It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny how people forget

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I have to laugh when I read some of the posts here on ATS, particularly when it comes to Iran and Venezuela.

Here is a large group of people bashing Bush and the Neocons for lying about 911, for lying about WMDs in Iraq, yet so many of you are believing everything they're telling you about Iran and Chavez.

It really does not take a lot of time to get the real information, a bit of surfing, finding real, solid journalists telling it like it is, and the few remaining impartial observers with undisputed credentials.

Then there's the whole deal about applying common sense. What would Iran have to gain in Iraq? Being nuked by the US? Wow, that makes so much sense!

You say you didn't believe terrorists crashed into the buildings when they were falling or that you knew the neocons were lying about WMDs, yet as they are applying the same tactics to Iran, and occasionally to Venezuela, you choose to believe them.

When I say I have to laugh, it's not because it's funny.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I'm sorry if my tone is harsh, but to me, a forum like this should served to expose what's really happening and learn from it so that we don't make the same mistakes again. I don't mean to insult anyone, just to do a little reality-check.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Yes AJ. Funny how people forget about hedge funds against the airlines days before 911. Funny how silverstein said pull wtc7. Funny how ground witnesses screamed that is not an AA plane. Funny how we were told to stop the wmd's before they became a mushroom cloud. Funny how w continued to read the old gray goat 20 minutes into the first tower.

Very funny indeed.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I wholely agree, but you have to understand, in any public internet forums, you're going to have many people with different ideas and opinions, and even those who have nothing better to do than to post hoaxes and even make a mockery of what ATS is trying to achieve.

That being said, this makes it hard for us to come together and discuss any issue in a mature, consice manner.

However, I believe (and I could be wrong) a few moderators, supermoderators, and other people behind the scenes at ATS have already formed a group of sorts that looks at many issues conerning what they believe needs to be investigate, and so these boards are just here to give some of the more informed public a venue for communication.

There is definitely more that could be done by those individuals that can look at current issues and discuss them privately, and that's where we should look for action. On these boards, we can begin to discuss our theories and post any breaking news and other information.

top topics

join