of the state movie staring will smith. It got to a part where the run a seaqrch on the assistant director of the nsa and it turned out that his DOB was 9/11. Now, many say that the movies are used to pass out secret message or warnings, therefore, do you think that this could have been a warning? Given the fact that the NSA are believe to have paid a big role in 9/11 by many conspiracary therorist? I found it funny that the NSA and 9/11 where in a filem long before the attack took place.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wow23
Given the fact that the NSA are believe to have paid a big role in 9/11 by many conspiracary therorist? .

NSA was one of the several intell agencies that warned the government that something was going to happen.

The NSA was listening to OBLs satellite phone untill the media came out with a story that we could listen to his phone, he stopped using it the next day.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Now, many say that the movies are used to pass out secret message or warnings, therefore, do you think that this could have been a warning?

This thought has been occurring to me recently...

Having watched the Film Enemy of the State I would agree that this is a film made and funded by the powers that be as a desensitising marketing project...

I wonder at just how far this goes... The Matrix is I feel the single greatest example.

The Matrix touched all that watched it in far more a profound way than a film should have.

It Influenced so many, it struck a chord in people that they couldn't quite put thier fingers on..

I believe the film the Matrix is a metaphor of the impending One World Government.. The idea that we are slaves, the idea that the reality we are led to believe is indeed being led by a shadowy group.... I.E the Members of the Bilderberg group...

Now I would like to insight one other film here CLOVERFIELD....

If you haven't seen it watch it, I won't put any spoilers here.. but I will say that it could be construed as a warning of what may happen to new York albeit without a Monster..

All the best,

NeoN HaZe

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Neon Haze]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You guys should watch the pilot episode of The Lone Gunmen.

It came out just months before 9/11 and shows a very close resemblence to what happened that day.

www.youtube.com...//www.altavista.com/video/results%3Fitag%3Dody%26q%3Dlone%2Bgunmen%2Bpilot%26m vf%3Dmpeg%26mvf%3Davi%26mvf%3Dqt%26mvf%3Dms&iurl=http%3A//i.ytimg.com/vi/tB6EWF3vulc/default.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskI3Kt0jJajdvSHl_GWvluMX

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
There is a site that has quite a few 9/11 synchronicities in films. I'm still kind of torn as to whether this is all cooincidence or is it just that 9/11 is so noticeable that it stands out?

Site

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
You guys should watch the pilot episode of The Lone Gunmen.

It came out just months before 9/11 and shows a very close resemblence to what happened that day.

Also, check out the movie 'Path to paradise', made in 1997. That movie left me rather shocked, especially when they start talking about bringing both the towers down. It a must see if you can get a copy.

www.imdb.com...

Also just recently surfaced, Mario bros movie features the twin towers disintergrating with a weird cross hair on the tower.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Enemy of the State is just one of many pre-911 movies that allude to 9/11. Read this excerpt from my book The Atlantean Conspiracy - free link in my signature.

Moving over to Hollywood’s many Masonic productions, we find the 9/11 attacks alluded to in several films long before 2001! In 20th Century Fox’s 1988 film Die Hard the first lines are spoken on a plane about how to get over the fear of flying. One guy says what he has done for 9 years and Bruce Willis says what he has been doing for 11 years. So here we have 911, on a plane, talking about fears of flying, from a Masonic production company. In the first Die Hard, John McClane (Bruce Willis) takes on 12 terrorists in a tower; in the second movie it’s terrorists at an airport. Isn’t it interesting how in the 1988 movie we have John McClane afraid of flying, terrorists, towers, 9/11, and now in 2008 we have John McCain on a presidential fear campaign revolving around terrorists, towers, and 9/11? In 1998 we also have Bruce Willis saving the world in Masonic Disney/Touchstone’s Armageddon. Toward the end of the movie there is a countdown which passes 9:11 minutes just as the camera pans past. In another 1998 Disney/Touchstone film, Enemy of the State, a politician played by Jon Voight has his birthday on September 11th. At first glance these synchronicities may seem like mere coincidence until you realize their Masonic significance, and Hollywood’s Masonic dominance.

In Warner Bros. 1990 film Gremlins 2 there are two reporters from channels 9 and 11 holding microphones with those numbers juxtaposed. In the 1990 Universal film Problem Child the Healy’s live at house number 911. The actor in this movie, John Ritter, in real life had a baby girl, Stella Ritter born on 9/11/98, then 5 years later suddenly and suspiciously John died on 9/11/03 In the 1993 Super Mario Brothers movie the Two Towers are depicted eerily half destroyed and smoking just as they would be on 9/11/01. In the movie, the Twin Towers each have on them a large symbol of a hand holding two lightning bolts. This is the very aspect of Tarot imagery from “The Tower” card substituted by “hijacked” planes on 9/11.

In 33rd Degree Mason James Cameron and Columbia Tri-Star’s 1991 Terminator II, Judgment Day, there is an overpass that warns “Caution 9-11.” Later in James Cameron’s 1996 film Independence Day, there is also a countdown which just happens to pass 09:11:01 as the camera pans across. At the start of another Columbia Tri-Star Picture, 2000’s The 6th Day, Arnold Schwarzenegger looks at his schedule which has only two times: 9:00 and 11:00. The same year in Columbia’s The Patriot, Mel Gibson’s first words, weighing a chair, in the film, are: "9 pounds, 11 ounces, perfect." Here we have 911, the “patriotic” concept of the post-911 “Patriot Act,” a Masonic production company, a Masonic measuring device and symbol of the mystery schools, ounces or OZ (77) revenge of Lamech, and the closing word, “perfect.”

In 1997 DreamWorks’ first film, The Peacemaker, George Clooney is shot perfectly between aisle 9 and 11. In a 1997 episode of the Simpsons, Lisa holds up a magazine that reads “New York $9” with a picture of the Twin Towers after the 9 which looks like 911. In 1998’s Godzilla the camera cuts to a wrist-watch showing 8:55 with the little hand on the 9 and the big hand on the 11. In 1999’s The Thirteenth Floor a wall clock shows 11:45 with the big hand on the 9 and the little hand on the 11. In Universal/Columbia’s 1999 The Bone Collector, Denzel Washington finds a piece of paper from page 119, and the date is 11/9, November 9th. In 2000’s Traffic, a large delivery truck is shown full of boxes, and on every single box are a Scorpio/scorpion symbol and the number 911.

In 1998 the U.S. Department of Justice FEMA Emergency Response to Terrorism Guide had a cover picture showing the World Trade Center in crosshairs. Another symbolic representation of the 9/11 events was encoded into the year 2000 $20 bill which when folded a certain way resembles the smoking/damaged Twin Towers and the Pentagon. Rap group “The Coup” album “Party Music” which came out just after 9/11, originally in June 2001, had an album cover featuring the artists affront both WTC towers which have huge explosions/smoke clouds from the upper floors. Granted some of this pre 9/11 symbolism could be sheer coincidence and over analyzation, but can you honestly explain away all these synchronicities so simply?

“I do not mind being called a ‘conspiracy theorist’ by those who don’t mind being called ‘coincidence theorists.’” -Co-founder of 911 Citizens Watch John Judge

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
Enemy of the State is just one of many pre-911 movies that allude to 9/11. Read this excerpt from my book The Atlantean Conspiracy - free link in my signature.

I still like The Lone Gunmen, since it portrays a 757 going to be crashed into the towers.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze

Now, many say that the movies are used to pass out secret message or warnings, therefore, do you think that this could have been a warning?

This thought has been occurring to me recently...

Having watched the Film Enemy of the State I would agree that this is a film made and funded by the powers that be as a desensitizing marketing project...

I wonder at just how far this goes... The Matrix is I feel the single greatest example.

The Matrix touched all that watched it in far more a profound way than a film should have.

It Influenced so many, it struck a chord in people that they couldn't quite put thier fingers on..

I believe the film the Matrix is a metaphor of the impending One World Government.. The idea that we are slaves, the idea that the reality we are led to believe is indeed being led by a shadowy group.... I.E the Members of the Bilderberg group...

Now I would like to insight one other film here CLOVERFIELD....

If you haven't seen it watch it, I won't put any spoilers here.. but I will say that it could be construed as a warning of what may happen to new York albeit without a Monster..

All the best,

NeoN HaZe

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Neon Haze]

great post.

you may want to research Wolfgang Peterson - Air Force One, Outbreak, Posiedon ( all instilling potential real world fears )

also Ridley Scott's Black Hawk Down's premiere saw Cheney and Rumsfeld on the red carpet.

and more importantly (to me personally ) .. William Friedkin - The Exorcist, Sorcerer, The French Connection ( the first film to show the World Trade Center: the completed North Tower and the partial completion of the South Tower are seen in the background of one scene.)

And more recently, he directed a movie based on a screenplay / theatrical performance written by Pulitzer Prize-winning American playwright and actor. Tracy Letts, called "BUG".

I knew powers that be were intimately involved in marketing psychology, media programming etc..

but never before was it so completely INSULTINGLY obvious,
as it was when after having Morgellons Syndrome for about half a year, this Bug movie comes out.. explicitly detailing in humiliating mockery, the insinuation that people with this disease are crazy.

It skims into the "delusional parasitosis" fake diagnosis, that's been pandered as one side of the "debate" over Morgellons... into a cinematic world of chaos and paranoia, further stamping into the public's mind.. that that's all it is.. just crazy people.

It really screamed to me " oh my f***ing god... there ARE people out there.. who know exactly what disease I have.. and are making money off of making fun of people with this disease .. like me with it."

and hell.. there may be plenty of "double-talk" in that movie describing the reality of what's going on.
"lying in plane sight" etc... telling truth through what would appear as absurdities to the everyday layperson.. etc..

I had never in my entire life felt so alone and paranoid. after knowing that someone had made a movie about it.
I was a completely different person before this infected me.

life is no longer the same.. and neither is my view of the ability of people that create things like this.. to influence the magic media makers to fool the public into believing whatever they want.

this can be said of hints.. in "enemy of the state" .. etc...

I'm sure Jeff Bridge's "bad guy" character in Iron Man (saw last night) .. the partner in Tony Stark's business... wasn't coincidental in donning a Masonic Ring.

pray you don't get morgellons.
if you pray.

i dont.

all i can say is.. if reincarnation and karma exist.. then I must have been a VERY EVIL PERSON in my last life to have deserved being infected with Morgellons.

-
-

[edit on 4-5-2008 by prevenge]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The movie Shooter really struck me. Near the beginning of the film, a copy of the 9/11 Commission Report is laying on his desk. Right after it pans across the Commission Report, Mark Walberg says, " Let's see what kind of lies they are trying to sell us today." The film goes on to show a scenario in which I believe the hijackers were used. If you haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend it. I hope I'm not off topic because this movie isn't pre 911, but I think it's worth a mention.

top topics

join