It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who see 11:11 all the time and David Sereda's Prophecy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

In the second hour, George spoke with researcher David Sereda about a vision he had Thursday night of an angelic being who gave him a message about the End Times. Sereda said he saw his alarm clock turn from 11:11 AM to 11:12 AM, and believes the significance of this can be found in Revelation 11:11-12:

"But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on."

Sereda said the angelic being told him to "Get ready" for End Times and the Rapture, which he now believes will happen in the year 2012. Sereda also explained how his End Times vision is related to the physics of our galaxy and solar system.

I never beleived in any rapture but this is too much of a coincidence, imo.

Could this be why most people are so tuned to 11:11?

I know i am!!!!

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Comments?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
NO?

There's a thread here every other day wondering about 11:11.

I thought this would be of interest to some.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
David Sereda has some very interesting ideas. His specialty is the subject of UFOs. I haven't heard about any of the Angelic visions he's had. I'll have to look him up again.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Those who see it are supposed to. It consciousness at work... it's very real

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11one11
Those who see it are supposed to. It consciousness at work... it's very real

It's not just the conscience. When I've seen triple digit times its right when I walk into a room, or when i would look at the clock but not to check the time. Personally I've found a distinct correlation between the triple numbers and stress and/or anger later in the day.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I see 11:11, 12:12, 17:17, 19:19.......etc etc all the time.

In fact I see those type of times almost every time I look at a clock, any place anywhere. This has happened all my life and to be honest I've paid no attention to it since I came to this site.

I'm still open minded as to whether it has any sort of significance or is just the way my body clock is tuned. Any thoughts or ideas would be gratefully received.

MR

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Marlborough Red

I see triple numbers all the time too. In fact 3:33 happens a lot. Once, for about two weeks I was waking up at 0315 every morning, then after the two weeks, one morning I woke to the sound of a loud bang, I went to the kitchen, and the clock was on the floor, the battery was out and the clock was stuck at 0245 !
I never replaced the battery and the clock sits in a cupboard, it frieked me out that much.Another thing that turns up all the time is the mileage on the dash of my car, the numbers are allways symetrical.The place were I work there are many vehicles that I drive, and its allways the same.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I can testify that the 11:11 phenomenon is real. When I was about 16 years old, before Id ever even heard about such a thing as the "11:11" mystery... I went through a period where I kid you not, every single night I would wake up and the clock would either be at 11:11 or turn to it within seconds. It happened so much that it definitely stuck in my mind. It wasn't until years later, and after I'd obtained a computer, that one day out of curiosity I tried an internet search for 11:11. When I found that many, many others had experienced the same thing I had, I was completely shocked to say the least.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yes ..... Very interesting stuff from David as usual. David Sereda is one bad aszz new age mystic. Very few mystics have the ability he does in laying out his message in an entertaining yet complete and comprehensive
dialogue. Ever since my wife and I first heard him on CTC we have been huge fans. ... He basically uses his strong connections with the spiritual world that he's developed over many years to tie together a thesis encompassing everything from Christ to Buddha and beyond. Knowledge comes in many forms and to disregard the writings of any one religion or mystical tradition is to close a door to the clues that are all around us. His work is very similar in scope to the thesis that has been presented in the Terra papers ; anyone else pick that up?

On 11:11 ... For me and probably many here it is just a fact of life. My view on 11:11 has been that it is a signal, a reminder to the light worker in me, to never forget my true purpose of awakening to the changes that are laid out in clues on my path of progression. The great shift is upon us and the quickening is evident and should be taken into account as we individually prepare to lead the revolution of light that is our destiny. Having a true/solid core idealogy that this is your birthright/purpose is the first step in building the momentum's that are needed. When this core is developed people like David Sereda naturally resonate as beacons in the night. .... reminding me of my true purpose as a worker in the light.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
why do we see them though? i see 11:10, 1:11, 2:22, 22:20, 3:33 etc etc with all the numbers. Mainly numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 but 666 will even find me.

Reciepts, on the clock, on the laptop the triple numbers will find a way to show themselves. ive had it for a few years now and even got ym friends to take notice and its STILL unexplainable.

i even posted a message via FACEBOOK on the 'wall' i posted my message to a friend and he later showed me that it posted itself THREE times at 3:33

hmm... theres no excusing that one.

So. WHY?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DrPaulisENKI

I can really relate to this too.
Regarding the 11:11. One idea is that 11 represents human DNA, our software if you will. In these times of ascension our consciousness is shifting as is our DNA. When I see the 11:11 (or more often the 22:22) I take it as a sign that I am shifting. On another level, I believe it's a sign from my intuition or higher self if you will, that whatever I am thinking, feeling or doing at the moment is "correct". It's like a guidance system, your connection to all the other dimensions giving you regular confirmations that you're on track in this particular one.

Each of us have our own numerology based upon our names and birth dates and that might not interest some of you but there's so much more to it. In both Pythagorean and Chaldean numerology the number 9 is considered a very powerful number. It is material in nature, the beginning and the end and it represents electricity/energy. It also cannot be destroyed.

One weird thing with the 9 is that it sort of energizes other numbers. 9+1 is 10 which is 1 again. 9+2 is 11 which is 2 again etc etc.

I am having a lot of 3-6-9-12 experiences at the moment... Will definitely check out David Sereda. Haven't heard of him before.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is absurd. All these posts and not one person has pointed out the ridiculously-mundane explanation that ties up the whole 11:11 "phenomenon":

Your brain works at recognising patterns and contrast. Think about that for a moment. What is a clock face if not made up of high-contrast patterns? That's the whole idea - one shouldn't have to squint to see a clock, or turn the lights on, etc.

Now, bearing that in mind, may I remind everyone that they have peripheral vision? It's highly likely that people are spotting this pattern in their peripheral vision, subconsciously recognising it as either a uniform pattern (3:33, 1:11, 11:11, etc.), or of a time you have previously "realised" you look at a lot (12:34 for some folks, etc.). That in turn draws your conscious attention to it, just as our brains are designed to do (when we subconsciously spot a tiger in the bushes, our conscious attention is drawn to it, seemingly from nowhere).

Also, another phenomenon at play is our fantastic ability to discard information that holds no value to us. If you catch yourself seeing the same time on a clock, you might think "oh! how weird!", and every successive time you look at the clock, you either see your "special" time, or a non-"special" time, only remembering your "special" time, because you attach more importance to it than a non-"special" time.

Combine any combination of the above, and you've got a sound explanation for this phenomenon. I'd like to see anyone come up with a testable explanation for these numbers. I have no idea why people latch on to this stuff with absolutely no evidence. You wouldn't buy a car unless you knew what's under the hood, yet people let things like this seriously affect their lives. It's disturbing. We have great intellect, yet so many people eschew it in favour of untested, untried, undemonstrated nonsense like this somehow-magical time.

Here's a question - why don't people with inaccurate clocks see 11:12 or 11:10? Why is it always 11:11? Why does this "phenomenon" travel with time zones? Why does it keep up with leap years/leap seconds? Why is it so neatly aligned with our time-keeping? Why isn't it, say, 30 seconds off of our time? Those points on their own are enough to make any reasonable person realise it's bollocks. It's obviously down to us seeing the numbers and attaching massive importance to it.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

In my opinion your reply holds some credibility, and it has also crossed my mind. However, it doesen't explain why some numbers seem to appear more often than others. I know that this was actually the very fact you tried to explain, however even if our consciousness does regonize patterns more easily than mixed contents, it doesen't explain why the digit clock often shows - let's say 11:11 for example - when I look at it, yet I may have no idea (if not approximate) that what time it is before I looked the time. Coinsidence? Perhaps.

I am not saying that they necessarily mean anything, but those who keep seeing numbers from 1 to 22 very often in a specific situations, could always consult the Arcanum (the tarot) for the meanings of the numbers. I bet that those who has good selfconsciousness, often find intriquing meanings from the numbers.

Best of luck,

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reconnection
reply to post by DrPaulisENKI

Each of us have our own numerology based upon our names and birth dates and that might not interest some of you but there's so much more to it. In both Pythagorean and Chaldean numerology the number 9 is considered a very powerful number. It is material in nature, the beginning and the end and it represents electricity/energy. It also cannot be destroyed.

One weird thing with the 9 is that it sort of energizes other numbers. 9+1 is 10 which is 1 again. 9+2 is 11 which is 2 again etc etc.

Can you provide and references to this information about the numerology and the power of 9? This is very interesting that you have provided this. I was born on the 9th day of the 9th month and just happened to register to this site on the 9th day of the 9th month. I am double 09, haha two up on james bond. Kind of like a Synchronicity. weird yes? Follow the signs...you will know them when you see them...unless your still sleeping then your on your own. Believe it or don't. Wait till you start seeing 12 12
what then? I still don't fully understand 1111. Is kind of like a reminder from the universe that you are on track and going with the flow.

One day when things were really clicking I saw 11:11 11:11 11:11. My laptop, my cellphone, and shop clock were all sync to the same time.

Another weird number syncronicity is that 8 crop circle on 080808

Earth Files
August 13, 2008 - Gigantic “Eight” in U. K. Wheat Field On 080808. Reported August 8, 2008, below Milk Hill, near Alton Barnes, Wiltshire, England. Andreas Muller, Editor of Kornkreise-forschung.de/ reports, “I estimate the total axis length to be about 250 to 272 meters (820 to 892 feet).” Aerial image Lucy Pringle. Also see: Cropcircleconnector.com.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Crystal Links has some information about this and much else
www.crystalinks.com...
www.crystalinks.com...
I also recall reading something about the 11 11 angles. here i found it. make of it what you will
1111angels.com...

Peace Love and Eternal Groovieness

by JesterTerrestrial]

[edit on 14-8-2008 by JesterTerrestrial]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JesterTerrestrial

I know you didn't ask this, but here's a link for some references. Also, what comes to Pythagorean wisdom about numbers, it is highly valued by many, yet many more consider it as garbage. I highly doubt it is garbage tho, I've seen too many references between numbers and my life. There is always a question of credibility, when using certain method to interpret numbers. Not all the methods are valid, but I guess you can count on good old Pythagoras
The mystical decade; 1+2+3+4 which is 10, the pythagoreans considered as a holy number (because all the number which makes the outcome 10, means something quite important esoterically - those meanings were once known only by the iniates, but today this information is more widely know, yet not publicly). The 21 composes of 1+2+3+4+5+6. 32 adds up 7 and so on. There are way more ways to meddle with numbers, but you should stick with the old good methods, that have been empirically proven to have significance.

All the best,

[edit on 14-8-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I see 11:11 all the time and ive seen it turn to 11:12 many times aswell

if your thread is true and people who experience this are more attned then
im happy then

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Okay, this is getting a little more than weird. It is possible that there is something to this 11:11 and the year 2012 relating to the rapture of the church. I don't even know where to start about the strange incidents surrounding 11:11 that I have personally experienced, but after seeing this post I am more than confident that there is something to this ,but for those who are seeing this-what are we supposed to be doing??? Scary!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I see 11:11 , 9:11 , 3:33 & 1:11 all the time . What's it mean ? I have no idea . Worth noting , if you do a search on amazon using 1111 you will see that there are a number of books written on the subject .

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Max_TO]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Thank you for the enlightening tip on what it possibly could mean. I know I didn't start seeing or reconizing it until a few years back, even though I have had LCD clocks for many years.

I wonder if anyone knows what the oldest mention of this phenomena dates to. It would definitely be interesting to see if it predates the LCD use, or if not, when it was first mentioned even after the LCd becoming widely used.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I do not believe the angel he saw was of God. The devil has the power to appear as an angel of light. The reason I say this, is that David Sereda is an unabashed new ager who denies the basic truth of the gospel,

Jesus said,
"I am the way and the truth and the life and no one comes to the father except through me."

Sereda believes in many roads to God, buddha, mohammed, etc.
the Bible teaches that the road to hell is broad and many are on it, but the way to eternal life is narrow.

Since Sereda is deceived, it is highly unlikely he would be graced with a visition from the true God. The message is a deception therefore IMHO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join