It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who see 11:11 all the time and David Sereda's Prophecy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

I respect what your saying, but how do explain this....

I was not aware of the 11:11 phenom when I had my first experience. One night I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep. After about 10 minutes, all the sudden something in my head said " it's 11:11" so I quickly looked at the clock and there it was. I was so freaked out by this. How did I know after lying there so long without even looking at the clock prior to 11:11
My eyes were shut so no peripheral vision involved. I was not even aware that people saw this, and I have been seeing it ever since, except now I see 9:11, 6:16, 3:13, and 3:33 all the time too. The whole thing creeps me out.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
i told a guy about seeing 11:11 all the time about six years ago. he said, "that's weird, i set my alarm kinda randomly when i first got it, and i've never changed it. it is set to 11:11".
when i started seeing it, i went on the web to see if i could find anything relevant, and was shocked to find hundreds of stories about 11:11 on many sites.

one good story i remember is about a waiter who got the nickname "eleven eleven" because he didn't have a watch, but whenever he asked someone what time it was at work, the reply was eerily often, "11:11".

i don't think it's just pattern recognition.

coincidentally, i was just at an olympic torch ceremony, and the torch was SCHEDULED to arrive at 11:11.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick

Originally posted by Messenger74

I would also like to caution people when referring to a "rapture." Remember, the Rapture came from a young girl who had a dream in the 1800s, and a bunch of over-zealous people took that dream and spread the word until it became doctrine. Before that time, there was no such thing as a "rapture," and it's not even talked about in the scriptures.

In fact, the scriptures describe something entirely different.

i'm a bit rusty on my scripture memory, please enlighten on your view of the rapture!

and also, can one be christian without believing you are?? in your previous post did you say something about 11:11 being a wake-up? or were you just talking about its time for christians to wake up? because i refuse the title of christian in its current meaning and i see 11:11 all the time. *shrugs*

i'm not sure what it means yet, i do like this sereda's view on it, if only for wishful thinking!
but i do believe it is *something* don't know what though. at first i thought it was a catalyst for waking those up who are "ready" but i still see it quite a bit...so i wonder if there is more to it. i do know that it WAS a big catalyst for me, at least. and now 11:11 is only one of the many signs i get to tune in...so thats what it means for me, right now. to tune in and listen to your Self in that moment.

I am a bit ill prepared to answer the question about what exactly the bible says about what will happen, but I do know that nothing is mentioned about rapture. It does say the Christ will return like a "thief in the night."

It does NOT say that all the saints are going to go up to heaven or whatever and be saved from the tribulations that are prophesied in Revelation, and in other books of the bible (Revelation is not the only place that speaks of the "end times").

You said you refuse the title of Christian in it's "current meaning." I'm not sure what you mean by that, exactly. To be Christian has never changed in it's definition... even though many people have tried.

To be Christian means that you believe Christ in the Son of God, and that through Him we may enter the Kingdom of God. It doesn't mean you belong to any one particular church. I know I don't. So many have pieces of the truth, but none have all the truth.

But this isn't the place for that discussion. My profile has my email if you're interested in talking with me personally.

Anyway...

I believe that 11:11 is a wake up call to all, not just Christians. If I said anything that indicated that, I didn't mean to. I believe it means it's time, that's all. This isn't the first time Earth has approached a cataclysmic event. The Great Deluge (Noah's flood) was the last time, and (according to the scriptures) the people were warned then as well. Only, they were all wiped out. This time, it's not suppose to be a clean start, but it won't be pretty.

And it doesn't mean Christ is returning yet. There are still many things that must happen.

Eventually, I'll post everything I feel I know will happen in a threat here somewhere, but suffice it to say that the world governments will change as well. They'll be forced to in order to prevent mass panic. Martial Law will more than likely be declared in many countries and will follow with dictatorships where there is currently freedom.

For the United States, September 11, 2001 was a warning from God, to turn back to Him and be righteous. It was the same warning given to Jerusalem around 580 B.C., and when it was ignored, Jerusalem was destroyed and taken by Syria around 600 B.C. (not sure of exact dates off the top of my head).

Hurricane Katrina was another warning, and likely a glimpse of how things will be for the first few months after 2012.

Just like the Jews ignored God's warning in the bible, the United States will suffer, and rulership will ensue.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I loathe fear mongering, and that's not my attempt here. I'm only passing on what I feel is a message that should go out to all people.

As a nation we (the US) has ignored God's call, and only fallen further from the path of righteousness. Other nations should heed the call as well.

We (the US) has done what it can to push God out of our lives. We can no longer wish someone Merry Christmas in public schools... people are ridiculed and punished for attempting to be Christian where and whenever they want. The government has set rules in place that prevent us from being what God wants us to be as a nation.

We were promised this land with conditions, and we are failing our part. The Red Dragon spoken of in Revelation, that lay in wait, is beginning to devour the child and the mother while we stand idly by.

While I believe it is God's ultimate wish, I cannot make everyone believe in Christ, that's personal choice. But to follow the righteous path and obey the commandments of God is where we need to be to receive His mercy in these latter days.

(Yes, I use the term "latter days", but I promise I am not a Mormon. LOL :lol

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The last 3 days or so I have been seeing triple 6's...
Never really saw that one much before.......

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Messenger74

Nevertheless the doctrine that all roads lead to heaven is the doctrine of demons. The messenger himself like Paul, may repent and the good Lord may in time lead him to the true source, but for now, we must test the spirits and if they don't conform to God's word then we must reject it.

There is no other reasonable filter right now, because deception and false teaching are rampant. Moreover I'm not referring to disputable issues here, of the details of the Lord's return and the great day of the Lord, but rather core doctrines such as salvation.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Here's one for you:

I was born on 11/11/65

6+5=11

I was born at 11:38 am

3+8=11

during the alignment in 2012 I'll be 47

4+7=11

and then there's the whole Star Trek thing with the number 47... but that's just pushing it I guess...

[edit on 12/20/2009 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
My first and last names equal to 33 and 33, added to 66 and reduced to 3.
My first name has 7 digits and my last has 8 which equal 15 and reduce to 6. I was born in the month of 6 on the day of 14, 6+5 = 11

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
One night I was on my laptop when all of a sudden I heard a 'twinkling' sound. The best way for me to describe it is a magic wand sound. The typical sound effect you hear on cartoons or shows when someone just waved a magic wand or went through a magical transformation. Like when cinderallas clothes went from rags to riches.

Anyway when I heard it I first glanced around the room, then I looked at the bottom right hand corner of my screen to see if perhaps there was a message. There was no pop up message but I noticed the time was 11:11.

That's when I realized the sound must have came from my laptop and that's why I'm more ready to believe that 11:11 is nothing more than a manufactured type of phenomenon.

I don't listen to music and I don't have cable or satellite tv. Most people do and my point is that there may be a magician waving his wand behind the scenes. People who have been lulled into sleep tend to think this is biological programming when really they can't hear the sounds that trigger the 11:11 phenom because of all the noise that surrounds them in their day to day life.

If I was far from technology and heard this sound then I may think differently about it but I'm certain it came from the laptop.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

It is possible that recently you have begun to follow the right path ... 1111 for me is a signal more than anything now. I notice that when i'm watching less TV , partying less ..etc.. and practicing a more spiritual, free life ... (like I know to be correct) or having a thought pattern in relation to a life defining moment or circumstance than I will see 111 or 1111 ( 911 will happen alot) .. interesting because my birthdate is 9/11 /74 or 7+4= 9 11 11 ... My tone is 11 according to the Mayan clander . Just learned that this week! ..I was like 'meh ... no #. I think there is a little truth in everything that well intentioned people say ... Sereda is definitely that. Keep on the path young seeker =)

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I've been seeing 11:11 a lot lately, just this past week I've seen it on the clock at least once per day. In the past 10 years I have noticed it well over a hundred times, I did not know it was anything special until recently. I had no idea others were picking up on this as well. I always took it as a reminder of things to come, good or bad.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Here`s a site i foun whil stumbling and found that really interesting and there`s tons of information on the subject.

From the site

Buddhatrance

It is interesting to note that the Great Alignment of December 21, 2012 Winter Solstice – and the end of the Mayan Long Count cycle – will happen at exactly 11:11 a.m. Universal Time. Also, the date 12.21.2012 = 11.

The 11:11 phenomenon – as it is now called – seems to trigger encoded memories and it acts as a wake up call. While the sequence of 1 is the most specific, there is talk also about other combination of numbers or double digits, such as 2:22, 3:33 and so on, 10:10, 12:34, 12:12. etc.

11 is a "master number or "power number" as most numerologists will testify. It is a number which cannot be reduced by adding the two digits. 11 is associated with someone who is on a higher plane of existence. Someone who brings "mystical revelation". Someone who often feels slightly distant from the people surrounding him or her, and has trouble feeling any real empathy for them. Also, this is sometimes the number of the matyr.

Very interesting indeed.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have followed this phenomena for well over nine years and I am still puzzled by what it all means. When I glance at the clock while surfing in the evening I am prone to somehow always glance at the clock at 11:11 and often times wake up in the middle of the night at 3:33. Since this has happened repeatedly over the years I am still perplexed and yet somehow intrigued that this happens at least twice a day if not more.

I often glance at the clock and find it reads 11:11, 12:12, 2:22, 12:34, and 3:33 with so much regularity that I have concluded that it is best to just remain open to the possibilities that what I am witnessing is something that I am intended to see and witness. I have researched the Internet and viewed a number of You tube videos that profess to explain the phenomena but still find that waking up with regularity and seeing that it is 3:33 am still somehow alerts my senses to pay attention and to be at peace while I do so.

While I think this phenomena has yet to be fully understood, I do not fear what I am seeing as much as it implies "PAY ATTENTION". I have endeavored to be more observant with these sightings but I somehow feel that I am still not getting to the bottom of the real reason. I will remain open to the many possibilities and will continue to believe that whatever I am experiencing is indeed a gift that I do not wish to ignore.

Should there be anyone that can explain this phenomena then I for one would love to read that posting. While it appears that different people see different numbers and others see the same thing over and over for whatever reason, I sincerely hope that someone somewhere has been researching this subject matter enough to expand the explanation of why it is happening in the first place.

While I have tried to keep religious ideology out of the process, I have to conclude that it perhaps there are those of us that are meant to witness the phenomena while there are others that will truthfully state that they have never witnessed anything of the likes.

I remain open and hopeful that someone somewhere will explain this phenomena but if it is proven that there are religious reasons then I hope the research is posted for all to read and benefit from its explanation.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I have been seeing 1:11, 11:11, and all the 3:33, 2:22. etc for about 10+ years now.. Its amazing.. I cant explain it.. I know that I am not out to LOOk for it.. I do nothing special to find it. It just happens. Its so random that its scary, yet funny. The other night I went out to barbecue ribs, and came in to find the microwave timer set to 11:11.. It freaked me out. I found out my daughter set it, because she was cooking noodles and they were supposed to cook for 10-15 mins, and 1111 was easier and lazier to put in that 1230. it wasnt intentional to make me see it.. I picked up my phone to take a picture later that night, and the camera stopped working.. I started playing with the settings trying to figure it out, when I noticed it was 11:11.. I am not out looking for these numbers.. They appear randomly.. I see 2:11, 5:11, 9:11.. but the most powerful feeling I get is when it reads 1:11, or 11:11.. it feels more significant for some reason. I have found no answers.. no reason.. it just happens. When it first started it was close to 1999. I was driving truck with my friend, and I would see it, and make mention to him. He laughed at me and called me weird. Then after a few months of it happening EVERY day.. he started pointing it out to me.. Now he was seeing it just as often as I was.. Its no fluke.. Something was making us see it.. its FAR more than random. Its destiny.. its methodical.. its beyond coincidence. I have seen it almost every day, if not 3-5 times a day, for the last 10+ years.. nobody around me understands.. I try to explain it, but its lost on them. They try to tell me that I am trying to see it.. I took that into consideration, but couldnt purposly make myself see 11:11. I could and did wait for 11:11, but it wasnt the same.. There is nothing like the random chances and how often it pops up.. its strange. I was talking to my girlfriend about it, and glanced over at someone playing the poker machine to see that they just won $111.00.. i had no hand in it.. I wasnt looking for it.. it was just there. Its almost scary. If it is a revelation that we are being reminded of something, or perhaps that we are the lightbringers, and we are being prepared for the end of days, then I suppose it will come to us at greater depths than just seeing the numbers.. as many have stated, they have dreams, and such. I too have dreams.. usually I am caught within conflict and somehow find myself in a maze of rooms within a house.. I dont feel helpless, just lost. I awake to see 3:11. or something of that matter.. Its odd, and I dont know what to think, as I tend to forget my dreams quickly, yet the feeling of the dream remains heavy. the waking to the clock at a specific time is odd.. Its all odd.. Am I supposed to be a guiding light to the countless souls that will be brought to heaven during the rapture? Am I just insane? Does these numbers have any real meaning? Do the lightbringers ascend on 11 11 11? To prepare for the rapture due on 12 21 12? Is it all coincidence? I have no answers. I am but a pawn in this game. I see the signs, but dont know what they mean. What should I be doing right now? I have many unanswered questions.. If there are so many of us seeing this, what are OUR similarities? Are we all pisces? Do we have the same beliefs? Are we all poor? Do we have body issues? What makes us special and others not? perhaps if we find the similarities, we can find answers.. I dont know about anyone else, but this whole 11:11, and seeing 11's all the time is just wicked odd.. it makes me stop and wonder WTF!!?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Thank you for the post. I have been looking for a recent thread that covered this. I too have experienced the 11:11 phenomena for almost 15 years. I have to wonder though about the rapture theory and biblical prophecy. I don't put too much belief in the bible and don't believe in the rapture so I would think that only believers would be experiencing this.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

I can assure you...there are many experiencing syncs with 11 11 that are not Bible followers or believers in a rapture. In fact...I find it the exact opposite. It seems to be popular with the open minded groups and of a spiritual nature.

It doesnt seem to be happening to the ones that follow the crowd.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
11:11 is a doorway/shift into the otherworld. It says that the veil will open and the mists will lift, when this new world will be upon us as it allways has been within us. Thats what it represents 11:11 is a doorway.

Its here with us now, it will get stronger for those who listen and for those who seek. Forget the thick soup of humanity and listen to the calm waters of the mind. Hear the clear ringing of the bell. The sound of the bell tower, of the mind calling forth from within.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Reconnection

11 is my life lesson number in numerology. It's been a long time since I studied numerology, and I think it's time to take another look at it to develop a better understanding of what all of this means.

I believe those who have heard the call are here for a specific purpose and that we have done this before. And to those who would debunk this theory, as I've seen on this board, why would you care and who are you to judge the personal spiritual beliefs of others? There are as many paths to God as there are souls. Everyone has their own personal relationship with God and their own personal interpretation of Universal Truth. It is part of the sacredness that is free will, and as such should be respected.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If you love this thread you will love my profile joined date

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Messenger74
I loathe fear mongering, and that's not my attempt here. I'm only passing on what I feel is a message that should go out to all people.

As a nation we (the US) has ignored God's call, and only fallen further from the path of righteousness. Other nations should heed the call as well.

We (the US) has done what it can to push God out of our lives. We can no longer wish someone Merry Christmas in public schools... people are ridiculed and punished for attempting to be Christian where and whenever they want. The government has set rules in place that prevent us from being what God wants us to be as a nation.

We were promised this land with conditions, and we are failing our part. The Red Dragon spoken of in Revelation, that lay in wait, is beginning to devour the child and the mother while we stand idly by.

While I believe it is God's ultimate wish, I cannot make everyone believe in Christ, that's personal choice. But to follow the righteous path and obey the commandments of God is where we need to be to receive His mercy in these latter days.

(Yes, I use the term "latter days", but I promise I am not a Mormon. LOL :lol

And if you dont mind...I will make a personal attempt as well with what I think. I also only share what I feel what is meaningful with others, just the same.

This life and purpose isnt about what "GOD" has told us to do and obey. This experience of Spirit and flesh...life and mater...is not a mistake, everything is as it should be. We are on a path of growth and learing of self...and there is a higher path of growth and learning in all/spirit, learning of God.

The food can not be given unto us, there must be understanding which only comes on a personal path, not a path that follows another man. It was never meant to be that God expected man to rely on another man for truth. Man (flesh body) is the king of lies , it lives for the senses....earthly pleasures, pride, greed, lust ect. It is meant to be this way, it serves a purpose on the Divine plan. This is....how we learn, how we can discern, how we can at some point find the Spirit within and discern then all things, through the Holy Spirit.

As a Nation, we will learn. As a world, we will learn. Not only to individuals reap what they sow, but also, we as a people/species also, reap what we sow. This is the spiritual law of an eye for an eye that became misused and brought to be a Earthly law of blood sacrifice, which was not needed.

We, as a people, have to figure this out. Its not that we should love our neighbor because God or Jesus said so....we must experiences many things in life, to gain understanding of a more prime way, a prime image of what this world can be, united it stands.

This is not the end of any sorts...there is much more we are to do. We are to move mountains...we are to learn hard lessons (the paths that are not) in order to UNDERSTAND why the path that is....is.

Love is not force...God will not force. Our existence is an evolving one...in mind. We all hold the Holy Spirit within us, the kingdom is truly within each of us. We need no books to guide us. If you seek within, without another mans truth, the Spirit will guide us and show us.

Best intentions....I dont find these times anything but necessary.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join