It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if ETs knew We knew they are here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Just going through the recent posts on this forum and had a thought....

What would happen if ETs knew that WE knew they existed? What would happen? I'm not talking about the Governments of the world, I'm talking about the general public on a global scale.

any thoughts ??

Would they land or just fly away .. guess it would depend on their agenda..

[edit on 04/02/2008 by Komodo]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

What would happen if ETs knew that WE knew they existed? What would happen?

How would we not know?? These things have been flying around our planet for some time now. I'm not sure I understand your question?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Probably what's happening now. Our fraternal gov's would hide it and spread disinfo. Weather balloon. Swamp gas. Funny how they have all these new toys in the last 50yrs though.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

I'm saying what would THEY do if THEY knew WE knew? .. it's would be like.. ahhhh.. ain't no more stealth here.. or being a spy and knowing your cover is blown..

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
ahhhh. Perhaps sit down for tea and skones and have a book reading maybe. I get it now.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Hmm. Well, I would guess they already know we know because they have been flying around in our atmosphere and zipping through our oceans since prehistoric times.

They do represent a mystery, however clearly they weren't aiming for 100% stealth from day 1..

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
If they realized we knew about them and there was no way of denying there existence – say one crashed right in New York and their bodies were found in the ship, then I guess the truth is out and the rest of the aliens would have to come down from the skies and say…. “yes, we are here…”

Though the government would be on that crash quicker then you can say bob’s your uncle and would come up with some BS cover story.

And so I want to pose a different sort of related question to this threads topic – if an alien ship crashed in a populated city, how would the government respond?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
intresting question... fire, police and MIB's and MSM might be all over it.. but.. I dunno.. hard to say

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

They clean up the mess and go on with their agenda. They have contengency plans for this and it has already happened.

Why assume that "government" or really the MIB haven't anticipated a crash. Really any alien race is aware of what we know about them and always has. If they are here and have been for a while they know all we know so to speak.

Hang in there, you'll figure it out!

top topics

join