It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush Clone Video....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hey guys! Anyone seen this vid yet? I am on the fence and maybe some discussion will disect this better.

All the Best,

Solar

www.zetatalk.com...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Thanks for sharing that video.. That is a first for me to hear about Bush clones!!! I dont know if I should laugh, or cry?

Honestly this is a very far stretch for even me to consider, but still I will consider it for what it is. Im not well versed into who this Nancy is telling this story, but her biggest claim was about his nose. Hooked nose to straight nose. By using occam razor, this would could be explained by plastic surgery. And not him having 3 clones.
While I am willing to romance this theory, I wouldnt put any strong feelings into this one here.
All presidents go threw many changes in long terms in office.
They become bone tired, and honestly wears on their souls, body, and minds.
I belive this theory could serve as a great metaphore.
But beyond a metaphore is a far fetched grasp. And I mean that with all due respect.
But this one is one of the far-out theories I have heard about Bush.
And I have taken into consideration David Ickes spin on his metaphores, and what not, but at the end of the day, I still have to say he is just a man, that is nothing more than a puppet for his masters.
He is not dumb by any long shot.

But as far as the Bush Dynasty goes.. Yes I think thats the metaphore I got out of this. It wont end with Bush, shrub or junior.
The Bush dynasty will go on into the next election, but this time its going to be a woman, who is controled by the same puppet masters that pulled the Bush family strings.
We never hear about, or see the real deal folks in charge.
As I dont belive any one man has that power..
Its all corp. entities in this stage of the game. No they or them anymore.
Its entity of a corporate nature that rules this Earth.
May those corporate entities be ruled by an even higher source than Earth?
I dont know, but seems possible.. Anything is possible! Yet many things are highly unlikely. But I try to keep an open mind... So I will await to hear some other thoughts on this matter.
4% likely-96% metaphore IMO.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I have listened to the zeta talk lady a few times on coast to coast am. And read the website quite a few times. I think she is just a crazy lady like most all the other burnt out hippies from the 60's. I'm seriously wondering what the crazies in the world are going to do when Bush is out of office. The people wont have anybody to blame their conspiracies on and Obama will become the anti christ. People need to quit smokin' that stuff, lol

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

Hey guys! Anyone seen this vid yet? I am on the fence and maybe some discussion will disect this better.

All the Best,

Solar

www.zetatalk.com...

I have one thing to say about that video LOL

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This could be reality, but I'm sticking with good fiction. I could use a few good clones for all sorts. But three to four bushes! man we would really be doomed.

Edit: Removed drug reference.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by intrepid]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Lets go ahead and take a look at Bush threwout his work in the office as our president.
These clips will take you from the start to right now.
You tell me if you see a big diffrence or clones?

I happen to think this is the same old Bush..
Bush has a way he winks at the crowd. And is always hamming it up for everyone.
You might think he is a dummy.. But when its all said and done.
Who is the fool? The fool or the fool who follows?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
If the clone theory is true, I think Clone# 1-6 were probably killed by the Saudis in reataliation for losing all their money in the Arbusto bankruptcyand other finacial misadventures.
So if we have a clone in office it must be anywhere from #'s 7 thru maybe 10. As Zeta claims as many as 14 , there are plenty of spares. so in 2000 it must've been #11 that stole the election, and maybe now we're up to #12 or 13. The end is near!
On the other hand may be we are dealing with clones # 12- 14, since the rest of them might not have survived childhood and adolesence. No telling how many Daddy Bush beat to death!

xoxo
Bastard Bob

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
First off everyone knows the President has doubles who do feel in for him in time of need.

His double looks just like him and sounds like him for the most part.
Clinton had doubles as well.

So no he's not cloned just yet. Doubles yes.

new topics

top topics

join