It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican's Film Strange Creatures on Building

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
the matching shakiness of the figures to the shakiness of the building make me think this is genuine footage, not CGI. could be people that are halo'd by light from the overcast, disfiguring their sillouettes, but i'm not sure. what do you guys think?

original link
youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Certainly strange...

It's like it is one creature that keeps breaking off into parts and then coming back together. I doubt it could be a misidentification of anything, as it is pretty clear what you are seeing.

It's either CG or real...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
certainly very strange. Could it be a couple of workers on the roof doing something with a tarp or something. Or,some odd creature,doing odd stuff.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Hmmm... Very Strange Looking, My first thought is how far away is it? My Second thought was how much they look Like Kaminoans from Star Wars

But Seriously, I'm not sure what it is. The way it moves seems very random, and the splitting and reforming isn't like any known animals.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Not CGI definately real, its a shame the cameraman could not get a steady shot however this is very strange. Good find. Thread flagged.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I think the effect of "coming together" is actually that there are two or more creatures that periodically come close together and then one or two of them (or parts of them) drop below the top of the building leaving only one creature there at times. Whatever it is, it is definitely odd but could it be some sort of large birds? At some points, it almost looks like you can see long skinny necks when they pick up their beaks. Afterall, as everyone has mentioned, this is a very shaky shot. Also, can anyone make out what the guys filming this are saying in Spanish. At one point, I am pretty sure I heard one say "animals". It appears that some of the film is repeated with different types of techniques being used probably to try to determine more about the shape or image of the creatures.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I guess I'm boring, but I just think it looks like two people working on the roof with the sky highlight messing up the silhouette.

People really need to get get cameras with IS. Its horrible :/

[edit on 3-5-2008 by merka]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Yes, it seems just like some people in the rooftops.

The "enlargement" effect could be anything.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Not good enough. For all we know there are just a couple of guys on top of a building with costumes that have elongated necks. Plus they are just walking around back and forth. Nothing strange here.

You are assuming after all these years that Aliens are just going to walk out in broad daylight on top of a building.

I don't think so,

This one to me is very fake. sorry.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
the bodies against the white clouds could be distorting the figures of humans, but i worked as a gaffer back in the day with my brother, and we've never seen this sort of silhouette off a human. if someone could direct me how to post videos here that aren't on youtube, i could take my time to correct the shakiness, keep it in frame, so the image wouldn't be so boggling.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If this was real I would reference Michau Kaku's book Hyperspace. Something manifesting out of hyperspace, aka other dimensions could look like something appearing, vanishing, merging and fragmenting all at the same time.

I don't know if the video is real or not, but it did remind me of that book.

[edit on 3/5/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It looks some some people on top of a building. I must be missing what everyone else seems to think they are seeing.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I was just wondering how many aliens wave to the camera like that.

Personally I think all aliens should do this when caught on camera makes me feel a lot happier.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Very interesting ,
I haven't seen anything like that
Creepy!
Snc24

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The fluidity in the beings movement is still driving me crazy, like the individual standing back up at :25 - :28, its just seems too unnatural for a human.

However, logic tells me its definitely construction workers, its just distortion on the camera's part.

Then again, I'd be awesome if it was some extra dimensional being, whose world is slowly merging with ours due to alignment of the cosmos as 2012 is drawing nearer...lol...a guy can dream can't he? But yeah, alien works too....lol

If we know where that building is, someone could bug the heck out of desk assistant there, demanding to know if the company is working with extraterrestrial being.....j/k don't do that, you'll probably get arrested and sent to a psychiatric ward.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by skyblueff0]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The 'transformer' at :25 kind of reminds me of this Aussie beer commercial:

youtube.com...

...without the flailing arms of course. Possibly a rooftop puppet show?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
i don't think there's any construction being done on the building. it looks finished to me.

i worked in construction for several years, and when working on roofs of buildings 3stories up +, it's required that you be harnessed as winds could easily throw you off.

i'd also like to point out that the creatures are taller than the average human being. compare their size to the window panes, adding what's possibly missing, and then compare the window pane size to the objects we can see through the window.

just an observation.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It looks like workers on the roof. The images are being distorted by heat waves. Think about mirage type effects...
IMO...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

If this was real I would reference Michau Kaku's book Hyperspace. Something manifesting out of hyperspace

That was a great book. One of my all-time favorites!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join