It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Domino's alien conspiracy, we are being warned...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hey as far as I'm concenered those little grey guys can abduct as many people as they want providing they leave the pizzas alone. (Hey a guy has to have his priorities right!)

Wayne...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think you have a good theory, OP. I love the idea of the gradual innoculation to the idea of alien species. I know there are aliens, it does not even make sense we are the only life forms in the universe! I tend to believe we may be a race of beings dumped here from other planets, but no one asked me to postulate on my theories so they sit.

I think the mainstream people, it will 'fly' over their heads as something that makes them smile, a cute idea. Others may be seeing the beginnings of corporations actually incorporating aliens into their images or onto their products in a sly gradual way, til one day it is no longer a joke to people, but a distinct possibility.

And like another poster said, maybe it is what we arent focusing on when we focus on the funny picture of a ufo that we should all wonder about.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Oh lord. It's called a sense of humor. I guess some people don't have one. Not everything needs to be taken so seriously or matter of factly. Just relax, they are trying to have some fun. Do the same.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

Crappy NY style pizza?
Where did you try that, in Buffalo?

The best pizza in the world comes from NY.
Bronx, lower westchester and Manhattan`s source of water starts out in the catskill mountains. It has long been known that this is the best tasting water in the world.
Water is half the pie. Water plus flour equals dough. Cheese is pre-made and usually the sauce is too.
Crappy water, like Florida (sorry, I love everything else about that state), just doesn`t produce good bread or pizza dough which is why they cant duplicate a NY pie.
I`ve been to a lot of places and never met anyone who doesn`t agree on the great quality of breads, pizzas and other foods in NY.

But back to the topic,
Domino`s is only good if you order the meat lovers pie.

Monohan, the former CEO of Domino`s, doesn`t seem to be the type to want to educate people on ufos after watching the video that was posted here.
His town in Florida, I think would be a nice place to raise children. Theres nothing wrong with having strong morals and values and trying to lead a wholesome life. Everyone has their rights.

Unless the aliens have already infiltrated our corporate society I don`t believe the corporations that run our governments would have any interest in revealing the truth about ufos to the populace.
There is no money to be made unless they start a major shuttle service to fly people to see these ufos up close.

By the way, Pizza Hut is pretty good and so is Pizzeria UNO as well as California Pizza, I`m not biased to NY Pizza its just the best if you ask me.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
So you're saying the UFO was a large pepperoni to go?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by csulli456
reply to post by MaMaa

Crappy NY style pizza?
Where did you try that, in Buffalo?

The best pizza in the world comes from NY.
Bronx, lower westchester and Manhattan`s source of water starts out in the catskill mountains. It has long been known that this is the best tasting water in the world.
Water is half the pie. Water plus flour equals dough. Cheese is pre-made and usually the sauce is too.
Crappy water, like Florida (sorry, I love everything else about that state), just doesn`t produce good bread or pizza dough which is why they cant duplicate a NY pie.
I`ve been to a lot of places and never met anyone who doesn`t agree on the great quality of breads, pizzas and other foods in NY.

But back to the topic,
Domino`s is only good if you order the meat lovers pie.

Monohan, the former CEO of Domino`s, doesn`t seem to be the type to want to educate people on ufos after watching the video that was posted here.
His town in Florida, I think would be a nice place to raise children. Theres nothing wrong with having strong morals and values and trying to lead a wholesome life. Everyone has their rights.

Unless the aliens have already infiltrated our corporate society I don`t believe the corporations that run our governments would have any interest in revealing the truth about ufos to the populace.
There is no money to be made unless they start a major shuttle service to fly people to see these ufos up close.

By the way, Pizza Hut is pretty good and so is Pizzeria UNO as well as California Pizza, I`m not biased to NY Pizza its just the best if you ask me.

I had no idea there was such science behind it, here I thought it was just the flatter style pizza or hand tossed. I have not ever been to Buffalo, to be honest I am in Colorado!
I have however had pizza made by a guy who was born and raised in NY if that counts? LOL I just don't like the flat pizza that you have to sort of fold in half to even eat. I went to Chicago and had the absolute best pizza EVER though. Deep dish pizza pie for me, yes sireee!

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Shoot, me and my small time thinking.. gets me every time! I suppose if you really stretch your thinking then it could be a way to desensitize us to the idea of aliens. But for those who don't believe then it is nothing more than a funny joke. For those that do believe then you get people who believe it is a way of preparing us for the idea of something other wordly. Not saying anything against those beliefs, but it just seems to me that we convince ourselves that things are apart of or related to the things we believe the strongest. If you didn't believe in aliens then you would probably just think it was a joke right?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
After a bit of researching into this UFO / Pizza connection I've uncovered some rather disturbing connections between pizza and UFO's.

What shape do most common UFO's take? You guessed it, round.

What is the shape of a pizza? Yep, in most cases it is also round.

What is the shape of an alien mothership? Yet again, circular.

What is common among most pizzas? Although it's initial form is circular, it can be broken down into many seperate objects.

What is the most common shape of these objects? Triangular.

What does a gigantic flying pizza slice look like?

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

But why are flying triangles usually described as black when ordinary pizza looks nothing like this? I surmise that they may have flown too close to the sun. My test slices have repeatedly achieved similar states of blackness when placed too close to a gas burner.

How is a slice of pizza piloted? Surely a slice of pizza is not capable of flying itself...

When pigs Fly...

A closer look reveals a number of alien crew members along with a rather surprising passenger.
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

So here we have it. Aliens are actually ground bits of pig which have been spiced and cooked to perfection atop a perfect crust with just the right blend of cheeses. While we are not sure what role pepperoni has to play in the overall scheme, it is apparent that pizza was introduced to earthlings by these aliens in an attempt to share with us their technology of interstellar flight.

Disclosure is coming, and Elvis may well be the ambassador of Pork.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidU
It's all a joke. If you read closely the box also says it's made of "State-of-the-art material" or SOMETHING along those lines. It's all a marketing move, maybe to "trip out" stoners

[edit on 3-5-2008 by DavidU]

So, true, because if you think about it, I bet they hope people will laugh hard enough at this to get their minds off how lousy the pizza is!

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
So many to answer, yet alas, so little time.
To the lady in Kentucky. Yes, I agree that the easiest way to handle disclosure would be in such a "soft" way. Not the crust, the adverts.
To the senior members of ats who wonder why I would post about such a "silly" thing, well, here's your answer;

I was really only joking by referencing the Dominos box. It was, however, a great illustration of my point. That was, that I believe, (like most here) that corporations are very much tied together, with each other, governments, and major religious and secret organizations. That said, it has dawned on me how much we actually see references to "aliens" in our daily life. These messages, I believe, have been approved for a reason. I mean, even our movies have been prepping us to embrace one type of alien, and fear another. Ever notice how all "evil" aliens in movies look exactly alike? The grey's if you will...
So moving past the obvious marketing ploy, and the joke that is dominos, what is up? To be perfectly frank with you, (as opposed to Jason) I thought that this thread would inspire others to link all of the recent "alien" related commercials we have seen, as well as print. I mean, anyone remember the recent energizer commercial? So thats my new 2 cents....and the reason I believe this thread is not in Skunk-works right now.
Jason (or is it Frank?)

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
well don't forget about the Fire Dept Handbook article on Flying Saucer Hazards.
literally... in .. print..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there was one abductee when asking the "abductors" .. if they are ever going to unveil themselves completely.. they said "yes" ... the person said "when" .. the abdoctors said "depends... but you'll firs see us manifest in yoru media" ..

so whether clandestinely organised and human - exercised.. or actual alien..
i think it would be obvious it would appear in our "media" .. even packaging...
even as iffy instances as this..

by the way .. if you honestly don't believe in flying saucers or ufos.. military or alien.. then why don't you get off your lazy butt and call the fire dept that put that in their manual and protest to them.?

i mean if it's not real.. then why waste your tax dollars on such redicuous literature right?
and why focus on such rediculous abberations from reality when it's your safety at risk.

same with dominos...

tell them next time they come...

even if they come on time..

tell them that ... no.. they're not on time.. they're an hour late.. .. and show them a clock you set forward an hour.

tell them they must have lost time and memory when they were abducted..

and get a free pizza.

i'm serious. the box says it... they're spending their money changing the packaging... see if you can take advantage of it.

-

-

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson I mean, anyone remember the recent energizer commercial?

i don't watch TV.. what's the new commercial entail?

second line is for faces -

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Thats funny. I put in my two cents on that thread. Some people tried to deny that it even existed, but guess what, I saw it when I was in the Marines. And they are not just referring to "ufos" as unidentified flying crap, they also refer to not making impromptu "contact" with biological or intelligent entities. So all of those who think they are just referring to foreign satellites are DEAD WRONG.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by jasonjnelson I mean, anyone remember the recent energizer commercial?

i don't watch TV.. what's the new commercial entail?

second line is for faces -

The commercial shows the energizer bunny, (a mascot for the company, it keeps going, and going, and going, and get it?) jump starting a U.F.O. Saucer, and then he is thanked by the Aliens, who, when leaving, seem to think better of it and abduct the poor bunny straight up to the ship before zipping off.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson

So what is pizza like in China? OH!! Maybe thats why they get abducted! Pizza must really suck on another planet if it gets worse the farther from NY you get.

Pizza in China sucks, you have only Pizzahut and Papa Johns, no Dominos, at least not in GuangDong. And both of them sucks, many of them changed the taste "suitable for Chinese taste", like they know.

But the joke is quite hilarious though

EDIT: I miss the real Pizza in Zagreb and Milan!!!!

[edit on 4/5/08 by IchiNiSan]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IchiNiSan

I had Pizza in Japan, once. I was there 2 years. I had pizza once. I am from NY.

What the heck does "suitable for chinese tastes" mean?

self edit to remove insensitive remark.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

You should try pizza here in Alaska.

You call them to order and they tell you what they DO have LMAO
I kid you not.

Now I KNOW there must be a conspiracy in that!!! LOL

[edit on 4-5-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Well, using the NY distance scale, AKA, the FYGFNY scale, (farther you go from New York)
Alaska has better pizza than say, Italy.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Whatever

ufo.greatdome.net...

[edit on 4-5-2008 by attovishnu]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
reply to post by IchiNiSan

I had Pizza in Japan, once. I was there 2 years. I had pizza once. I am from NY.

What the heck does "suitable for chinese tastes" mean?

Does that mean it only produces male children?

If you did not need to add a insultive racistic comment maybe I would have answered. Is it neccesary that when "China" is raised up, you need to resort to these kinds of low-level comments?

[edit on 4/5/08 by IchiNiSan]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join