It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSH BLAMES India for rising food prices not BioFuel.....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Is anyone really surprised that Bush would blame someone for something that makes no sense at all? This poor guy is going down in history as the worst president in the history of the United States as well as perhaps the dumbest person in the public eye in the history of the earth. This guy makes LBJ look like a genius and Richard Nixon look like a saint.
It's all part of the Hippy Generation, look what is coming next, it's even worse. What happened to men like Ike? The people who built this country instead of trying to get rich by tearing it down?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GrndLkNatv

Right. Bush the anti-Christ. Bush the devil incarnate. Bush the demon to blame for everyone in the world's problems. Bush, Bush, Bush, ... ad nauseum. OK, the guy is hardly a saint, but is anyone else in the world responsible for anything?

WWSD - What Would Stalin Do?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Guess we Americans were too "stupid" to solve our population and lifestyle problems like you "brilliant" soviets did. I just don't know why we didn't think of shooting, starving, etc. over 20 million of our own people
like the "mental giant" soviets did.

Still dreaming of the "glory days" when you could kill just about anyone you wanted (and hoped you weren't next on the list yourself)? Guess what, babushka, they ain't coming back.

Guess we Americans were too "stupid" to solve our population and lifestyle problems like you "brilliant" soviets did.

not population ,rather lifestyle problems
and yep, americans are 'stupid' indeed , no wonders they are losing their jobs quickly to third worlders and whine about it ,

I just don't know why we didn't think of shooting, starving, etc. over 20 million of our own people

this 20 million figure was a propaganda figure .... true figure of deaths due to Stalin's atrocities(1929-1953) was 7 million(don't use black book of communism it is based on historic nazi anti-soviet propaganda)

as for

Still dreaming of the "glory days" when you could kill just about anyone you wanted (and hoped you weren't next on the list yourself)?

these sort of days were during Russian civil war (1917-1922) , not Modern SU .... in fact Brezhnev Era had a extremely low crime rate, though economy was stagnanting...
but thanks to andropov and Gorbachev, Russia ended in a mess ,
but the former KGB(now FSB) has put things back in order ,
WHILE BUSH IS DESTROYING YOUR ECONOMY

and with Evil US Empire collapsing
Chinese ,Indians and Russians are destined to be world power

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrezhnevX
man, are americans and their president a bunch of whiner sissies who love to blame China/India or what ???
useless big inefficient SUV's like escalade and navigator are gas guzzlers for these americans want bio fuels and then they whine about food prices ..

what a bunch of morons

I just don't know why we didn't think of shooting, starving, etc. over 20 million of our own people

Well, the Americans decimate populations outside the US of A instead. Millions of innocent civilians killed in Vietnam, Africa, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. So it seems the Americans have helped these countries to solve their food problems by decimating their populations! Oh great! What a fine argument! Shades of Alternative 3, what?

And by the way, when I say 'Americans', I mean the people like Bush and his neo-cons who rule the roost!

[edit on 6-5-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by BrezhnevX
man, are americans and their president a bunch of whiner sissies who love to blame China/India or what ???
useless big inefficient SUV's like escalade and navigator are gas guzzlers for these americans want bio fuels and then they whine about food prices ..

what a bunch of morons

Well, the Americans decimate populations outside the US of A instead. Millions of innocent civilians killed in Vietnam, Africa, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. So it seems the Americans have helped these countries to solve their food problems by decimating their populations! Oh great! What a fine argument! Shades of Alternative 3, what?

And by the way, when I say 'Americans', I mean the the people like Bush and his neo-cons who rule the roost!

YOU are a indian mikesingh ???

I respect Indians , a great nation culturally , but sadly its youth is slowily falling for western decadence , like russian youth today

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Bush blames gamma rays for his dislike of broccoli. Bush blames 'insert here' failure of 'insert here' because. Nothing like manning up and taking responsibility for breathing.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
jpm I THINK YOU AR RIGHT

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
First India and China stole jobs in America. Now India and China stole food from America. This is so funny 2 billion plus population from 6 billion of world population is 1/3 rd of the world population.India and China form more than 60 % of world's below poverty line population.Many Indians and Chinese die of undernourishment and starvation.Most Indians only eat thrice a day which is a luxury compared to an American who has 5-6 meals a day.The main problem for this food shortage is Global Warming and faulty planning. Americans still ride gas guzzling SUV's driving oil prices and thereby increasing fuel price which increases cost of transportation.Even today U.S depends thermal energy for electricity.The main supply comes from fossil fuels.War on Iraq, rigidity from OPEC and other oil producing countries for not increasing the oil production.Also a draught in Australia has added to the woes since Australia was a net foodgrain exporter which has turned into an importer all of a sudden. Most who believe global warming is a myth please realise Hurricane Katrina and other such disasters wern't so common 30 years ago. American oppulence has the world in a soup.We are all going to pay heavily for developed countries faulty policies.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
published in HINDUSTAN TIMES May 6, 08.
page no. 8.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by INDIAN_DRAGON]

[edit on 6-5-2008 by INDIAN_DRAGON]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by INDIAN_DRAGON

That was a hilarious article!
Are Bush and Condy all the Americans have? There may be a food shortage around the world, but there sure is brain shortage in the White House!!
But hey! They can always outsource brains from India, what?!!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
[edit on 7-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
skyfloating thx man. mike was right he told me you will help me out. thx dude

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
What a crock!I pay no attention now to what he says.Blame the Chinese!Blame the Indians !Blame everyone but us!Its not our fault!Yeah good responsible leader you got there./rolleyes.Even my parents who are conservative think hes full of it!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
What next? blame Indians & Chinese for Global warming? high oil price? War on terror? planet x?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enceladus
What next? blame Indians & Chinese for Global warming? high oil price? War on terror? planet x?

I dunno about Planet X but the Indians have already been blamed for global warming, oil prices etc by Bush and Co. Check out my post on page 2 of this thread.

Now the pole shift's a comin'!! Blame them Indians. And oh yes, you forgot the CME (Coronal Mass Ejection) from the sun that's going to knock out all electronic communications soon! Damn! What the heck are them Indians up to?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
There are only two options:

a) Bush is blaming India for higher food prices. In which case he is a moron, but still there is nothing he can do about it... free market, laissez faire economy.

b) Bush is not blaming India for higher food prices. In which case, he is still a moron (unrelated to this case), but there is still nothing he can do about it.

Ergo this story is a non-entity because nothing can be done about it. Its like arguing about why rice is white instead of black.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enceladus

IF there is such thing as global warming then it would be easy to say that the grossly polluting economies of china and india (chindia) have contributed more than their fair share to the problem. Both countries are also grossly over-populated.

Perhaps the solution would be to translate the book and movie "Soylent Green" into the various languages and dialects of chindia.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

To me, the problem apperars to be way too many people in India and China. And if the U.S. is being asked to make draconian cuts in our lifestyle "to help out the world", how about India and China being asked to make draconian cuts in their populations to help out the rest of the world?

Cuts in their population ?? IS that like a tax cut ? How are they supposed to "cut" their population? Genocide, nuclear war, plague ??
The chinese already have a one child policy. Are you asking them to go to a "no" child policy ?

Also what do you mean by draconian cuts in our lifestyle ? Is the phrase "stop pigging out cowboy! " a draconian cut like asking people not to have children ?

Please use reason here and tell me that you see a difference.

It is proven that man to man, Americans eat more food, burn more fuel, produce more garbage and use more water, power and toilet paper than everybody else in the world. Since we are ALL human beings there shouldnt be such a huge difference. The euros do the same things and end up spending less. The solution inevitable lies with us. If 300 million Americans use more than 2 billion people then there is something fricking wrong with those 300 million.

The answer is not asking people not to have kids or tell them to remain poor. The answer is for everybody to produce more food and use less individually.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join