It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you live?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
[Edited on 1-5-2004 by OpusDei]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm from Pretoria, the capital of South Africa.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
San Diego. El Cajon to be exact. Fletcher Hills to be even more exact. Nice neighborhood (VERY nice street), view of the hills and more suburbs below. San Diego is great. Beach is 15 minutes away. Mountains are 45 minutes away. The desert is 1.5 hours away. The river is ... I dont know, I've never been to the river. Downtown is a cool place to be as we got a new ballpark which is revitalizing the area. San Diego is really fun, perfect weather, but becasue of that, too expensive.

[Edited on 5/8/04 by xenophanes85]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i live in virginia beach and i love it hear its really nice we have a beach house

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i am jealous that some of you live in exotic places. damn i have to live in san jose, california. the gas here is $2.39 a gallon

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Northern Minnesota right on the edge of an iron ore mine, not kidding....
Its ok, I just worry that the kids will go out and get lost in the mines.
I am surrounded by man made mountains of iron ore and 350ft deep holes filled with water. Some of them look almost like the grand canyon.

I'm in Bob Dylan's home town, actually, my mom dated him till my dad beat him up...LOL

Heres a pic of what I mean about what I see everyday:
www.tcjs.org...

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I live in Melbourne, Australia.
I don't know what to say, I just love it down here.
I like being so far away from the rest of the world.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Northern Minnesota right on the edge of an iron ore mine, not kidding....
Its ok, I just worry that the kids will go out and get lost in the mines.
I am surrounded by man made mountains of iron ore and 350ft deep holes filled with water. Some of them look almost like the grand canyon.

I'm in Bob Dylan's home town, actually, my mom dated him till my dad beat him up...LOL

Heres a pic of what I mean about what I see everyday:
www.tcjs.org...

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

Wow!
It's beautiful for man made! Looks alot like Sedona. The rocks (or iron ore) rust and give it a desert look.
Awsome.
The garden I put in front of my house is themed "rustic". I have a green and a red Japenese Maple, three boxwoods, mostly red and pink flowers, a couple of other odd plants. I layed some red mulch too. I think it looks good, however, I dont think the neighbors like it since it dont "jive" with their boaring uniform yards. Mine sticks out and they don't like it. I mean I dont think it's tacky, just a little louder than the the rest. Thats just how I am.
Damn nazi home owners assoc.

Anyway Darkblade, thanks for sharing!

Baked

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Btw.....
Were you serious about your dad beating Bob Dylan up and your mom dating him?

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I live in the good old Twin Cities (Minneapolis and Saint Paul Minnesota)

Lot of culture and places to go and eat.

Actuall live in a burb se of saint paul. Nice place. Lived here all of my life (except for military service).

Can't complain. except for gas prices. ($1.98)

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I live in Slough England.

It is the pits,
High Crime,
Low wages,
Drugs every where you go,
Race hate attacks,
Rains every day (Nearly),

GET ME OUT OF HERE! PLEASE!!

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hey Narnia
, Howdy 2009
. Pacifica here . I work over in Montclaire a bunch , let me know if you need a good holistic chriopractor....

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Springs, South Africa.

Love it here!!!, Although crime is a major problem, our "new" South Africa will endure and become the envy of all on earth.
It's winter here and the Temp today is 21 degrees (celcius).

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Good ol' Springfield, best place on the planet.

[Edited on 25-7-2004 by Homer J Simpson]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Living in Nova Scotia is quiet, too quiet for a Teenager.
I'm located in Cape Breton..

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Staffordshire in England

Rural/Town type area

A very peaceful place

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I guess more people live in the Bay Area than I thought, I thought I was the only one. I'm up in the Easty Bay, Orinda if you must know. Or as my friends and I call it Borinda because there is absolutely nothing to do here, only movies and downtown. Our town is upper middleclass were all the teenagers are driving bimmers and benz at 16/17, yet I still haven't gotten my first car, even though I have my license and am 16. Unfair!

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
im in the south of england- right on the coast- in a town called Bournemouth.

Its ok- good nightlife good food- nice beaches- but you also get snooty bournemouth people lol and real t****- which i suppose you get everywhere lol

I wanna move from England when i can- somewhere hot- maybe spain- they have afternoon naps!!

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I live in one of the few state capitols that goes steadily ignored - Tallahassee, Florida. I guess I can list out a few of the pros and cons:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Unfathomably beautiful FSU girls....All I need say is...butt shorts

**Get to go to Doak Campbell Stadium, a palace of a college football stadium, and watch the Seminoles cheat...er...I mean play.
**Get to see Bobby Bowden about once a week, chowing down on some BBQ
**More decent clubs than most other small/big towns
**Canopy Roads - those that live in the south know about this - oak-tree limbs that extend over the roads with all the beautiful spanish moss
**About two hours away from Panama City Beach
**In general, a very safe city
**Lots and lots of eye-candy due to the many rich people who live here and drive beautiful cars and live in multi-multi-mutli-million dollar homes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Jeb Bush...:bnghd:
**rednecks...

**everything is so spread out here - it's a big small city
**public transportation system is a bus....
**I heard somwhere Tallahassee has the most cops per capita in the US, and I can believe it!! You can't go two blocks without passing two or three cops
**I'm sure I could think of more, but I have to live here for now, so I won't depress myself too much.

[Edited on 8/10/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

[Edited on 8/10/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I live in Phoenix, AZ.

Con-It's extremely hot...

Pro----can't think of one.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join