It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who see 11:11 all the time and David Sereda's Prophecy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Here is an awesome film by Sereda, if anyones interested..
good torrent, promise..
Quantum Communication.
www.demonoid.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Thanks for the link. Last night I got in my car to go home and called my wife - time was 8:11. I pulled in to the gas station near my home at 9:11 (next time I checked the clock). I came in to my room to go to sleep right at 11:11 and I woke up in the middle of the night right at 1:11 and 3:33. No peripheral vision involved as my phone doesn't show me time unless I turn its display on.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
Here is an awesome film by Sereda, if anyones interested..
good torrent, promise..
Quantum Communication.
www.demonoid.com...

Here is a C2C interview playlist with Sereda on the Quantum Communication (while it lasts).

2nd

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If you were Raptured then you have just died. If you just died than equally so we "left behind" can honestly say you just got "Raptured".

So, if you believe this is part of some kind of Ascension or Rapture, that is fine, but please realize that you will not be on Earth and your body did not go with you. You DIED!

Now that is out of the way, let me ask, if you did die today would you be prepared? Prepared? Yeah, have you forgiven those that have trespassed against you? Have you asked for forgiveness of your Sins?

It is a simple question, but not many can say they have and most people are currently involved in their sins. Is it the thought that because Judgment Day is the time to ask for Forgiveness and that waiting is an option? It isn't.

Are you selfish? Are you petty? Are you greedy?

The clock is the time, now is the time! Now is the time to get on your knees and ask for "Absolution", and you don't even need a priest because obviously you have been chosen to be heard now at this time. Get it? This is about your Salvation, your Everlasting Soul, that which you can lose in an instant but takes a Lifetime to Save.

Think about it, what kind of life are you living. Do you witness violence on TV, movies, games? Do you participate in this violence? Do you Lust? Do you covet? Do you Lie! Yes you do! So Wake UP! Now is the time to bring the Joy of Love into your Hearts, not some speculation as to messages with no foundation. If you are receiving a message there is only two places it can come from, I should hope you choose the wiser one, the one that is there to guide you.

This World is at the Brink of Destruction from Evil Incarnate Within. I highly doubt the wicked ones are receiving the Grace of such a Message as 11:11, and if they are they have questioned that evil and are open to receive.

Are you open to Receive? Of course you are, because you are receiving this most profound message coming from an Eternal Source. Wake UP!

Cast out those fears, stop lying, and above all ask for forgiveness today. Mean it and act on it, accept it and adopt it, no more petty business of your everyday dramas, no more bickering, no more lies and deceit. Save yourself because now it is time.

Do you Pray? Then pray for your Salvation and prepare yourself, you are about to be Forgiven. It is all up to you.

Think very hard on this, if you die now will you have taken the time to ask for Forgiveness? Even if this forgiveness is to forgive yourself!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is fascinating to me. Thanks for everyone's experiences and views.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
When I was very young and just learning to count, I used to tell my Mom that I always woke up at 'onedy one, onedy one oclock"! My mother is now 87 years old and now she is seeing it all the time and reminded of my childhood proclamation of waking at night at this specific time. I still have this phenomenon and wonder if it isn't a conspicuous message!

Zindo

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

The scripture from the Apocalypse in Chapter 11 is about the Two Witnesses sent by God to prophesy against the Beast & Co. [IT IS NOT about the Rapture.] The Two Witnesses of God are killed and are not allowed to be buried. After three days ... and there you have the verse David referred to Revelation 11:11-12.

If there is a connexion, I think David was given a warning for all that we are soon to enter this very moment in history. Fascinating possibilities.

+++++++++++++++++++

Correcting an error in a couple of posts:
When the living see the Lord in the air, he will call them up and their bodies will be transformed in the twinkling of an eye from a sinful mortal human body into a holy glorified human body like that of Christ Jesus the Lord. These human beings alive at this moment do not die, but God completely transforms their physical form eliminating all of the brokenness of the Fall from their life form.

[edit on 20/8/10 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
What about 7:37? I often get that phenomenon where I look at the time and see 7:37 PM or AM for that matter. Is there anything linked to that time?

PS: I know it refers to an airplane too LOL!!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
What about 7:37? I often get that phenomenon where I look at the time and see 7:37 PM or AM for that matter. Is there anything linked to that time?

PS: I know it refers to an airplane too LOL!!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Interesting. I see 11:11 constantly (at the time, on broken clocks, on clocks with the wrong time), but I know athiests and satanists who do too. Also, I began to see 11:11 at a time in my life before I would consider myself "saved". Maybe it's a warning about the coming rapture rather than a sign that you're going to be raptured.

I think there's quite a bit of scriptual evidence for the rapture, but regardless, I would prefer to remain behind. I want to help the non-believers and witness armageddon while I am alive (physically). Is this wrong?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I know I am a bit behind the times with the posting, but I feel I have to say I've fallen victim to this...coincidence myself...

Prime example

I work at a Nursing home as an aide on the 3rd shift (11p to 7a) and we were just working and the fire alarm went off, it went off at 1:11am on 12/12, it went off again at 3:33am and 4:44am. It all took place on the Northern Hallway, there was no evidence of any type of fire, smoke, short-circuits, etc.

I thought it was a bit weird and fit in nicely with that which was being discussed.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Are you or he saying the people that see these numbers are going to be taken by the rapture?
I see these numbers and I will admit I have sinned several times, my partner has not seen or notice these numbers and he is a really good person?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I have been seeing 11:11 very frequently lately, as in the past few months in my clock and other sources such as tv, license plates, etc. I have also been seeing the number 666, although it should be 616, and not 666.

The strangest part is that for example the only clock I have in my room is always behind me and I have to turn around to see it. Pretty much every time I turn to look at the clock, once or twice a day it is 11:11 either morning or night, it is not broken. I have also on ocasion looked at the clock right as it changes from 11:11 to 11:12. I am not exactly sure what it means.

As to the people who claim it is merely our internal clock I have changed the time on several ocassions on one of my clocks, the one in my room, to see if the "internal clock claim" is true, yet whenever i look at it I still look at the clock at 11:11. There are some days I don't look at the clock at all but I see the number in some other place. Not too long ago a friend came to pick me up on her car, she just called me out of the blue, i entered her car and the first thing I noticed was her car clock was 11:11, although it was several minutes wrong, according to my cell phone. I checked my cell phone because it gave me pause, as it does every time I see that number.

BTW, I don't see that number "every time" but i would say about 80-85% of the time I look at my clock I see that number. Also when this happen I am not making a concious effort to look at the clock at this time, it just happens.
edit on 20-12-2010 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlassRunner
It's not just the conscience. When I've seen triple digit times its right when I walk into a room, or when i would look at the clock but not to check the time. Personally I've found a distinct correlation between the triple numbers and stress and/or anger later in the day.

I've actually found a similar correlation myself. When I'm angry or fearful, the clock is more likely to be at one of my "special" times.

I remember when reading Jung's book "Synchronicity", he mentioned that the synchronicity phenomenon seems to be associated with affect. That is, synchronicities occur more often when people are experiencing stronger emotions.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NewlyAwakened

I agree that synchronicity does increase with stronger emotions. I've experienced more phenomena with 11:11 and other numerological synchronicities when I had a higher resonance.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
i'm into numerology and what the numbers try to tell us as a result i found this great site that explains any number sequence and their meaning. I was going to post it all here, but way too long. I will post half, i'll also try to post a link to the site.- my bad, don't know how

Number Sequences From The Angelsby Doreen Virtue, Ph.D
The angels do their best to get our attention and to communicate with us. In this way, they help us heal our own lives. However, we often discount the signs they give us, writing them off as mere coincidences or our imagination. The angels say: "We can't write our messages to you in the sky. You've got to pay attention and believe when you see any patterns forming in your life � especially in response to any questions or prayers you've posed. When you hear the same song repeatedly or see the same number sequence, who do you think is behind this? Your angels, of course!"

Number Sequences
Your angels often communicate messages to you by showing you sequences of numbers. They do this in two ways. First, they subtly whisper in your ear so you'll look up in time to notice the clock's time or a phone number on a billboard. The angels hope you'll be aware that you're seeing this same number sequence repeatedly. For instance, you may frequently see the number sequence 111, and it seems every time you look at a clock the time reads 1:11 or 11:11.

The second way in which angels show you meaningful number sequences is by physically arranging for, say, a car to drive in front of you that has a specific license plate number they want you to see. Those who are aware of this phenomenon become adept at reading the meaning of various license plates. In this way, the angels will actually give you detailed messages. Here are the basic meanings of various number sequences. However, your own angels will tell you if your situation holds a different meaning for you. Ask your angels, "What are you trying to tell me?" and they'll happily give you additional information to help decode their numeric meanings.

111 - Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

222 - Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don't quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

333 - The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

444 - The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don't worry because the angels' help is nearby.

555 - Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life's flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

666 - Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.

777 - The angels applaud you�congratulations, you're on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.

888 - A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career, or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition, it means, "The crops are ripe. Don't wait to pick and enjoy them." In other words, don't procrastinate making your move or enjoying fruits of your labor.

999 - Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."

000 - A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator's love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by whoknows11

Cool, thanks for posting this. I have been wondering about numbers I have been seeing a lot of lately.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

Your welcome

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by whoknows11

Do you have any insight about those numerology sites, I am considering paying one for a full reading. Not sure if it is worth it, any input would be appreciated.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

i just recently got back into numerology and so have never paid for a reading, you can find some sites that do it for free, but they are computer generated, some of them have been quite accurate.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join