It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with Richard Lewis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
MSNBC - Richard Lewis

A few commercials I think but you should get the video... What is wrong with Lewis...? He looks like the walking dead, no offense... Is he dieing or something? If he is then I feel bad for him, if he's not then what's up?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

He is 61 years old. I know that's not exactly "old" but given his record of drug and alcohol abuse I'd say he's just aging hard.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toromos
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

He is 61 years old. I know that's not exactly "old" but given his record of drug and alcohol abuse I'd say he's just aging hard.

You can definitely say that... lol.. I remember the last time I saw him he was all young looking, tan, filled out, but not fat and was actually funny still... It's hard for me to concentrate on what he even says, I'm more worried about his appearance and how shocking it was... Maybe it's just me...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Richard Lewis is an absolute legend. He's the only comedian that ever made me laugh harder than Richard Pryor. And let me add to that, nary a cuss word from Lewis (or very rarely), which is in itself a noble accomplishment. As for his appearance, that's the effect of years of substance abuse.

God bless the man!

P.S. Richard my man, there is no left/right, it's just an illusion.

Peace

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Richard Lewis is an absolute legend. He's the only comedian that ever made me laugh harder than Richard Pryor. And let me add to that, nary a cuss word from Lewis (or very rarely), which is in itself a noble accomplishment. As for his appearance, that's the effect of years of substance abuse.

God bless the man!

P.S. Richard my man, there is no left/right, it's just an illusion.

Peace

Yeah it's from the substance abuse, I think he may be still using... He looked good not too long ago and now he looks all strung out...

new topics

top topics

join