It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who see 11:11 all the time and David Sereda's Prophecy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

I heard that when 2012 rolls around on 21st december 2012 on exactly 11:11 something is meant to happen .... i wonder

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to
I am convinced there is something that will take place-maybe the rapture,who knows but defitely something will happen! I see confirmatons of my visions all over the place, very real....

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I am from the philippines, i just had my last 11:11 experience few minutes earlier watching the movie fireflies in the garden, it appears on the actors wrist digital watch, it was like a hundred times me seeing the 11:11 code or numbers...i am even living in a new condominium just recently and the address is 1111...amazing! what is going on!!?? thats why i looked up on the internet and here i found people who experienced the same thing...i dont know what i am feeling, im scared, sometimes feeling lucky with these numbers...thats all i can say...Stoy from the philippines

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I am more of a 12:34 1:23 2:34 3:33 (ect) kinda girl myself......I see them sequentially all the time....I am guessing this means I won't be going...

[edit on 27-9-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
i must say that intrigued by 11:11 i decided to do a google, i found a few websites and started reading up, i was reading a message by "Solara11" on www.greatdreams.com...

and i for some reason looked at the time on my screen, now it wasn't 11:11 but by coincidence it was 2:09pm which when you add the 2 and 9 it equals 11 lol

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

You guys are all wrong.

From here, 1111 means:
Definition:
1) to murmur, mutter, grumble, say anything against in a low tone
1a) of the cooing of doves
1b) of those who confer secretly together
1c) of those who discontentedly complain

It means "ghosts" or "spirits" are near you...

(since someone was silly enough to claim it meant a verse in Revelation, I figured...hey)

Also, if you see 111:

Definition:
1) contrary to law and justice, prohibited by law, illicit, criminal

Means you're being bad, knock it off...

If you see 333:

Definition:
1) to look at attentively, to consider well, to observe accurately

It means pay attention.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by mmariebored]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The mystic Sollog has mentioned the number 1111 in his prophecies. For example, he wrote a prophecy called The 1111 Prophecy. It predicted the death of a world leader (Arafat) on 11/11. Sollog also talked about the date 11/11/11 being highly significant :

Seven years of peace begins today 11/11/04 with the selection of M ABBAS as leader of the PLO. It ends on 11/11/11."

Source

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Alot of 'prophetic' people are bringing the awareness of 11 11 to the surface in todays time. The ones that are scared of it say its the devil at work. I say, its simply a higher source of yourself telling you its time to pay attention.

I remember clearly hearing about 11 11 for the first time. It was on David Wilcocks site the day I watched my first video of him and his experiences. When I finished the secound video (there were 4 videos) I told myself to get in bed being late and to put this crazy stuff that this video was portraying out of my mind and get some sleep! I get up and look at the clock, of corse, it was 11 11 pm. Paying attention to this crazy idea, I sat back down and watched the other 2 videos, as well, curiousity getting the best of me, went to his website and read more info about his research of things. Finally, again, I tell myself ENOUGH ALREADY GO TO BED....and whatcha know on the clock...1:11 am.

I have seen it many times since then in moments that I felt the need to be paying 'closer attention' to the world around me.

I believe that our higher self/angles/spirits whatever it is, there is something waiting always with uis, waiting to see if we learn things or if we just dont care.

Rapture?? I dont know....I see another time coming were the earth will flourish with new things, creatures and plants that arent even in our imagination, all being a by product of the left overs from this earth, the particles that cant be recycled into the spirit. Then, another round goes the merry go round, another thousands or millions of yrs...with some beings who are veiled again from the spirit.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

this has been going on for awhile with me. its really freaking me out as most things that have to do with 11 are bad. also, what is it with the name ellie, ali, eli, etc.? WEIRD!?
will post on how many times i saw 11 tonight:
was reading on 11 and looked over at clock at 7:41: 7+4=11
looked at clock again at 7:44: 7+4=11
was in a game and some settings were at 1 1
the team i had joined won 112
looked at time again at 8:21: 8+2+1=11
came upstairs and it was 10:38: 1=0=1 , 3+8=11
this has been going on for awhile. have not had this many in one day.
was watching a movie the other night and the adress on the door was 831
was doing some computer work and it said 11:11 on the computer
i have always known things are different and can feel when someone is bad or wishing something bad. my wife did not believe me until i saw a lady in front of us one day and i told her that lady was evil. as i told her, the lady turned around and stared me in the face. many times i have said something is going to happen and it happens. this time, i cant figure it out. i wont dwell on this but this is really strange. if this is something bad may jesus christ be at my side. i pray to jesus to help me choose the right path as it is a confusing one.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
IMO The radio host of coast to coast am seems very biased in his views he always leans to a paranormal or metaphysical explaination to his callers and guest reports.

I think a good host should weigh up skeptical views and evidence and believers views and make a fair balenced and logical conclusion to an argument.

Anyway back to the point

I have had these number expiences 5 times in my life all within a week I've notice these numbers re-occurring...

1:11 3:33 and another number which I cant seem to remember I used to see them everywhere not just in clocks but I gues when you are looking for something you tend to see it everywhere

oh yes that was it 2:12 in the morning I woke up once

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I would like to hear more of your research on 1111. I am one of those cursed with the problem of seeing clocks,cash register receipts, all other displays set at 1111. This has intrigued me for 9 years now. It was recently,though, I started doing research on it to see if I could come to some closure on its meaning. Please, anyone who can help would be greatly appreciated.:hey

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I have no choice but to write about my experience seeing the number 11 when I just walked in the room and it read 8:11. Everywhere I go or when I do something its there!! I wake up in the middle of the night randomly sometimes and it reads 3:11 A.M (This happened twice already in a span of 2 weeks). Unfortunantly when I see the number 11 its a sign that something bad will happen. Why? About a year ago during September, I started seeing 11 everywhere and everyday for about 2 weeks straight. That coming week my father got diagnosed with cancer. Then it stopped for a week and came back for 2 more weeks. That following week my grandmother died and so did my uncle. I didn't see another 11 sighting streak until this past summer. You guessed it, somebody i knew died. My Aunt died and so did my grandmother-in-law died. My friends get scared of me when I randomly ask for the time and reads 11:11 or something ending in 11. I'll never forget the time when my car battary died and came back with the stereo clock automatically readiny 4:11. Now this past week and a half I have been seeing the number 11 at night and even crazy enough the numbers on the back of my fortune cookie?! I am afraid that something bad will happen and that maybe somebody I love will get hurt or die. Am I just going crazy? Please I hope somebody out there also understands what i'm going through and tell me that i'm not losing my mind ?!!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hello,

For the last 3 yrs. I have noticed a passion sweep over me to follow the movements of the heavens and Earth, understand everything part in the world and the worlds part in everything. 1111 showed up to me through researching David Willcocks material. I think David has a great 6th sense when it comes to listening to the inner voice (voice of the universe and beyond if you ask me...God or the higher self to all things). I think we all have this capability and I find that religions seem to not want people to think such self empowering thoughts.

I think synchronicities occur to us all the time, but we only see it if we are ready to. I feel like repeating numbers are a tug at the inner core self to pay attention, come in tune with yourself and what surrounds you and to understand your on a path of realizing, you are truly one with all things because we are all made of the same energy, even the stars...its coming full circle with your place in the all, and the all in you. Yet, each of us experiences these synchronicities in a way that helps us grow, adapt, change and prepare, to learn the order of all things....and to be a part of that order more so for others then your own self.

I personally see our flesh bodies like a computer of sorts...reactors, receivers, ect...a number sequence can show itself as a part of your higher self (god, angels, aliens...whatever your comfortable with calling Thee). In this process, if you are open minded to it, you may even receive what some call 'downloads' of information that seems relevant to you, you might find sudden urges to search and study certain things, you might experience intense dreams that seem to have meaning for you, you might understand the beauty in humble living all of the sudden.

Here are some different discussions about numbers and 1111, its interesting to see others feeling drawn to it also.
www.divinecosmos.com...

I also read a site one time that said 11 11 was the number to awaken angels in the flesh. Meaning that the angels were the reflection of God, 1-1 or 1=1...and to awaken a 1, then 11=11 would appear (or something like that).

I also think that if people feel the need to be aware and observe these kind of synchronicities, then its probably not their first rodeo here on Earth. I think you are only awaken to this sense if your ready for it, with a humble heart. I could fill a book with my experiences and observations of the past few years, its changed me to live more for others then myself and to be aware, that we all are a part of each other, apart of the Earth, apart of the elements...all the way to the stars. Everything is a vibration of energy....the material world is a vessel for the life of this divine energy, that is where 1111 has led me.

I follow no book, material or person...but I intake them all with a grain of salt and a quite mind. Just my personal thoughts, always. What resonates with one person might not sit well with another (to me this is proof we are not all on the same vibration of thought or growth).

My best,
LV

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I personally dont think Im going anywhere either.

mabey I dont feel anything is going to happen or I already know I would choose to stay for another generation (help kick start things, who knows). I think IF there is such a thing as a end/begin again...there would be some that must stay and some that choose to stay.

LV

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I don't know what it is, and I don't relate to it biblically-though 3 ones can indicate a trinity-and 3 ONES, in other words, ones as a plural of 2. 3:11.
I don't reference it as a bible verse, in it's 3:11 format--though wrestling and that wrestler comes to mind.

The number 111, not with a colon is what I 'trigger' on when I come across it. The trinity and the '3 Ones' is something I remember thinking about when I was younger. 3 ones could even be meant to mean 3 sets of 2 ones.
11:11:11

So maybe the big day...is.... 11/11/11, eh?

I try not to think of a complicated future, but 111 does have some meaning for me, though I'm not sure myself what it is.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
That's the least of our problems? If you weren't a pervert with brain damage, then you would know more.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I also see 1111 all the time along with 333 and 555. I have been seeing this for years and like everyone else, I know it means something. When I see 1111 I get a feeling that a major change is going to happen and that I will play a role in it. I guess time will tell.

Happy Thanksgiving

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i disagree with this entire thread. how many times a day do you look at a clock? a lot i bet. but you only remeber seeign numbers that are odd. if you look at a clock and see 12:17 you go owell its 12 17. but if its 11 11 or 12 12 you pay more attention to it for some reason i don't fully understand. if you really want to test this out. have a note pad with you and write down the time everytime you check your watch. youll see that it happens at most 3 or 4 times a week which isnt that much.

you are just looking too much into it. and this in no way ties in with the 2012prediction which is even more bull #.

let the flaming begin

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
As I said in another thread, I see the number 23 much more often than I see 11:11.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sadisticwoman

Hi, I have been seeing 11.11, 1.11 2.22 on the clock way to often in the past one year. And the past 1 year has been the toughest one year of my life. Tonight I decided to googe this and ran into this site.. What can that mean?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join