It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universe as colossal brain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Here I found the very first thread I did when I came to ATS.. It didnt get much attention, because at the time I was a new person.. No one knew me at this stage of the game.

And I was just another "newbie" With some crazy tale of talking to aliens.
Yet these aliens where not from outerspace.. But from the very earth itself on a deeper than micro level.

IN this sense.. These creatures build "spaceships" that can travle great distances in their reality. These ships are fungus, and spores.. Which can transend dimensions. Yet this is only to them. As to you and me, they are within the same realm.. Yet to them.. Going from the ground, into our bodies, would equal tralving into another dimension.

These tiny tiny creatures built their ships, which in human terms are not ships at all, but food built by fibers, and billions of these things working together. Once we put them in our bodies, and chew them, thats when they are directly injested into our blood stream.
Yet on their level it would be like millions of humans building a ship that is the size of Earth itself, and travling threw a type of wormhole, into another dimension. Only to find that the new dimension is a greater part of something even greater. LIke going within the within!

Check it out and see if you can make any sense of what Im trying to talk about here.. Yes its very deep, and sertinly some may veiw this as completely insane.. And that Im off my rocker..
Well no suprise there.. Yes I am a deep thinker, and I know that the universe is stranger than even I can fathom.
But this is the farthest I can reach with my mental parameters..

Im sure with some more time and thought, I can get even further..
Yet our soceity frowns upon such thought patterns, and I am told not to go here, or think these things.. As its Bad mmmmKay..

Zysin5's First ATS post, Innerspace....

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

It's certainly an interesting perspective; I don't think anyone would deny that.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I think this confirms a intelligent creation from a supreme being,or that very thing in the universe is made with the same "general blueprints".

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I think this confirms a intelligent creation from a supreme being,or that very thing in the universe is made with the same "general blueprints".

Don't know what you're replying at, but I see ya. An omnipotent being made us.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
We're an integral part of the universe, our consciousness is part of the force that brought it all into creation. Religion puts man made form to that concept and piles on loads of dogma and ritual, but at the heart there is more to existence than random chemical reactions over billions of years.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by smokingmonkey]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingmonkey

Not religion, my friend, faith....

[edit on 11/5/2008 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
No faith is something a person has inside that wants to know God. Religion is the organization that screws up faith.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
visual perception can be miss-leading and you can see whatever you want to see in even the most blurriest picture, take the moon and mars structures as example...

however, I do believe that the everything inside the universe is one or the other way connected with each other, anything what one person do, subconsciously, unconsciously and/or especially consciously will have a certain effect instantly on the rest of the universe which everyone and anything is a part of, some call it the butterfly effect, as a buddhist I call it karma....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join