It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Domino's alien conspiracy, we are being warned...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
not to cramp any ones style but im pretty sure that is just a joke

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Do you think Internos, that you could do some work on the fact that NOW Pizza Hut will be selling PASTA too

Like show us the CGI vs real deal? Because im SURE their pasta is CGI

www.pizzahut.com...

Im sure there has to be some conspiracy in all of this.

Oooops. Maybe I shouldnt have told this. He might fall out of his chair and hit is head on something hard...from laughing is arse off. Then I will be held liable for our newest CM being injured

[edit on 15-5-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I was seriously considering posting a thread about Domino's tonight

but for a different reason though, although I did notice that UFO on the

side of the box, quite strange to say the least. I just wanted to say how

I always get sick when I eat Domino's pizza. Anyone else experience this

same thing, and does anyone have a list of ingredients in that pizza, I bet it

has MSG. And I think the box has that little ufo on it because they want to

familiarize the public with UFO's so that they can stage a fake UFO landing

with evil fake aliens in the future only if enough of the public don't succumb

to the global warming myth and its real purpose to make us all completely

interdependent on the system. Sorry for the rambling.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by greydawn

No rambling at all. And yes, I never order any with sausage. It always makes me sick . But there is no joke when you think of what they aare feeding us. Read about a page ago, where it says that Pizza huts "cheese" "product" is actually crap. And think of all the attacks on substandard foreign products...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
this thread reminds me of that meme that was instigated like. .back in 2001 or even before that...

of this guy on his blog that was documenting every day of his foot decaying ON PURPOSE

he freaking put it in a moist bag.. and just let it sit there sealed up taking pictures of it every day showing how nasty it got through the see-through plastic.

rotting away with like.. gangrene or something.

anyway that reminded me of it because of how retarded it got after all the forum posts.

end all be all.. they spent the money to put the ink on millions and millions of card board boxes that imply "detained by UFO" ..

and we can laugh at it now..

but when the staged illuminati controlled "grays" invasion happens...

you're gonna be ordering a pizza..

and seeing that on the box.. and staring blankly back and forth at the icon on the box.. then this old ATS thread.. then the tv showing saucers laying flame to huge buildings.. then the box.. then this ATS thread.. then the tv with people screaming that "morgellons" is from the grays (when its just the 2012 evolution) .. people in cattle cars on tv from this hoax to fool you... then the box.. then this thread..

i doubt you'll connect the dots even then..

and go..

um.. wow we're pretty obscenely idiotic in our presumptions aren't we...

then you'll go and skip your yoga class because you don't believe in all that"hippy-dippy" spirituality crap.

then your roommate, with a swift finger to the sky - meditates into the next dimension out of this disgusting world and poof he's gone..and your jaw will drop and .. and .. and.. you'll drop your cow-puss-prion-infested slab of meat-pie on your foot and burn your foot.

then you'll go and play some grand theft auto to soothe your woories, and think that the killing and rape and chaos on the streets has nothing to do with the desensitizing video games that you play.

-

-

[edit on 16-5-2008 by prevenge]

[edit on 16-5-2008 by prevenge]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

The reason that this thread has not, or will not die yet, is quite apparent, if one would merely note the post above.

Every page or so, someone writes something that makes my day a whole lot brighter. From the serious question that was initially posted, I received little in the form of an answer. (No, it was never about dominos)

However I did attract a number of creative and well written posts that tempt me to copy and paste, saving the wit and charm of our community for a rainier day.

I hope that you do not think that most of us will be watching the carnage, or transformation, or whatever, from our living rooms, playing picture in picture GTA.

Personally, I will be in the basement of some dilapidated house, beating the crap out of the Tim Robbins character from 'War of the Worlds', and getting a jump on the whole "survival of the smartest" theory I have going. Sorry that you are a shepherd surrounded by blind sheep my friend. Don't follow them off of their cliffs...

Jason

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
haha...that is weird indeed. I don't buy Dominoes pizza anyways but if I did I certainly wouldn't anymore just due to the fact that the owner has some seriously effed up ideals. Your second link doesn't work by the way. And that mini cooper commercial was just confusing. I don't get it I'm afraid. It was very strange.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
I just ordered pizza, and after eating, I noticed what was on the side of the box.

And upon closer inspection...

So are we being prepped?

what about the misc section that could be anything from 2012 to ronald weinland? hmmm

pizza hut is better though

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Text Blackreply to post by greeneyedleo

I'm not saying that Dominos is bad! But maybe Aliens aren't as intelligent as we thought, if they prefer Dominos over a Pizzeria pizza.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
wow..someone actually beat me to it
i was gonna start a pizza conspiracy thread, you gotta get up early in the morning to get a good thread started on ATS..

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I decided to go to the Source regarding the subject. I just emailed Domino's Corporate and provided a link to this thread and asked for their official stance regarding the subject matter in the OP. When/If I get a reply I will post it. I worded the email as best as I could as to try and not look like a nonsensical nut so we'll see if they reply.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Didn't read all of the posts....and just want to say....

How many people will hear about this and order a pizza just to see if it's true? Good marketing ploy if you ask me!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Double Post

pfft!

[edit on 5/13/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
LMAO!!!

So now we are to believe Aliens prefer Dominoes over say.......Pizza Hut?

ROFL

On a side note, they must have taken that Abduction label thingy off the side of their boxes recently.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Finally, the reply!!

Domino's Customer Case #: 767944‏
Sent: Thu 5/13/10 11:43 AM
To: [email protected]

May 13, 2010

Dominos Case #: 767944

Hi Uber,

Thank you for contacting us at our World Resource Center.

The alien reference on our old pizza box was put there simply for fun. All of the copy on the box was written in a "tongue in cheek" fashion to highlight our expertise in delivery.

The concept and copy was created for entertainment purposes - for the consumer to enjoy while eating their pizza. There is no conspiracy behind the reference at all.

Sincerely,

Michelle
Domino's Pizza Customer Care T.E.A.M.

Well there you have it, Conspiracy Solved!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hmmm
Or is the Conspiracy just beginning?!?!?
Dun DUn DUN!!!!!

DOMINOS MOON PLAN
edit on 2-9-2011 by Numb2itall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Numb2itall

AHA I knew someone would post this article. I saw this today at work and did a double-take WHAAAT?! Who the hell is on the moon to deliver pizza to? So strange. Why is the space travel/inhabitation theme making its way into everything? Strange.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

For the "OP" Very interesting find there... It could be possible that the CEO is trying to warn people. But as for how effective it is to warn us in that way, dosnt make scents to me.
But know I guess its a hoax...so no need to worrie

edit on 3-9-2011 by Corsair571 because: Didnt view all posts

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join