It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent psychic activity question.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed a marked increase in psychic activity (ESP) over the past few days? I'm finding I'm doing things and saying things that others around me are doing at the exact same time, such as, saying the same phrase someone else near me is saying, a "jinx" as it were. Also, knowing what others are thinking, etc? I've also had some enormous deja vu over the past few days. I've been oversleeping and waking up at the exact same time (6:38 AM), seeing the same kid cross the street in front of me in the exact same part of my commute, my car has the same problem at the same stoplight, forcing me to restart it.. Is it just me? Thanks!

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Nah, its just you.

Those of us who are aware enough about it tend to experience our own ups and downs. Last weekend I had quite the increase in precog.

Just seems to randomly increase in frequency and power for a while and then drops off the scale, so to speak.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It IS possible... that's all I am going to say.

I did notice a quite extraordinary - and totally unexpected - shift of the "subtle" kind first thing in the morning on May 1.
I wish I could tell more, but I really can't. (And besides, details would be irrelevant for the purposes of this forum.) All I can say is that it wasn't something I was looking for, nor have I had such an experience in many years.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This thread reminds me more of the movie Ground Hog Day. There was a time I recall when I was hearing what people around me were going to say before they said it. It was like deja vu flu and made my head spin. No, not like the exorcist.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

That's interesting.

How long did it last?
Did it go away - when, why?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by duckyfresh

Hey there duckyfresh,

Don't worry, you're having what I refer to as a 'rush' ...when you're developing spiritually / psychically it seems to go in waves (peaks and troughs), sounds like you'v hit a peak.

These are always special times and I suggest you write as much down as you can, for reference. Go with the flow ... you'll get so much more out of it before it starts to level-out again.

(aleon1018);

'DEJA VU FLU' ... what a perfect discription ... I experienced this a month or so after my abduction experience ... began to think I had ME or something. Once it settled down I felt like a different person (in a good way).

Woody

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thanks all of you for your kind responses! It seems to have leveled off already, I haven't noticed too much "jinxing" going on yesterday or today which is unfortunate. Although, I would like to point out one huge example from Friday. I had been feeling all day like something was going to happen to my boyfriend, who lives in New Jersey. Later that evening, he came home after being AFK for a very long time, and told me someone tried to mug him. I felt awful, because I should have warned him but I didn't really trust my instincts. It's something I've always had a difficult time doing. I think I may have to start listening harder.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Something my freind told me that his astrologer told him...

"I was told by my guy that the birth time indicates when the big things in your life will happen. Early morning = early in life, late at night = late in life. "

These big things for me happen at my birth time... 5:17... which just so happens is a time I used to wake up at all the time.

I understand that mind game your going through. i think for a while I began waking up at the time because I thought I would. I was programmed... it was hard to shake... it was a fear thing... I had terrifying experiences as a kid that I think closed me off to psychic awareness and now i'm getting it back.

I've noticed personally that my awareness is increasing lately..but I've been making initiatives...but its all synchronized... it could be happening for many people.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

It IS possible... that's all I am going to say.

I did notice a quite extraordinary - and totally unexpected - shift of the "subtle" kind first thing in the morning on May 1.
I wish I could tell more, but I really can't. (And besides, details would be irrelevant for the purposes of this forum.) All I can say is that it wasn't something I was looking for, nor have I had such an experience in many years.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Vanitas]

Can I ask you to elaborate a little big please?? Maybe in a private message.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

[

Can I ask you to elaborate a little big please?? Maybe in a private message.

I relentlessly keep forgetting about the PM option - which is why I am actually afraid to check my U2U box...

Anyway, I don't think that would be necessary, since I couldn't say (in private) much more than I can say anywhere. Because explaining it would require nothing less than a full exposition and analysis of my life and times so far...

And so... what can I tell you?

Maybe that certain things - I mean situations, some of which border on the "impossible" (my favourite realm
) - I had been thinking about, to put it mildly, came to fruition - and they did so in such a sudden way that everything that day (and the days surrounding it) felt like the reverse side of my usual life.

Imagine a dream - and then, imagine suddenly waking up into that dream.
That's how it felt.
And it was as if another person - myself, only a different, "alternate" self (a self that I was intimately familiar with all this time, but not currently lived-in) - woke up in my usual everyday body.

There was nothing "supernatural" about it (although not knowing what "nature" really IS, it's difficult to determine what surpasses it).
But it wasn't the "logical" consequence of my physical everyday actions either. It was - it is - as if it were exclusively the result of my inner activity.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

That's extremely interesting, Caveman.
Because I too have been noticing certain correspondences with the birth time in various people's lives and my own.

I know it doesn't "make sense".
But "sense" has little to do with life in general...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I have often experienced the rise and fall of abilities such as you have. And my nickname really is "Jynx" for that reason. As long as you let yourself go with the flow as previously said, then you will, more likely than not, leave with a better grasp of what you are able to do.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I've noticed with my own abilities, that some days they seem more heightened than others. Particularly when you're tired or over-tired, as this brings you to a state that is closer to the Spirit Realm. I think that it's normal, but definitely keep some sort of a journal and describe what you're feeling/seeing as well as keep track of the amount of rest you've had and perhaps you'll find a common denominator.

Aside from that, I can say for sure that the veil is definitely lifting and that may play into it as well.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
in these past days i feel something is happening to me i cant explain it but when i go to sleep my brain works more and i feel half asleep yet half levetating
and hearing nnnnnnnnnn or zzzzzzzzzz i hope i will develop something out of ordinary i will start to meditate and discover my self

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I have most def. noticed this too. I was so tired the one day from lack of sleep and was talking to a friend about how the mind is a powerful thing, and I saw a white ring for around this guys head....Someone suggested it be his aura, I have no idea i had never acually seen anything like it and sorta freaked out a bit, cause it startled me. I have been picking up others emotions very strongly resently too. I will look at someone and just want to cry. or vise versa. I am also def. knowing what someone says before they say it. Unfortunately, I have also had some miagraines too though. I'm not really sure whats happening. So many un-ansewred questions.

"THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR, EXCEPT FEAR ITSELF"

top topics

join