It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISNEY CEO Michael Eisner DOCUMENTARY Alien Encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

DISNEY CEO Michael Eisner DOCUMENTARY Alien Encounters

video.google.com

Examines evidence suggesting the existence of life from other planets. Disney CEO Michael Eisner opens this documentary originally aired from 27FEB 95 to 26 MAR95 without advance notice to 5 U.S. cities.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
video.google.com

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I saw this back in 95 and it was more or less ignored. Even now many UFO enthusiasts have not heard of this important video. It reveals some startling information from a credible source. Please watch part two as well.

video.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Interesting video...good sales pitch but aside from that it does bring up interesting points nice find...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Thanks bro!!! I have looked for this forever!!! I finally get to see the Mickey Mouse version of UFO specials. Thaks!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Any thoughts as to why it was shown on so few stations with no advance notice? It was shear serendipity that I happened to see it back then.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I have never heard of this documentary. I do, however, remember the Alien Encounter "ride" at Disneyworld (mentioned in the first few minutes of the show.) I was maybe 15 at the time. I enjoyed it, but it was definitely not a "fun ride." I recall my younger sister being quite terrified, and I will admit that I was quite frightened myself at times. You are sitting in a theater-like seat, locked in a small room, when the lights go off and there are noises all around you and the operators are shouting about the "unexpected emergency" that the alien you had come to see has escaped its confinement and was let loose in the room. I think they had steam and blasts of air shooting around randomly to add to the effect of some "creature" racing around in the dark.

I wish I could remember it all better, but it was quite an experience...one which I would imagine left quite an imprint on many of those who experienced it, especially the younger ones. I wonder what kind of agenda was behind that whole project.

After watching the full video, something else stands out to me. Several times, the show mentioned the "new" (at the time) Alien Encounter ride and they specifically said how "Disney Imagineers are helping to prepare the public for their upcoming alien encounters..."

[edit on 13-7-2008 by shipovfools]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by shipovfools

Huh..... I've never been to Disney World. I never imagined the ride would be frightening. Like you, I wonder what the purpose was.

top topics

join