It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactically are visions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Okay, I had a vision a few days ago of a burning tree. With the help of all you kind folks here at ATS (Thank you!) I was abel to find out that that means the end of agener ation in a family. A few days later, my grandma's bestfriend, her sister-in-law, is dying, and she's a mess. They are the only two left of that generation.

Moving on, is there anyway to prevent their deaths? Is a vision a sign of what WILL happen in the future, or what CAN happen???

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I believe the future is like liquid it has ways of changing.

Not all visions come true so i would not panic to much.

I think you just have t take each day as it comes and deal with issues as they arrive..

A vision can be mixed with your own fears so just try and relax about the whole issue and let things take there path,

I really hope all works out..

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I think most so called visions are made up by people or just scenes the brain cooks up subconsciously and nothing to be taken seriously.

some, however, have some truth to them. its hard to tell until after it has come true (or not). perhaps this lady that is dying is old and was bound to die soon anyways?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
i have visions of me f-ing this hot girl in my school...look it never game true....you must be watching TOO much LOTR3

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by CookieMonster000]

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well, the woman was 85, but she was healthy. In fact, she had just gone in for acheck-up like a week before I had the vision and everytrhing turned out wonderful. Like 2 days after the vision she went to the emergency room because of seruious stomach aches and they discovered cancerous tumors.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valedamar
Okay, I had a vision a few days ago of a burning tree. With the help of all you kind folks here at ATS (Thank you!) I was abel to find out that that means the end of agener ation in a family. A few days later, my grandma's bestfriend, her sister-in-law, is dying, and she's a mess. They are the only two left of that generation.

Moving on, is there anyway to prevent their deaths? Is a vision a sign of what WILL happen in the future, or what CAN happen???

www.jovialatheist.com...

This is an interesting piece about REVALATION from God, which is sometimes synonymous with the term "vision". This is the "truth" of the subject...

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
that vision was also in LOTR3

when the white tree was burning

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I never saw the last Lord of The Ring, what did teh white tree mean?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valedamar

In different situoations it's both. Did you ever see the "Christmas Charol" or read it by Charles Dickens. Well the 3 ghosts showed scooge what can happen in the future, but visions can be what will happen. Its both

top topics

join