It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teddy bear plays tune when I get close to it... A Message from beyond? Freaky...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I have the same problem with Big Bird. Every time I'm near it keeps saying 'Peek-a-boo!' now that's freaky
Even put it in the boot of my car once and freaked out my passenger
Is it possessed too?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

Have you TRIED to remove the batteries from "chucky bear"? You could always take chucky the bear to see a priest?

Ohh...Have you tried to setup a camra and hopefully record something strange with chucky the bear?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

Have you thought about selling chucky the bear on EBay?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Rip the thing apart, pull out it's electrical innards and then if it squeals, report back.

Until then, take the valium.

My daughters toy's do this, I have been caught in the middle of the night when they will make some incidiously evil statement.

Usually the result of red cordial being fed to them by the kids.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

Sorry to the Author of the thread, but it is reallly hard not to post sarcastic-funny posts about the evil teddy... Have you tried holy water on chucky?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
reply to post by afaik

Have you tried holy water on chucky?

It never crossed my mind,
You could be on to something,
Red cordial makes the electrical contacts sticky, water may just rinse them out!!

Go the holy water!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by afaik

reply to post by afaik

Have you tried holy water on chucky?

It never crossed my mind,
You could be on to something,
Red cordial makes the electrical contacts sticky, water may just rinse them out!!

Go the holy water!

(water may just rinse them out!!) LOL...Who are "them"? Demons? Gremlins? Satan? Chucky#2?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Who are "them"? Demons? Gremlins? Satan? Chucky#2?

I suppose the "them" would be the 2 metal, probably copper, contacts in the little bears hand that have been stuck together with red cordial.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Interesting to say the least but if it were me, I would do my best to remove the batteries. If it still happened after this, then there's something to be concerned with indeed.
Try this and let us know....

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by intrigued2

It would be a worry, if (AFTER the batteries have been taken out) the teddy starts eating unclesam when he goes to sleep.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
My sister had a bear like that, it's comments were triggered by sound (no switch, no light sensor) , when the batterie was weak it needed loud noises to be activated but from time to time just walking around it was enough...you might want to try screaming at it and see if it answers

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I've had similar experiences and it can be really creepy.

I had a Great Uncle that I would visit with my oldest daughter every weekday from the time she was 3 months until she was 18 months old. I used to keep some of her toys at his house rather than have to lug things back and forth. We stopped our daily visits due to moving an hour away and also the birth of my second daughter but when daughter number two was a few months old we started to visit him once a week. He passed away on my daughters second birthday and the nurse living with him brought the toys left at his house to the funeral to return to us.

Two of the toys were battery operated - one was a little piano and the other was a teletubby that said about 4 different phrases and there was also a sterling silver baby rattle. We have an upstairs bonus room that was designated as the play room and the toys were put up there with all of the other toys. Within two days of having them back in my house, we noticed the piano would randomly start playing. We would be downstairs and hear a little tune and it would take a while to figure out where it was coming from. It wouldn't turn on when we were in the room - only when we weren't. We also would hear the distinctive sound of the rattle coming from the playroom when no one was in there. It was really creepy but at the same time it was kind of comforting. We didn't feel threatened and just felt that it was Uncle Basil letting us know that he was still around. This continued for about a year and seemed to come to a sudden stop when my twins were born. They were born prematurely and when they came home from the hospital they were on apnea monitors so we figured that Uncle Basil decided that with all of the beeping from the apnea monitors we probably didn't need to have any additional noise happening.

You can either feel threatened by the bear going off or feel comforted by it. In our situation, while it was creepy when it first started, it became a source of comfort and we chose to just live with it rather than take the batteries out. We couldn't have done anything about the rattle other than maybe box it up but again, we came to look forward to the noises so we didn't feel compelled to put a stop to it.

Jemison

top topics

<< 1   >>

join