It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mysterious Photograph About an Unsolved Case

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Looked up information on this meteorite and it's got a very interesting past!

Acting under a federal law written for the preservation and repatriation of Native American cultural and religious artifacts (NAGPRA), an Indian group in Oregon has submitted a claim for the meteorite, saying it is a holy tribal object that brought messages from the spirit world long before the arrival of white men.

www.turtletrack.org...

It sounds like the State of Oregon should return this object back to its original finders ... will keep a tab on this one to see if anything is being done about it.

Your analysis of that photograph is showing a lot of "people" -- it's chock full of them especially right over the area where the meteor is. I'm seeing this as an indication that that object is completely saturated with "beings" ... which also confirms why the Indian's thought it was sacred. I wonder what kinds of messages they got from this object. For example, did those "people" state what planet or galaxy they were from? I personally believe that each planet and star out there has it's own Magonia-like worlds, just like the planet Earth does. So who's to say that such "people" who are indigenous to other star systems don't infuse themselves into comets and meteorites for a scenic trip to another place in the universe!

[edit on 6-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
hello all would just like to say 'WOW' these are some very interesting pics and a great thread. i too can see some of the faces in the pics and i am dumbfounded. i really dont know what to think about them but keepem coming would like to learn all that i can about these beings

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11:11on12/21/2012
hello all would just like to say 'WOW' these are some very interesting pics and a great thread. i too can see some of the faces in the pics and i am dumbfounded. i really dont know what to think about them but keepem coming would like to learn all that i can about these beings

I've found some more photo's that look very much like the "alien" that's from the Carp UFO Case that's from that Unsolved Mysteries Show. Will be posting those new photo's I've found that are from various places in N. and S. America.

Will be posting that information sometime later today!

Just want to check them out to see if they too have as many anamolous images in them as the one in the Carp Case..

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
How would you feel if you learned that all the archaeologists had got it wrong, that mankind was claiming credit for things they didn"t do. Click on picture for full image. This is Stonehenge and those are not human faces that are manifested there. I believe it is more of a stargate than it is a stone calendar though both are measures of time. The point is the pyramids worldwide, the major burial mounds of mesoamerica are still inhabited by the same beings. The most worrisome thing is the Holy Land, but you can figure that out on your own.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This is the impact site of a meteorite that landed in Peru several months ago. It was later reported that several dozen sightseers became ill. I think information like this needs to be taught in school rather than being bandied about on the internet. The fact is, if it is true now then it was true in the past also. That being the case, it has had an impact on humanity, the degree of impact has yet to be determined.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yesterday, I viewed Jamie Maussan's 2006 Conference video and I noticed that a few of the aliens he was showing in that vid looked somewhat like the alien in the frameshot I presented in the OP here.
So I took a few frameshot's from it and I got the best results with the 2 below -- each of which indicated that quite possibly these "aliens" are authentic because of all of the paranormal activity seen in these photo's as indicated by all of the anomalous images in them. I've put squares or circles about the most obvious "faces" but there are a lot of them in these photo's if you evaluate them closely.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

How would you feel if you learned that all the archaeologists had got it wrong, that mankind was claiming credit for things they didn"t do. Click on picture for full image. This is Stonehenge and those are not human faces that are manifested there. I believe it is more of a stargate than it is a stone calendar though both are measures of time. The point is the pyramids worldwide, the major burial mounds of mesoamerica are still inhabited by the same beings. The most worrisome thing is the Holy Land, but you can figure that out on your own.

This is a good one! Oddly enough, it even looks like it would be from Stonehenge.
I want to evaluate this one more and will comment more later on this one.

The meteorite one is interesting too! I see what what you mean! Will comment more on that one too later...

You are really enlightening me to a number of things about this phenomenon that I never thought about before. Will comment later on this too!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hi wang_ke, i just wanted to let you know that i'm not really a know-it-all, i just know one thing that reveals all. I was looking for GOD when i found them, they were looking for GOD too, so we looked together. As we went through this life, i shared with them my perspectives of what i was experiencing and why and i could sense their emotions. I would say that they took me to different times and places and let me experience a totally different world than what is believed today. Much more metaphysical, Gods and aliens and native americans and great log and mud cities.. Thousands of people trying to communicate within the framework of dozens of languages, that was mesoamerica a thousand years ago. Call it a waking dream but it was made more real to me than reality. Even now, those were the best days of my life. My point is, they call to me, not with voices but with their presence. Apprroach them with a softness of mind instead of hard thought. wang_ke, never stop looking and never stop telling what you see.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing Debris! So what do you think what's going to happen in 2012? Since it's connected to the Mayan Calendar, just wondering if you know anything about that. Or have your contacts indicated to you in some way that that year is significant?

That's an amazing experience you had there ... so what's "their" connection to that time period and those cultures?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hi wang_ke, Sorry i got so chatty. My opinion is that these entities we have encountered are the Maya Rulers who made the calendars and ended them on 12-21-12 and i think on that date, we and they will meld together ...."all will not die, but all will be changed" is how the New Testament puts it. We have "immortal souls", they cannot die. The body is mortal and must be put aside, or changed. Those are the options and you must really be special to be "changed". I personally fear our atmosphere solidifying trapping us like insects in amber. We have reached the point where our enviroment has started changing on its own. One thing i would like to point out, these entities were frozen in the ice masses and glaciers from all times past. They are in the fossil fuels, the oil, gas, coal that we constantly pump into the air we breathe. We rip them out of the earth an into our presence without a care as to their existence or the interruption of their lives. I don't want to rant but the population of peoples on the planet is far beyond the 6.66 billion humans. It is projected that the earth can support 8 billion humans, i think we will reach that number by 2012. When the starvation begins, i don't imagine that we will ever have the resources to stem it. Birth control is the prime ingredient in the race surviving but politicians are to cowardly to legislate laws that would allow a single child per couple. Do the math. As to your question how do they relate to that time period, they travel through time, from the beginning to the end. Consider the speed of time. One of the things noticed about alien space craft is how they can "phase" in and out of the range of vision of the observer. Seeing as how the craft doesn't change position it is likely that it is moving in time. I felt i moved in time, the air tasted different, it was cooler then it is now and magic was openly practiced. Power was respected, disrespect often brought instant death to the rude. Power was the law.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Hi wang_ke, Sorry i got so chatty. My opinion is that these entities we have encountered are the Maya Rulers who made the calendars and ended them on 12-21-12 and i think on that date, we and they will meld together ...."all will not die, but all will be changed" is how the New Testament puts it. We have "immortal souls", they cannot die. The body is mortal and must be put aside, or changed. Those are the options and you must really be special to be "changed".

Wow! Talk about synchronicities! Those Hebrew letters found on that side of a mountain in South America after UFOs were seen flying in that same area the night before they appeared said: "On the 9th, KNOWLEDGE will be born".
And here you are giving us a specific date in regards to this 2012 event at 12-21-12 which equals 3-3-3 which equals the number 9!
Just wondering how you came up with that specific date and also wondering what attributes do those "specials" have who will will be "changed" as opposed to those who will be "melded" together with "them"?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
very interesting thread,

the photo in your op really is spooky looking...

some of the other photo's that have been posted are extremely disturbing also.

is this just mostly 'face recognition' ?....i dont know but i was wondering if you had ever seen this photo ?...

i have looked at this photo for hours at a time and i see things in this photo also...but i have not done anything to the picture like you have with the others you posted and i thought maybe if you were interested you might take a closer look at this one. i bet you see some weird things in this photo after you work some of that photo magic on it.

www.ufocasebook.com...
Picture of Alien in Alaska, UFO Casebook Exclusive

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hi easynow... just looked over that link and I'm finding it intriguing. Will analyze it and see if anything pops up. Very interesting that we are seeing the same kinds of "aliens" in so many of these images and I think it's important to evaluate this.

Will post my comments on it a bit later!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wang_ke_~

thanks and i will be looking forward to see what happens with it. all i have done is blow it up and i can see many strange things in this photo.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
hey wang_ke, you might want to add 10:35am to the 12-21-12 message for one more nine. I like the Maya, they are very specific. Their numerical system was based on nines so that would make it a very auspicious equinox for a new beginning which pretty much coincides with the old ending. The changing and the melding would be one and the same, if the entities refuse to meld with a person, that person's body would die and the immortal soul would be bodiless. Those whose bodies will survive will be because of that bonding, retaining your body is a good thing, remember the mummies? Even the parts removed were saved. The bible admonishes us to "store up our goods in heaven". i interpret that to mean good deeds because we cannot physically put anything there.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

thanks and i will be looking forward to see what happens with it. all i have done is blow it up and i can see many strange things in this photo.

Hi easynow,
Very interesting photo. I analyzed it but tell me what you think about it.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

well like i said...all i did was blow up the photo and i could see many different looking entities or demon looking faces.

i can see them not just around the alien in the photo....but i also see them hiding behind trees and up in the tree tops.

it certainly sounds weird that i am even saying these things but i could not explain what i see in that photo and thats why i brought it to your attention.

like i said before....is it face recognition ?....does face recognition include demons faces ?....

how come i dont see any normal faces in this photo ?

i dont really know what to think about the pic....it seemed to me that if this alien/entity was actually walking in these woods then maybe some extradimensional things were watching it walk by ? i dont know...

[edit on 6-5-2008 by easynow]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
hey wang_ke, you might want to add 10:35am to the 12-21-12 message for one more nine. I like the Maya, they are very specific. Their numerical system was based on nines so that would make it a very auspicious equinox for a new beginning which pretty much coincides with the old ending.

Well this is very interesting! So maybe there is some significance to that message on that mountain side afterall! The connection here between those MesoAmerican cultures and that message on that side of that mountain.. and the number 9 is very intriguing!

The changing and the melding would be one and the same, if the entities refuse to meld with a person, that person's body would die and the immortal soul would be bodiless. Those whose bodies will survive will be because of that bonding, retaining your body is a good thing, remember the mummies? Even the parts removed were saved. The bible admonishes us to "store up our goods in heaven". i interpret that to mean good deeds because we cannot physically put anything there.

Now this is really getting weird because I had a lucid dream last year where I was a cabin of a very old ship. There were many people wandering about in this "cabin".. it was large.. people of all ages were there. It was sort of like a cocktail party without the cocktails where children were there too -- some playing board games.
Well.. there was an older lady who looked sort of like Betty Hill who had a pointer in her hand who used it to point at a location on a map that was on the wall. The location looked like Chicago (or somewhere in Minnesota... ) -- I can't remember.
And then after that, a mummy shows up, of all things, yet no one in the crowd seemed the least bit perturbed, except me, of course because he seemed so out of place in this environment. This mummy then approached me, and I must say, I backed away a bit out of fear. But then I decided to stay put because I didn't want to insult him. So he walked up near beside me and offered me his hand. He wanted me to hold his hand. Well.. once again, I didn't want to insult him so I accepted his invitation to hold his hand where once I did that, he smiled. Lol, really weird dream but your comments in your above post reminded me of it.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
easynow

This photo is not a good one for analysis. There are a number of reasons why but having said this, I think the "being" in it is authentic but I'm just going by my gut feeling about it because it looks so much like those "aliens" that I've shown in this thread so far. They all sort of look like Casper the Ghost and so does the one in the photo that you've posted here.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wang_ke_~

easynow

This photo is not a good one for analysis. There are a number of reasons why but having said this, I think the "being" in it is authentic but I'm just going by my gut feeling about it because it looks so much like those "aliens" that I've shown in this thread so far. They all sort of look like Casper the Ghost and so does the one in the photo that you've posted here.

ok well thanks for looking at it anyways.....i am slow with photo editors but i will try to show some examples of what i see...will get back to you on that later.

yes this is a strange looking alien for sure and i am on the fence on wether its real or not. some people have tried to debunk this by saying its a kid in a costume and some other speculations that i dont believe.

ok thanks again...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join