It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tapping like crazy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
have you all heard of the phone tapping of the general public. from what i have heard and seen, the gov't has certain stations set up all along the us monitoring everyones phone conversations once they have mentioned a key word. one for instance would be "bomb". once this is said, a recording of the phone session is started, and then monitored by some agancy. is this true or am i just being paranoid.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Its called the NSA Echelon System. Look it up here on ATS or Google.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
they have some sort of free form 360 degree relational database program, but currently the model has billions of bit of data and it does not work right.

hence while it is possibly true that they have recorded your data stream because of a key word, they have no idea as of yet how to match that one bit of data to a credible threat.

IF they know that you are already a credible threat THEN they can capture data bits originating from any of your source points and begin to build a threat model and a data log of all the things you have said.

Being just a normal citizen with no ties to a foriegn country I would not worry about it.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Dream rebel is right the Echelon filters everything from an allied communications in the UK it is a cold war left over reheated from the refridgerator of madness to further turn our cold war paranoias agianst the public.. or should i say the real enemy of tyrany

new topics

top topics

join