It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican's Film Strange Creatures on Building

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by angelofelohim

Alright you are going to have to help me out here because I see no creatures. Can you pause your screen at the frame where one is obvious do a screencapture and use a photo editor to outline or at least circle a creature?

I only see clouds.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The video doesn't seem to work anymore.
Can someone tell me the name of it or post it up again???

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

The video is still there, I just tried it, the second link on the opening post.

Its name is "NUEVO! REAL ALIENS transformers?? REALES UFOs New in Mexico".

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I find a resemblance among these humanoids from Guadalajara and The
Messenger from the 2002 movie The Mothman Prophecies specifically in
the long head. See this comparison I made. Check the head and the
dress. Coincidence ? Click on the image.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

I don't think it's a coincidence, I think it's the same method, a brighter light behind the subject.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelofelohim
reply to post by Crabmeat

Hi I was studying Hebrew today and thought of this..

THE LIVING GOD

אלהים
in the Quran a leech like substance is mentioned in creation.. this thing resembles that..
and when it transforms its as if its spelling its name in Hebrew.

If you go here, there's all sorts of different ways to spell God or the living God and
it also might give insight on what these things mean to say? Just exploring the idea...

www.hebrew4christians.com...

[edit on 26-6-2008 by angelofelohim]

The Quran? I don't understand your post at all.

Why are you referring to the Quran?

The one verse of the Quran that I found the mentions 'leeches' is about embryonic development:

"O mankind! if ye have a doubt about the Resurrection (consider) that We created you out of dust then out of sperm then out of a leech-like clot then out a morsel of flesh partly formed and partly unformed in order that We may manifest (Our Power) to you; and We cause whom We will to rest in the wombs for an appointed term then do We bring you out as babes then (foster you) that ye may reach your age of full strength; and some of you are called to die and some are sent back to the feeblest old age so that they know nothing after having known (much). And (further) thou seest the earth barren and lifeless but when We pour down rain on it it is stirred (to life) it swells and it puts forth every kind of beautiful growth (in pairs)." Surah 2, V5.

Having said that the Quran does mention the Jinn creatures which do have shape shifting abilities, have will power (like man) and have been around long before man. So does the Torah and etc.

Why are you exploring the idea about different spellings of God in the context of this thread?????????

Please tell me what you were smoking so I can be sure to stay clear of it in future!! What the hell are they teaching you in 'hebrew' class?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Good grief that shaking is so annoying.

dont know what to make of it though.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by caballero

Given the distance and zoom the guy holding the cam did a great job!

Trust me I have a video cam and I tried it at only 10x and the video was shaking all over the place!

The background light could account for the mishapen heads - it sometimes happens when there is a bright light BEHIND the object.

HOWEVER, I can't see how all that shapeshifting can be attributed to video recording anomalies. I've watched it over and over and it does seem very odd indeed.

Since we have no further evidence to prove this case are there any arguments about video recording anomalies that could account for what we see in the video? Particularly the shape shifting?

What are those creatures doing on the roof anyway and why did the guy on the ground decide to record it? Was there something going on BEFORE the video recording took place which gained the interest of the observer?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

See the video frame by frame and you will see that the strange shapes only appear when the subject has the sky as the background. When someone enters the frame, for example, it is visible that they do not suffer from that "transformation", only when they are completely in front of the bright sky do they look like that.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This video is very odd.
But why is this video a video response to a fake video?
I don't think this is real because how did the guy see these "strange creatures" on the building.
It's quite a long distance...
Personally I wouldn't see these things from this far they are to small without zoom.

It can only be humans with very bright light behind or it is a fake, but when it is a fake, than it's a good one.

Sorry for bad English...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I can't trust that what I'm seeing is real. It is in an odd video indeed; when the figure seemed to ‘morph’ into shape was bugged out. Focus issues can do strange things to video and make analysis almost impossible. Super find though. I guess I’ll contribute by providing a working link.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a couple of pictures from video

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well that is definatly strange.
On the first "Transformation" it kinda looks to me like a giant bird man, then it get on the edge of the building looking like it's morphing to the building, then another one comes along.

I can't say fake or real, but doesn't the fact that the things shake with the camera mean it's probably real, but there is a big chance that it is a light distortion affect.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
Well that is definatly strange.
On the first "Transformation" it kinda looks to me like a giant bird man, then it get on the edge of the building looking like it's morphing to the building, then another one comes along.

I can't say fake or real, but doesn't the fact that the things shake with the camera mean it's probably real, but there is a big chance that it is a light distortion affect.

Yeah, I posted before about how bright light BEHIND the object could cause the neck and head distortion BUT I can't work out how the morphing arises from video recording anomalies!

Can anyone recreate the morphing through recording anomalies? I can't!

Weird.

I'd like to know more about the person recording the video and the circumstances that made him interested in the shapes-hifting subjects.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
No recording anomalies... just people on the roof as seen through a mirage. Get's hot in Mexico, or so I hear.

Wikipedia on mirages & light distortion
Wikipedia on Occam's Razor

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
freaky...but the distance shaking and light would most likley to be the cause of such image distortion. Probably just roof workers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join