It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
What's worse? Blackwater going hard after America's real enemies? Or Ohio state government bureaucrats, sympathetic to Obama, going after US citizens like Joe the Plumber?

At least Blackwater knows who the real enemy is. Unfortunately, the American leftists don't.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Cool website, People its time to demand the freedom to own automatic weapons, or the government disband their killers. They are a threat to us on U.S. soil and we don't need to set by while this continues to grow. The time for action is now. I can think of a million other things I need other than a gun but they leave us no choice, and the government has no right to deni us the ability to defend ourselves, if they do they are not on our side.. Act Now!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
That's no secret, KIA's of "mercenaries" don't have to be offically listed and don't have to be explained at home, that's why the US army hires them, supports them with money, equipment and weapsons. Here in Germany I've seen a documentary about that a long time ago.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Theres one very important reason that nearly everybody that has posted about Blackwater has not bothered with. The reason that so many operations are being undertaken by the Blackwater force and why they are becoming more prevelant. This in the long run is going to be cheaper for the US government. How you ask? Very simple. With all the new weapons being created and the letality of these same weapons the cost of men under our flags military are going to be damaged at a greater degree than ever before in our history. You have all seen the way our injured military are being treated by our Veterans Administration. They are cheapening the care and simply writing off many of the problems involved. If you have a mercenary force and they get hurt, Our tax payers and the budget of our injured goes down expedentialy. These men are throw aways with no problem with our citizenry feeling sorry for them. They will be and already are portrayed as mindless killers. Most are not, they are simply men and women who happen to be exceptional at there chosen capacity. Some are definatly psychos but no fighting man I have ever met wants a psycho next to them in a firefight. This is simply a move to continue off budgeting the cost of military excersises by a government that sees this as a cost effective alternative. I believe its going to backfire on us all in the end. No country that has tried this in the past, and there have been a few, mostly on the African continent, has found that it does not work! Just my 2 cents ,but you might want to give it a few minutes thought. You might find this to be the biggest reason for Blackwater and the other two groups being used in this capacity!

Zindo

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

I have to say I agreee with you on the cost benefit verses the "throw-away" soldier for Congress as well as the Pentagon, the White House, and as well the Veteran's Administration. By doing this they have deniability of claims of being injured while "serving their country" in a foreign war. While I can not speak positively on mercenaries, nor the war itself, this is typical of an Administration that is so low on the totem pole and soon to leave office, it's not even funny.

It only adds to the list of crimes in my opinion that our President has and will continue committing against our nation until the last day of his Presidency. Myself for one, will be celebrating happily as he packs up and leaves office.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
"Americans" are becoming a minority in this world; we would need stronger defence to survive. The "good ol' days" are gone and things are going to get worse; we will suffer. We may have to give up our "rights" and cooperate with these strong fighters to survive. To us, in our country it may be unpleasant but we might live a little longer. The whole world wants to see the US go down because we don't give them what they demand. Think about it and learn about it, it may allow a few to live, or we all go into captivity and slavery, and ultimately death in other countries. We are hated. If Blackwater is ours, let us support them; they have a big job to do and may not even make it. We've been kind, helpful, promoting peace around the world; now that we can't do as much, we are hated. We need mercenaries and our "rights" in a chaotic situation don't mean a thing.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

For someone that works as a DOD contractor, I can tell you from my own experience contract companies go with the flow and basically kiss up to who is in control of the country at that time.

It's all about the money, I was in Camp Zama Japan one time when Clinton was in and the company I worked for gave millions to his campaign and after him came Bush.

I even had one I worked for that was so kiss ass that Bush came to visit one day and about a week before our boss was telling us to all come dressed nicely to work with haircuts and he even wanted to have a hygene inspection. Some lifers just don't know how to function after they leave the service. LOL!

[edit on 5-1-2009 by hardeeboy]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hardeeboy

The majority of service people do not know how to live outside of the military, which is why Blackwater or some other "contractor" organization like it appeals to them so much. Of course the organization is going to lean to the left, or lean to the right, depending on who is in office. That's basic common sense.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thats true, I'm retired myself but I let it go real quick and put a little weight on and even grew my hair back out, I've only been out a couple of years but you can't tell especially when you see me on my Superglide 1340.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
What's worse? Blackwater going hard after America's real enemies? Or Ohio state government bureaucrats, sympathetic to Obama, going after US citizens like Joe the Plumber?

At least Blackwater knows who the real enemy is. Unfortunately, the American leftists don't.

blackwater gunman were given permission to use deadly force in new orleans after katrina.

www.thenation.com...

i wonder how you would feel if they showed up in your neighborhood?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Uh.............Blackwater no more. Now called Xe or "Z".

BTW their not conserves, who ever pays them that's the way they roll. I think they roll to any political party who ever has the most money like any contractor.

Trust me I know from personal experience I work for a butt kissing and DOD lobbying contract company. I see the cororate butt kissing political game everyday.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Oh btw I am right wing and I am a conservative and I hate these guys. So what are You trying to imply that I get my jolly rogers off by seeing these murderers rape children and murder innocent people?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Cool website, People its time to demand the freedom to own automatic weapons, or the government disband their killers. They are a threat to us on U.S. soil and we don't need to set by while this continues to grow. The time for action is now. I can think of a million other things I need other than a gun but they leave us no choice, and the government has no right to deni us the ability to defend ourselves, if they do they are not on our side.. Act Now!

No automatic weapons are a waste of money especially with the ammo prices right now. I would never want a fully automatic weapon unless it was a little .22. I would rather have one with a selective fire that could fire 2 shots per pull because it would be more cost effective.

As a matter of fact a funny statistic is .22 caliber kills more people in this country every year our of all the different types of ammo.....

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardeeboy
Uh.............Blackwater no more. Now called Xe or "Z".

BTW their not conserves, who ever pays them that's the way they roll. I think they roll to any political party who ever has the most money like any contractor.

Trust me I know from personal experience I work for a butt kissing and DOD lobbying contract company. I see the cororate butt kissing political game everyday.

I've just finished reading up on Blackwater changing to Xe.

I can see where this leading them, since the name Xe seems Asian, and I have studied the Art of War all of my life, I am going to predict that this means that Blackwater, excuse me, Xe, will be operating more heavily in Asia soon enough.

Yes, I could be wrong, but I doubt I am.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alikospah
"Americans" are becoming a minority in this world; we would need stronger defence to survive. The "good ol' days" are gone and things are going to get worse; we will suffer. We may have to give up our "rights" and cooperate with these strong fighters to survive. To us, in our country it may be unpleasant but we might live a little longer. The whole world wants to see the US go down because we don't give them what they demand. Think about it and learn about it, it may allow a few to live, or we all go into captivity and slavery, and ultimately death in other countries. We are hated. If Blackwater is ours, let us support them; they have a big job to do and may not even make it. We've been kind, helpful, promoting peace around the world; now that we can't do as much, we are hated. We need mercenaries and our "rights" in a chaotic situation don't mean a thing.

I couldn't dissagree more.

Most people have no issue with the people of America rather than the government of America. America's government is doing all this to you people. You will be slaves soon enough and it wont be from other countries, it will be from your own government. You people have to stand up and do somthing about whats happening in your own country. The last Person to try was JFK. After that.. the USA has been without a true leader that represents the true American people. Since then its all been about manipulation through fear in the name of greed and power hungry politicians.

I do see more and more American people protesting and waking up to whats happening which is at least a start.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Very worrying. Mercinaries eventually turn against their old lords. Look at Alexender Generals, Knights, Taliban, Al quida, LTTE. So far they are fighting battle hardened citizens of Iraq. If brigade size Xe tries to take a US state.... Then What???

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Very worrying. Mercinaries eventually turn against their old lords. Look at Alexender Generals, Knights, Taliban, Al quida, LTTE. So far they are fighting battle hardened citizens of Iraq. If brigade size Xe tries to take a US state.... Then What???

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I was perusing Youtube and decided on a whim to see if Xe was on there yet. This is what I found.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Well i'd have to say that in the circumstance we're in now we're probably gonna run into these guys at some point in time.

And its not gonna be the most attractive sight.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I will swim against the current on this one. Imagine that.

If a location had rules, and those rules were being followed, Blackwater wouldn't be there.

To even inquire as to the "rules of engagement" for groups such as Blackwater is to basically ignore the real reason for their very presence. They go where the rules are not being followed.

Blackwater is hired, much like the gunfighters were hired by towns in the Old West where lawlessness and violence were out of control. By the same token, the towns once pacified, were almighty anxious to get rid of them.

Loved when they get there, and hated when they do their job.

Blackwater, Triple Canopy, and others have their place in the sun. Otherwise, they could not stay in business. And apparently, business is good.

So who does that reflect on?

Blackwater, or the scum they insulate their clients from?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join