It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who see 11:11 all the time and David Sereda's Prophecy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by whoknows11

I have gotten the free reports and those do seem to be pretty accurate. I was just wondering what does the full report contain that the free report doesn't. I guess I will just have to bite the bullet and take a chance.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I was just at a Red Box renting a movie this afternoon when 2 girls walked by and said one one one one. I did a double take and thought real hard how many times she said one. 1111 and sure enough it was 4 times.

I also see these numbers an absurd amount of times during the week.
111, 222.333,444,555,,666 very rarely,....777,888,999,1010, 1111,1212. When I say see I mean everywhere...clocks, receipts, timers, NFL play clocks stopping because someone went out of bounds or called a time out, addresses, license plates, post #s on forums, waiting number ticket, phone numbers, legal documents and on and on.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I too see 11.11 alot of the time. I've thought about it and I actually think I remember seeing this particular time alot only because it stands out. Do I remember seeing 2:31? No. 3:33? Possibly. But when it's actually 11:11 and I see it I remember it. Conclusion? I check the time alot that's all.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I also experience seeing number 11 in most cases on my phone or on my computers clock. I always seem to glance at the time at 11 past the hour and it's really strange. Not sure what type of sign or message this phenomenon is suggesting, but I know its not just coincendence. I'm curious to see just how many other people are expreiencing this event. Wear your shirt and see if this attracts others that may be experiencing the same unexplainable events.

116070.spreadshirt.com...

edit on 16-3-2011 by ISEE11 because: Corrected the end

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I see 9:11pm a lot... I have for many years.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Add in 4:44 and 11:11 for me.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by skribal

3:33 happens like twice a day

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The past two weeks are crazy for me. 55 44 10:10 22:22 11:11 constantly.

And I am not looking for it. Last night I went home from a friend, got in the car put on the light. 0:44. Its was like the 6th time that day i saw double numbers.

Must mean something. What I noticed in relation with this. When I stress myself about world happenings, and I feel like I am about to explode. That is usually the moment I snap out of the stress, and look at the clock. And see the double numbers.
By this time I see this as some kind of sign, I gives me some kind of reassurance, dont know exactly

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I find it odd the amount of times I've seen 11:11 since my OBE, I mention it to family but they still think I'm mad haha

(My OBE can be seen in the link below)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
9:11pm happens for me more than any other numbers. It used to freak me out because 9:11 can be seen as 911 for an emergency but nothing has ever happened to me or anyone I know at 9:11am or pm. So it could be a reoccurring coincidence.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I was wondering why 11.11 was getting so much attention. Not thhat it is that to which you refer, but numbers sure have had a significant amount of correctness lately. 911, that was targeted correctly. especially since 911 was a federal decision.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I have had the 11:11 bug since my teens.
Sometimes it seems to happen more regularly than other times but it has always been there. At the moment I am getting it daily and have been for months. I see 11:11 in the morning and 11:11 at night. (on the clock) this has been going on for at least 18 yrs now. I have always wondered what it meant.

edit on 9-4-2011 by k9Angel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Update: I have seen 11:11 several times here recently, on my cell phone when I turn the screen on, my car radio, riding with a friend and on her radio and the most recent.... the new inspection sticker on my truck is 11/11!

I find this odd because now every time I drive my truck I see 11/11... it is going with me everywhere I go.

I will post a photo tomorrow.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Thrace

Just a little info on the 444-- it means that you are surrounded by angels. It's their way of letting you know you have them with you. I always get a lift when I see 444-- whatever one believes it's a nice thought to have!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

11 and 22 are Master numbers in numerology. My understanding through lots of research and checking in with my higher self in meditation (yes I am a little woo woo
) is that when we see those numbers what we are thinking about is magnified. I always use them as a reminder to focus on my intentions for the good things I want to have happen (either personally or globally). It's interesting that you have seen these numbers in stressful times-- it seems to fit with my understanding of their meaning. It's a reminder to breath and think better thoughts!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

These are the exact numbers I see too ( 11:11, 9:11, 3:33, 1:11 ) , with the addition of 10:14.

I have a strange connection with 10 14

I was born on 10/14
at 10:14am
in room 1014

This number has popped up all the time throughout my life.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Just in to say I experience this all the time too...it's gotten to the stage where I try not to look at the time often during the day, but when I do (when I forget about the phenomenon and absolutely need to check the time)...I would say this occurs 90%+ of the time. I put it down to coincidence previously, but now I'm not so sure.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I too see 11:11 all the time. The verse from Revelation alluded to in the OP quote however was talking about the 2 prophets that are slain at the wailing wall, not the rapture. This doesn't mean that the verses cannot have a secondary meaning however and I find the words in them very compelling.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

The number 11 has been the most significant number throughout my entire life in nearly every aspect. 11. 11 even moreso. If these numbers relate to a frequency then I believe it is the end times frequency. The strange thing is that the dark forces that are harnessed by the world's elite know the significance and the power of this, they use it in their rituals.

Hence 9/11 and other events that have been manipulated and staged. It still remains a mystery however, but I do believe The Book of Revelation is a key.

I had a dream that I was caught up just prior to the tribulation taking place. Once we were caught up, the Lord asked us who wanted to return for the final shepherding during the first 3 1/2 years of the tribulation? In this dream the number 11 had significance at the time of the rapture. Many of us agreed to return.

Still I ask what is the significance of the number 11?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hi, my name is Shara I'm 26 yrs old and I have been experiencing the 11.11 for as long as I can remember,
Way to many weird situations have happened to me over the past decade- but for a while now I have known it means something....
And have noticed I feel kind of strange when experiencing this. One particular 11 11 experience was way too
Out of the ordinary to be just a 'coincidence' it was night time so pm, and i had just come up stairs from the shed
Where my husband was drinking beer with his friends, I sat down on the couch picked up my phone and noticed
It was exactly 11.11.... I thought wow there it is again, I then noticed the date was the 11 th of may so another 11,
I then looked up at the tv already feeling a bit weird, and saw another massive 11 on the screen, it was huge
We have a channel called 11 here in Australia, and while I was thinking wow that's a lot of 11's the very next
Add to follow was another add. For a telephone company, it was advertising 11c calls and 11c text so ANOTHER
11 11 was in front of me. Iv had a lot of 11.11 experiences but this by far seems to much to just be a coincedence,
I no it must meen something but am just so confused as what???

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join