It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this an Alien?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
what is it? weird video found on youtube claims to be showing footage of an alien in Antarctica. looks like a shadowy thing moving in the background behind something greenish. and theres a woman's voice talking nonsense. have a look.

Secret Aliens in Antarctica Tape 01

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Appears to be a video of a shadow made by a small object moving infront of some green glass. I really can't see how this has much to do with Antarctica.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Ok!!!!!!

Well i stopped at 1 minute! sorry to say this is a waste! sounds like a scene from the game AvP!!

That is a type of glass he is looking through!( cant recall the name) he just added the colour, and edited the sound effects!

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Weird, almost looks like green textured glass in front, because as you see the thing moving, the outline of it is distorted by the glass.
Maybe its ice, funny shaped Alien though.
The audio seems put on later, as she makes no sense and is repeating herself, about nothing related to what we are seeing.
Good find

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Denied]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It looks like a hand holding a cup against the green glass, moving around, filmed by another person at opposite side of the glass. The sound is terrible and irrelevant. The guy who did it has much to learn in video production

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Looks like a video of someone cleaning green textured glass from behind with a cloth folded up into a square.....Alien? Are you serious??

Nice case of a ridiculous video made to convince us that all these films coming forth are just a hoax & something to totally disregard IMHO
Disinformation

Not an attack on you OP, but the person who made this film & claimed it was alien

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
lol well im always gullible, and antarctica is a mysterious place for me. but ya it does look like a cup.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Sorry to say, but a i just see someone pushing and moving an object confronted to a green glass or similar.

There is no indication at all that this video is from antartica or alien.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
actually it kinda reminds me of the black monolith. i wonder what they were going for. but the audio is what caught my attention because it reminded me of code talk like in Lost or something.

anyway heres what the video had to say:

be aware that whats shown in the tape can be disputed however the fact remains that it belongs to the government because it was my grandfather's property that survived the flood as he used to work for the government in some classified operations. Although he never mentioned this and he only hinted at working with the CIA in some outreach program which was a lie. As it turns out that he was part of a research mission in Antarctica that involved alien contact.

link

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Could be a trailer for Cloverfield 2. Watch the video response of the orb on the moon, looks fake too.

Chaz.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Chaz]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The voice quality is exactly the same distortion you get on ssb, (single side band), radio transmissions.

Other than that it only reminds me of some kind of fringe art film, maybe it is !

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Looks like the postman brought a big package, and the owners wouldn't open the door so he decided he was going to do some body popping while he waited.

I cant see anywhere that indicates an alien or the antarctic sowwy

There are a lot of strange video's on that there youtube, and getting stranger every day.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Wow, that's one crazy little "Alien". It looks like E.T. with a box shaped dome. Yeah, that's definitely an extremely low-end production.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
Looks like the postman brought a big package, and the owners wouldn't open the door so he decided he was going to do some body popping while he waited.

I cant see anywhere that indicates an alien or the antarctic sowwy

There are a lot of strange video's on that there youtube, and getting stranger every day.

Yeah sometimes the UPS guy is like that at my door. The FedEx guy on the other hand likes to dingdong ditch. People these days

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It is aliens, plural. This is a still from the video, it is a multilayered photo. The voice is non human and is using the phonetic alphabet used by the military Bravo = b. The series of numbers could be anything. My first thought was B-29 was aircraft type followed by aircraft or flight number. A most excellent find, unmolested by anyone.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Is this the same alien?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Another still from the same video, the shadow is from this side of the screen as opposed to being on the back side. very interesting video.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hello Op.
This is an interesting vid. you've got there... but I don't see any sign of it relating to aliens or Antarctica. To me it looks like its staged somehow... you can almost see a person's grip on a square object and moving it around at some point you can even tell the s/he was wearing a long sleeve clothing.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Oh look, it's a flat head alien taking a shower.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
the sounds are Number Stations.

Probably taken from The Conet Project.

I am not sure about the alledged Alien though, I have little opinion to that, all I can say is that it looks different and could be some sort of robotic ET? I don't know...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join