It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who see 11:11 all the time and David Sereda's Prophecy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
My name is Scott and I was Born on Dec.21,1959. I started seeing the time 11:11 back in 2005. Once it started, it happened in the am and pm every day. After a while I started to think I was nuts but got use to it over time. Back in 2008 I started to see all the times like 2:22,3:33, 4:44, and so on and so on. It was simply amazing how it happened everytime I looked at the clock and then one day it stopped. Now all I see is 11:11 again, so Iam back to normal. I wonder if other people who see this happen all the time are also able to predict bad events before they happen, like me. Or is one connected to the other.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

you cant comment on what you don't experience.....when it happens at the level it happens to me, and all of the time, you are basically left with no option but to just know. Plus along with this number entering my life, so has the bombardment on synchronistical events, that to be frank, have blown my mind! phone calls for people asking for faith at 11.11, plus and array sometimes up to twenty a day crazy insane experiance that cannot be explain by our limited logic. I am now manifesting my thought in a second, plus getting this number always with a message. I don't expect you or anyone else to really get it as you cannot know what you haven't seen nor felt. I am a rational person who is not looking to be special nor enlightened but this thing is occurring in my life and YES it trips me out! it is ignorant and naive to think that given the absolute glory and magnificence of our world that nothing exists past our normal senses. Maybe extend you mind a bit to see that this is a possibility and who knows you may start receiving it yourself, then feel free to comment again.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I use to scoff at the whole 11:11 phenomenon untill it kept happening to me. In fact it has become so ingrained that my credit card # ends in 1111 and my phone number ends in 1111, my library card # is 1111. I am sure it's just coincidence, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
could the change from 11:11 to 11:12 not also signify a change in our DNA? a change in conscioussness maybe?

i myself see this every day and i have for a couple of yrs now. it definatley means something im sure.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It seems to me the more we think about and dwell on our "coinsidences" the more they increase in frequency. This tells me that we can, in more ways that often spoken about, influence our own realities.

I worry about the people who believe in the "prophesies" written in Revelation.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmariebored
reply to post by dgtempe

You guys are all wrong.

From here,

Also, if you see 111:

Definition:
1) contrary to law and justice, prohibited by law, illicit, criminal

Means you're being bad, knock it off...

This one at least must be true, did you know it's the 111st congress this year?

Pretty "illuminating", huh?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue

Originally posted by mmariebored
reply to post by dgtempe

You guys are all wrong.

From here,

Also, if you see 111:

Definition:
1) contrary to law and justice, prohibited by law, illicit, criminal

Means you're being bad, knock it off...

This one at least must be true, did you know it's the 111st congress this year?

Pretty "illuminating", huh?

You couldn't tell that was written in jest? Sorry about that.
It's a site that's about as "coinsidental" as Tarot cards, it means what you make it mean in your own mind.

But why would you say "must be true", I wonder... is there something about congress you're saying is criminal?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I have been seeing 11:11 for over thirty years now and believe there is a reason for it. I do not stand around the clock all day waiting to see it but it occurs almost daily.
When you consider how many minutes are in a twenty four hour period, you cannot deny the rarity that you will happen to see that number as often as i do. What is very rare is seeing numbers like 12:12 or 10:10.
It is always 11:11 and for over thirty years I have believed that I was the only one that this was happenning to until I googled it recently and found this website.
Whatever it means I have no idea but everytime I see that number it is like the odds of winning the lottery.
Very strange indeed
Anyone else out there see it as much as me?
Just curious.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I might as well post in this thread too... I had a period of about 4 or 5 years where I saw 1111 everywhere. At first I thought it was merely pattern recognition and my internal clock being in-sync. Then 'stuff' started happening at 11:11 or involving 1111. The more I would tune into it and take it as a signal, the more things would happen around that number. I am not going to get into all of the stories - but it became convincing enough to me to pay attention and take it as a signal to me.

The thing is that in the past year it has tapered off significantly for me. I do not see it nearly as much, and i also don't feel as 'close' to whatever it is that I felt I was being signaled by. Perhaps I am taking a wrong path, or perhaps the 'job is done' now that I am aware and awakening myself. Sometimes I ask for a sign that it is not gone for good and I will get a 'good' 1111 within a day. By 'good' I mean on a receipt or something happens causing me to look at the clock. I don't pay much attention to it if I randomly look at the clock at 11:11 because that is likely just your mind.

What IS interesting is the past year I have had 44 popping up a TON. Especially this past month or so. Lots and lots of 44. If on a clock, it is usually 12:44. If elsewhere, it is on its own or the last two digits in a sequence. I know 2-digit sequences are very probable to show up all over the place (my lucky number is 33) but 44 has become very prominent in my mind as of late.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I never noticed 11:11 before, but I started researching about those numbers after having a dream about them.

In my dream, a great catastrophe hit earth, and all the buildings were destroyed and it was just a matter of time before everything will be destroyed.

A little male kid appeared right in front of me, and for some reason I felt the kid is supernatural, as if He was the image of God. He told me, "Go to Unit 11". I ignored what He said, coz I have many questions in my mind. So I asked Him, "How do I get to be happy?" He said, "You will be, I command you to be." Then he continued on talking and he said, "Go to planet 11. Remember this, Unit 11, Planet 11." I still have so many questions to ask, like "why are we here?" but He disappeared after giving me those instructions.

Another dream that I had was a woman crying to me, and she told me to research about the "Tiban Family History". Lol.

I do not understand what these means. Anybody here have any clue what these could mean?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I see 11:11 so often, that now if I look at 11:10, or 11:12, I think I have done something wrong! lol...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Interesting thread

I have had many weird run ins with numbers, for some reason, numbers that represent addresses I have lived at in the past.

A major one was 464 which still pops up regularly, not on clocks obviously, but elsewhere.

219 is also a number that is significant to me and presents itself regularly, especially on clocks, it is weird that alot of times when I glance at the time, it's 219.

But the 464 number is incredibly significant and present in my life.

Something weird with the sum 14, as well, too long a story to go into, but I wonder about it regularly.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hello, reading the 1111 prophecy is making me very concerned. I am very, very frightenend now. This is because, about 12 years ago I was headed for a divorce and I remember vividly having a dream about an angel coming down and at the same time there was a meteorshower hitting the earth. The angel had her hands lifted up to the sky and showting "the time has come ....". In my dream I ran from outside to inside of the house to watch the news and the news anchor man was talking about the angelic figure outside. I awake from this dream in a sweat because it looked very real.

After this happened I started to read a series of books "Celestine Prophecy" books. When I started reading these books and working on the work books I noticed that 11 11 started coming up in my life alot. To this day I still see 11 11 and its been about 12 years now.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Almost every single time I look at a clock it reads eleven minutes after the hour i.e.: 2:11, 3:11, 4:11, 5:11, 6:11 ect.... So there you go.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
This is absurd. All these posts and not one person has pointed out the ridiculously-mundane explanation that ties up the whole 11:11 "phenomenon":

Whats the point? They will still believe its a message of some sorts.

It doesnt affect me so I dont really care if people believe in 00:00, 11:11, 22:22, 12:34 or whatever. Let them.

The brain is a pattern recognition engine and if they knew more about it, they wouldnt find it to be so strange that their brain keep "seeing" (really, focusing) on it when they believe its important. Thats how the brain works. It filters out everything irrelevant to the person.

Thats why girls immediately spots when someone has new shoes, a new hair style or new pants etc, while guys usually doesnt.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

That's right! .. We will still believe it is a personal message because we are living the expereience from our own point of view.... Unique to us, yet apparently shared by others that are open to possibilities that may not fix into whatever text book you have decided is the truth. Yes that's right! David Sereda, Goerge Noory etc. who have also experienced the 11:11 phenomenem were simply not intelligent enough to consider that it might just be our brain recognizing a pattern ... That was a possibility that I had considered until that possibility was ruled out by "my experience" as it happened to "me". My perephreal vision is not in play when I turn on my car ignition and 1111 is the time in my car , nor is it in play when I pull my phone out of my pocket to make a call and 1111 is the time. This is the same for walking into a room at the exact time of 1111 and countless other personal expeiences that have eliminated the possibility of brain pattern recognition as the answer to "me" . See a lot of us here at ATS are open to experiences that may not have been already labeled by main stream science or excepted by closed minded people ..... that is why we share our experiences here rather than the message boards at Science weekly etc etc .... So rather than dismiss us all as silly folk who have never considered the idea of brain pattern recognition, why dont you take a couple weeks and open yourselves up to our world and "our" interpretations of it .... and maybe 1111 will reveal itself to you as well.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
This is absurd. All these posts and not one person has pointed out the ridiculously-mundane explanation that ties up the whole 11:11 "phenomenon":

Your brain works at recognising patterns and contrast. Think about that for a moment. What is a clock face if not made up of high-contrast patterns? That's the whole idea - one shouldn't have to squint to see a clock, or turn the lights on, etc.

I almost agree with you. Our brain does work in patterns, so noticing an overabundant amount of repeating numbers is a sign of pattern recognition.

What you're overlooking, though, is that a large number of people around the world are noticing one set of number in particular. 11:11. It does mean something when it's recognized in ways that are abnormal. Waking up at exactly 11:11? Phones going off at 11:11 for no reason? Etc.

My personal experience is with 3:30, which, in binary terms, is the same as 11:11 (11 in binary is the same as 3 in decimal).

In the month of december, and december alone, I have been prone to wake up at exactly 3:30 am. That number has no meaning to me, and.. I would rather not wake up so early (I'm in the Army and I have to get up at 5:30 as it is).

What really made me pay attention, though, was when my alarm-clock, which illuminates brightly when a button is pushed, would illuminate all by itself at exactly 3:30 am... waking me up. At that point, it ceased being my internal clock waking me, or some weird sense of anxiety... something was waking me.

Well, maybe the clock was faulty, and that's why I was waking up the other times too, right? Well, in that case, explain why my wife's cell phone began going off at exactly 3:30 am as well, playing her "message waiting" ring tone. And there were no messages, or missed calls.

Again, only in the month of December.

Seems to me something was trying to send me a message.

My suggestion to anyone who noticed 11:11 overly often... pay attention. I believe firmly it is a wake-up call from God and it points toward the up coming evens that will take place in 2012 (no, not the end of the world, but the end of an age. It will be cataclysmic).

Repent and turn back to God, begin studying His word. And no, I'm not saying go join some random Church or start panicking. I'm saying study His word... all His scriptures. He will guide your path if you let Him in.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Since Sereda is deceived, it is highly unlikely he would be graced with a visition from the true God. The message is a deception therefore IMHO.

I am also spiritually inclined, and you have a few good points.

However, one thing I want to caution you of is to assume that you know how God works, or through what venue. He can send His spirit to work through any man, no matter that man's theology or ideology.

Remember Saul of Tarsus? The man murdered and persecuted any believers in Christ until God spoke to him through a donkey. Would you say that He was worthy of God's attention more than this Sareda fellow?

Perhaps God wanted to simply get a message out through someone whom people would listen. When that message is goodly in nature, it cannot be of an enemy of Christ (Satan).

The message was to wake up, it's time. Something that many Christians have been realizing for a while now.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to
I am convinced there is something that will take place-maybe the rapture,who knows but defitely something will happen! I see confirmatons of my visions all over the place, very real....

I would also like to caution people when referring to a "rapture." Remember, the Rapture came from a young girl who had a dream in the 1800s, and a bunch of over-zealous people took that dream and spread the word until it became doctrine. Before that time, there was no such thing as a "rapture," and it's not even talked about in the scriptures.

In fact, the scriptures describe something entirely different.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Messenger74

I would also like to caution people when referring to a "rapture." Remember, the Rapture came from a young girl who had a dream in the 1800s, and a bunch of over-zealous people took that dream and spread the word until it became doctrine. Before that time, there was no such thing as a "rapture," and it's not even talked about in the scriptures.

In fact, the scriptures describe something entirely different.

i'm a bit rusty on my scripture memory, please enlighten on your view of the rapture!

and also, can one be christian without believing you are?? in your previous post did you say something about 11:11 being a wake-up? or were you just talking about its time for christians to wake up? because i refuse the title of christian in its current meaning and i see 11:11 all the time. *shrugs*

i'm not sure what it means yet, i do like this sereda's view on it, if only for wishful thinking!
but i do believe it is *something* don't know what though. at first i thought it was a catalyst for waking those up who are "ready" but i still see it quite a bit...so i wonder if there is more to it. i do know that it WAS a big catalyst for me, at least. and now 11:11 is only one of the many signs i get to tune in...so thats what it means for me, right now. to tune in and listen to your Self in that moment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join