It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who see 11:11 all the time and David Sereda's Prophecy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Like a previous poster, I have been experiencing the 11:11 thing for over 40 years (it's not a new phenomena)...incidentally not exclusive of the other number pattern mentioned...

If it is coincidence...it is coincidence on a massive scale (albeit the Pattern Recognition etc)...It must be noted that I do not think I would be the only one to have experienced the phenomena BEFORE digital...and as other posters have noted, the phenomena is not bound by timepieces...but extends to numbers in general, wherever and however they are witnessed...completely, and down to the level of Cabbalistic reduction...where the numbers 'majically' appear...

It is a 'wake-up' call of sorts...and even those who disbelieve, but are aware of it, are woken...
Our little blue marble is in a 'fortunate' position in this universe...we have always been 'watched' because of this (as it relates directly to all inhabitants of this 'locum')...at the crossroads, in the direct path, front and centre, box seat...whichever floats your boat...of a wave that will necessarily uplift...but only, if the conditions within the 'host' vehicle is amenable to the change...

Talk of 'being saved' (ie. following One religious text), an armageddon (which has always been possible), the end of the world as we know it...etc...are analogs to this (but interpreted through temporal discourse)...

Many cosmologies describe the period we are in...in various ways...

Suffice to say, if you do not 'make it through' this grand cycle...it will be repeated...with a version of you in it...

A99

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Thank you for this thread.

I have been experiencing the 11:11 thing for 5 years and I feel it's not coincidence.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I tend to see 21 a lot of the time. It is on all of my official documents and it can also show itself in other ways. I also wake up at a late time but I don't have a clock. I can only guess what time it is. But, when I am awake at that time, I hear a strange ultrasound noise that seems to come from everywhere. The sound is very faint but I hear it.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join