It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican's Film Strange Creatures on Building

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
im not convinced here. but i do think people are on the roof, the heat could have distorted the appreance of the people. if and this is a very big if, it were aliens, then it seems to me they are either doing some recon work, observing our daily lives, and such. and i feel the filmer should take that footage to the security desk and see if there are odd footprints up on the roof.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I would say that there is certainly something there. Not CGI. Too big to be birds. Movement too unusual to be people. Hmm, Shapeshifting shadow beings for sure.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Can someone pull a pic off of the video as I can not acsess youtube from the computers I have to use. thanks

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Can someone pull a pic off of the video as I can not acsess youtube from the computers I have to use. thanks

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Looks sort of like geese walking around to me, the elongated necks, and they will tense up and walk almost in a human way at times.

I could be wrong, just my uneducated guess. Cool video either way.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Humans or E.T's.... Either way, the video is cool enough for me to like it.
Probablly workers, but also probablly some other intellegent beings.

And I agree with one of the previous posters in this thread. The proportions of their size compared to the windows tells at me, as well, that this could very much be something else than humans.
It is what it is...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
very BROKEN link
bummer.

You ever notice that the weird videos that could really BE REAL seam to wind up with a broken link?
I didn't get to make any judgment one way of the other......but its GONE now...

........................just sayin

[edit on 24-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

I agree, it looks like a combo of focal distortion and atmospheric distortion...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

Sure, here are some frames, selected to show what I think are some important moments.

I also think this is the result of bad focusing and the light from the overcast sky, the way the light is scattered in those conditions makes it difficult even for us to look at the sky, a camera, with much less "flexibility" than our eyes and automatic controls for specific situations, would have much trouble trying to show anything.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Certainly strange...

It's like it is one creature that keeps breaking off into parts and then coming back together. I doubt it could be a misidentification of anything, as it is pretty clear what you are seeing.

It's either CG or real...

How do you come to the statement that it is pretty clear what you are seeing?

I would have stated just the opposite.

It is pretty UNCLEAR what you are seeing. the light is blinding the shapes seem distorted could be by heat, camera or any number of things the camera is shakey and it has the definate feel of setup with the dialogue.

Can you please explain what is so clear?

because to me that video was anything but clear. You had no way of knowing what you were seeing ... it could have been so many things it boggles the mind.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
thanks ArMaP for doing that for me pesky goverment computers deny me youtube.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I'm lost for words and that's not usual for me.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Wow those things remind me of these things:

www.youtube.com...

So holy, they can leave the clouds and transform like that. I thought maybe
they couldn't enter our reality.. I thought they were restricted somehow.. but
holy, they can totally walk in our world. WOW. Dang.

Peggy Kane is right, there are reptilian shapeshifters. wow. wow. wow. wow.
and wow.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Thats one freaky arsed video - for sure those things were watching what was going on down below.. they kept sneaking to the edge to get a better look....

The main point I would like to add is... I would not of been hanging around for long after taking that footage!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Want to know why most alien sightings are usually on crappy, low quality cameras? Because only crappy, low quality cameras can let you jump to conclusions, and this is another prime example.

I can't tell what it is in this video, the camera work is horrible, the quality is horrible, so I'm not going to jump to any kind of conclusion. It could be aliens, it could be construction workers, it could be kids on top of a building playing a prank in league with the person filming, it could be birds, it could be anything.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
thanks davion for bringing my thread back to life:

I worked in the construction field for 2 years, working numerous jobs on the roofs of multiple story buildings.

No work can be done on a roof with people moving around at the edges like the beings in the video, without scaffolding set across the buildings rim to 'catch' falling workers. A gust of wind catching a guy standing at the edge is an insurance risk people don't want to have, thus the scaffolding.

I don't know what the creatures in the image are, and i still don't know.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There is too much distortion to really address the issue in a logical way, IMO.

And workers often fail to follow all the safety precautions. Anyone who has worked in almost any idustry knows that this happens; so ruling out maintanence people on those grounds doesn't seem to be conclusive.

Another video that, while interesting, lacks enough detail to prove anything.

On a less serious note: I'm surprised this wasn't titled "Proof Mexico Has Illegal Aliens Working Downtown!"

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by angelofelohim

what am I supposed to see in that video besides a layer of clouds moving over another layer of clouds?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Hi I was studying Hebrew today and thought of this..

THE LIVING GOD

אלהים
in the Quran a leech like substance is mentioned in creation.. this thing resembles that..
and when it transforms its as if its spelling its name in Hebrew.

If you go here, there's all sorts of different ways to spell God or the living God and
it also might give insight on what these things mean to say? Just exploring the idea...

www.hebrew4christians.com...

[edit on 26-6-2008 by angelofelohim]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by angelofelohim

what am I supposed to see in that video besides a layer of clouds moving over another layer of clouds?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by NephraTari]

the creatures.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join