It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this an Alien?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

because of the voice, I can tell you it's a computer or
machine-originated voice that has something of an effect called
FLANGING on it, which means either it's a special effect
done on Pro-Tools or It's a Low-Bandwidth transmission
compressed onto Single-Side Band radio or other low
bandwidth transmission medium
and it is saying these numbers:

VLB 96 B2 9B 23 30-428

These are possible Hexidecimal codes which might represent
radio frequencies (in KHz, MHz or GHz) or radio channel numbers
and the VLB is a possible call sign or communications type indicator.

In the later part of the video, I though I heard some German in
there Eins, Eins, Eins (or One, One, One) in a different voice
than the machine-originated numbers. This type of text-to-voice
didn't come about until late 1970's or Early 80's.

It's definitely green textured glass and NOT ice but I don't think the
shadow is an animal or an alien, but possibly a robotic arm with an
appendage at the end of it (possibly a camera?) simply
because of the way it moves in a fairly fluid manner.

It could be what is called a Camera Jib arm and some Green Colour
Correction Gel and the text is possibly nonsense.

But if it's NOT, someone might want to do some further investigation
into radio transmitter station ID's or Shortwave Call Signs, etc.

That's My 2 cents!

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Stargate, please read my previous post.

Thank you...

OH and do your self a favor and download the Conet Project which is available for free.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

The conet project... thats interesting thats like shortwave radio transmissions but what do the codes mean though and are they universally used? so i reckon this voice is totally unrelated to aliens. nice one, GrOuNd_ZeRo how did you know.

and people keep telling me how this is related to antartica...but i didnt say that i just relayed that to, when i said that the person who made the video says so not me i just copied their statement. I however think if the video is anyway authentic... it is probably part of a controlled environment and maybe its not ice at all. some kind of shield or observation glass. and maybe there is somekind of UV light or whatever that produces this green light.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Your absolutely right GrOuNd_ZeRo, does your forum name choice have anything to do with the ground station subject ?

And stargate7 thank you for your post transcribing the alphanumeric, I don't think I would have bothered doing a little digging without that transcript in front of me

It would appear that the audio is a MOSSAD ground station broadcast which can be found HERE, as you can hear it is the same broadcast alpanumeric.

Stations have been monitored with female operators (live, or automated voice recordings) reading coded 5 - Letter groups.
These stations have been monitored since the mid -1970's.
Transmissions primarily appear to be one-way broadcasts and are usually identified with a tactical call-sign consisting of 3 phonetic letters (such as Charlie India Oscar. or Victor Lima Bravo, etc.). sometimes followed by a suffixed digit; the suffix "1" is indicative of a test transmission; a "2" means " no message." Broadcasts are often simulcast over several frequencies by a given call-sign. -

Source

This doesn't of course validate the video's content only that the audio source is as above and available on the web with a little research.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ground Zero is more of a reference to my facination with nuclear weapons but i'll take that ground stations one too

I have been facinated with Numbers stations since I found out the band Boards of Canada included them, Vanilla Sky also has some numbers station samples likely taken from the Conet Project as well.

Here is a good thread about number stations.

Enjoy.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Ah..sorry I must have transposed ground and numbers.

Thanks for the link another subject matter I was unaware of, I am not sure how far you could go with it though unless you had access to the decrypts.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Just FYI, the track name of the first sample is "tcp d2 9 phonetic alphabet nato irdial", this is highly indicative of a hoax since it was clearly added to the video...

My verdict...another hoax, so many on youtube, youtube is bad for ufology...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by itisibrian
Is this the same alien?

I thought it was Johnny Five

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
the sounds are Number Stations.

Probably taken from The Conet Project.

i was about to post the same thing, the audio does sound like a shortwave sound station. as for the video, the texture reminds me of an avocado up close.

the shadow, who knows what made it, but the flat top was just weird.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark Roazhar

lol! that was great! it may be Number 5 just hanging out.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This must be the raw footage from Cloverfield... only this was FAR more enjoyable to watch.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
*sigh*
It is video's like this that give disinformation agents the best ammunition against true experiences.

On a side note I have heard odd transmissions as were mentioned here before.

For a while there was a signal that came over a normally void FM area that was a series or pings or echoing beeps that receeded followed by a male voice similar to the one in this FAKE video.. that said.. you are listening to the beacon.

and then the pings or whatever you might call them would repeat it went on for several hours once a week for about a month on the same area and around the same time on the same day.

never did figure out what it was for.. no station ever launched in that area of the fm band anytime afterward. It just stopped transmitting a month later.

Odd but not really anything of note.. could have been any number of things.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join