It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Blackwater is not a "private army". They operate by different rules of engagement than traditional military. They're hardly allowed to shoot back when they're shot at, and hey, almost just like our military.

Seriously though. Security forces like Blackwater operate under different rules of engagement and cannot initiate firefights. If for-hire services had the same engagement rules as traditional military, they would be considered mercenaries. Perhaps that's why a few of them were murdered in Fallujah, and once they got tired of being murdered, they started firing back, and yet, once they do, they get kicked out of Iraq. It's a sticky situation for them.

And of course it's run by a right-wing guy. Do you really think any liberal would ever run a gun store?

[edit on 23-7-2008 by where]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by where
Blackwater is not a "private army". They operate by different rules of engagement than traditional military. They're hardly allowed to shoot back when they're shot at, and hey, almost just like our military.

Seriously though. Security forces like Blackwater operate under different rules of engagement and cannot initiate firefights. If for-hire services had the same engagement rules as traditional military, they would be considered mercenaries. Perhaps that's why a few of them were murdered in Fallujah, and once they got tired of being murdered, they started firing back, and yet, once they do, they get kicked out of Iraq. It's a sticky situation for them.

And of course it's run by a right-wing guy. Do you really think any liberal would ever run a gun store?

[edit on 23-7-2008 by where]

Sure Blackwater operates under a different set of rule of engagement, but they operate totally outside of U.S. Constitutional control, because they are not held accountable according to the same regulations as the Army, Marines, or even the National Guard for that matter.

They operate on a strictly per job and per rate basis, something our own military do not get paid for, and the regular Army should not get paid that way either, but in the same sense the Army, Marines, and other militaries should be getting paid more money, but they are not.

The individual soldier is getting crapped on because they get paid so little.

Of course a liberla would never run a gun store, but then again, I'm no liberal either. I am swinging the middle there, not right-wing, not left-wing, but understanding both sides of the coin.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Here's a marketing ploy through a news story about Eric Prince and Blackwater.

Of course, you have to keep that positive spin, that positive spin.

Blackwater mixes business glitz with military grit

I wonder who owns Associated Press.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I think I may just have cracked where the next Blackwater facility will be set up in South America. It's nearly a 100,000 acre plot of land.

Bush and the 100,000 Acre Woods : A Chavez The Pooh Tale

I'm wondering just how close to the facts I am here with this sorting through all the intelligence data and open source intelligence data with using keen intellect and detective skills towards figuring out the details.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I hope I didnt repost on the same subject. I actually checked first this time...lol
Im getting better i reckon.

Its a new interview date wise.

Baghdad on the Bayou: Blackwater and Israeli Commandos After Katrina

Try not to get huffy because its on Alex's site. The guy in the interview isnt sensationalizing I can assure you.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by fastwalker23]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by fastwalker23

Great interview of Jeremy Scahill. His book on Blackwater was one of the reasons I began this thread. It's in depth and informative.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
With thes threads you can see how I tracked down some of the information as well as how I obtained the skills to research this information for this thread that got it so ATS recognized that I am a Blackwater Expert.

Going To Your Public Library, Gathering Open Source Intelligence, and Surviving

Becoming a Detective of Conspiracy Theories

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by fastwalker23

Great interview of Jeremy Scahill. His book on Blackwater was one of the reasons I began this thread. It's in depth and informative.

Thanks for the post.

His book is also full of :

Crap
untruths
blatant lies
and leftist agenda driven BS.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by slackerwire

Thanks for stopping by, slackerwire. Hugz and Kisses

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Starred and Flagged Friend..

People BETTER be paying attention to this company, because when the sh** hits the fan, they will likely be at the head of the class in cracking down on domestic dissent, and they don't have to play by the rules of law, just like our ruthless gov does not. Only these guys are mercs and killers.

I saw where they were recently denied a training camp in so-cal---Thank heavens for that.

These guys are bad news, big time.

It seems they got that facility in California. Sad, how now they have all four corners of the United States of America with a facility. Perfect staging grounds as well as training facilities, where tanks, weapons, and other implements of destruction can be offloaded onto the Blackwater property.

I wonder just how close all of those facilities are to railroad tracks. Easier for carrying large amount of military ordinance, as well as the perfect locations in order to bring detainees, sort them, and stick them on railcars I bet.

I heard recently through the grapevine hear where I live, that there's a Blackwater facility right here in this town, it's low-profile so as to not attract attention, and apparently I drive by it every single day.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Neo-conservatives and liberals serve the same elitist agenda. As long as you keep blaming one side, you won't get anywhere.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Have you ever made a post that hasnt contained speculation fueled by your little fantasies?

Fact: There are 4 and only 4 training facilities in the U.S.

Have a single example of the U.S. government EVER "stashing" implements of destruction at a BW facility? No, you dont. Hell, BW just had to give up some AK's they were storing for a local PD.

Ever been to any of their facilities? No, you havent. If you had, you would know they arent suited, nor are they logistically prepared for handling "large numbers of detainees.

Try dealing in provable fact for once.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Wow, your observational skills aren't improving much, are they slackerwire?

I know there are four facilities, so we can see I know how to count.

I was postulating about the railroad tracks only. You know, like thinking out loud?

I'm just wondering how often you think before you speak big boy.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This thread was began in the Breaking Alternative News Forum.

Blackwater Now in The 'Private Intelligence' Business: Scahill

Thought I'd add content here to this thread, and vice versa with the other one as well.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Hey, do you have a link to that information? I've read it in Jim Marrs book.

I mentioned this from the book in this thread here.

The Terror Conspiracy : Deception, 9/11, and the Loss of Liberty

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Wow, you just never stop with your harassing attitude, do you?

I was designated via ATS Admin as Blackwater Expert, because of this thread and the attention it got with over 10,700 views to date.

I didn't edit the picture and throw that on the avatar, the Moderators did.

I'd appreciate you speaking with respect as a human, as I have tried to continually be respectful to you, even though you've done nothing more than harass everyone who does not see things from your viewpoint.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I've earned the respect to be treated like a human being.

Anything else, I agree it has to be earned. I've stated facts plenty in here, and even talked some in defense of Blackwater on a few points as well.

Little boy? Really now, that's an insult, and you know it.

You're being nothing more than an online bully, and online bullies are almost as bad as real life ones.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Here's a website from two years ago, talking about the Fallujah incident from four years ago, talking about Blackwater being in the middle of a lawsuit.

The Nation : Law & Justice The Courts : Blackwater

If you've read all of this thread, you will remember I posted a bit on the "bushwhack" or ambush, and I asked whether they got set-up literally, meaning the incident in question, or how I did not go into specific detail over, whether someone within the community at large they work within set them up.

I try to use objectivity when it comes to something like this particular incident, because there were people killed on both sides. This is reference to the four Blackwater contractors who were brutllay murdered and left as a warning sign hanging from the bridge over the Euphrates River as well as the seventeen civilians who were later killed by Blackwater because of the ambush they suspected.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join