It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day After Roswell by Col. Corso

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
For those who have read The Day After Roswell by US Army Col. Philip Corso, do you think that he is telling the truth about seeing an alien body in 1947 at Fort Riley?

Vote Here:

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I do.

I believe many air force personnel and the like have been exposed to this amazing knowledge and seen so much stuff they just couldn't explain and the government has threatened their families lives if they spoke out about anything they saw.

I read in this book "Cosmic Voyage" where the author, a scientist - Courtney Brown, Ph. D - does his reasearch thru remote viewing, a controversial method in the scientific world because it has not been widely experimented. I have to say, reading the book was completely mind-blowing - i previously had no idea about the things he examined.

In one of his sessions he explores the minds of the aliens that crashed into Earth at Roswell and basically determines that there mission was to do just that. To crash into Earth... And look at the ripple effect it has had on the world. On our whole perception of what we believe.

These beings don't care much about dying because they understand that they live forever and they have a much more broader sense and higher understanding of their unconscious selves than we humans do.

I believe that these alien bodies were discovered when the wreck was found and they were taken back to government air force bases and were dealt with, examined etc. There have been testimonies from some people at the air bases and they claim that this experience has changed their entire lives and beliefs. Some have kept it quiet until on their death-bed.

They say they have handled strange material that is not of this world. They claim they have seen these alien corpses and other flying saucer craft that have no seams - as if they've been formed from wax, and sport unique magnetic technology and use a type of fuel not native to this planet.
MANY of these claims come from long serving, respected air force pilots, personnel and engineers. They can't all be seeing weather balloons and stealth air craft government projects. These things are just out of this world.

This is what i believe. I have researched much about this subject and followed my own intuition and gut feelings. I'm Christain, I believe in God and I believe in this.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I believe Col. Colso on everything he claims in his book. I have still not read a article that debunks him that I have been convinced by, most of them say things like "he should not have access to that..." etc., how would they know for sure? The guy checks up on his military background and all the positions in the Pentagon that he says he has have.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

And here is something to consider. www.geocities.com...
And this is some interesting advice on this page that i personally use when looking at books about this topic, especially of the like that the good Col. has published. www.cufos.org...

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Just a heads up ... The Day After Roswell is on the History Channel this Wed. night at 11:00.

UFO Hunters "The NASA Files" is on right before at 10:00.

Has anyone here read Rule by Secrecy or Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs???

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Nope, I read Day After Roswell and it shrieked of being complete crock from cover to cover. It was only a few years later I found out people were actually taking it seriously. As much as the video snippets of Corso I've seen are heart-felt pleas to release classified ufo intel, I think the book is a complete sham whether intentional or otherwise. Sorry.

top topics

join