It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Video Links?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Could someone give some links to the best and largest UFO video sites?

thanks in advance

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This has alot!

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Great link there, Mulder

This is the first page that immediately sprung to mind.

Some of the most famous UFO clips here

VIDEO CLIPS

Heres a decent one

VIDEO CLIPS

This particular clip as far as I am concerned is THE SMOKING GUN

Here is some info about that clip

UFO footage from STS-48 mission again, taken aboard the� Space Shuttle Discovery� in September 1991. A dramatic piece of shuttle footage. Several UFOs are seen moving about the atmosphere at great speed and what appears to be weapons fire, is seemingly directed toward� them. One even appears to be hit in some of the better generation video tapes of this event. Is this a secret Star Wars test?

Some NASA UFO vids here

VIDEO CLIPS

There is another site which a couple of guys made. They have been recording live NASA broadcats for a long time. They have found a huge amount of anonomalies in the videos, which they have uploaded to their website. This is a site that has been mentioned several times on here so hopefully someone will be good enough to add the link!

Also, try the "Multi-Media uploads" forum on this site, you can find it at the top of the page in the "website-RElated Discussion" Forum. Or, to make it easier for you, here is the link.

VIDEO CLIPS

OK, One more link now and then my work here is done!

ALTERNATIVE THREE

This is the link to the ALternative 3 videos which PorscheDrifter gave us in the "alternative 3 working downloads" link in this "Aliens/UFO's" forum. I dont know much about these vids, so if you want to find out a bit more, I suggest either checking out PorscheDrifters post HERE or, having a look at the home page of the link i just gave, which is HERE.

Good luck with your research! If you find anything you would like to share with us, it would be best to get our notice by adding it here, in either a new thread or in this post and also, for posteriety, adding it in the "Multi-Media uploads" forum (link above).

Enjoy yourself mate!

And once again, great link MrMulder! Cheers for that, our kid

EDITED TO ADD:
Ee'Yarr, Mr Facefirst. Though it has no actualy video footage, I am sure this is one of the most important websites on the subjest, it is definately on eof the most interesting! Check it out, If you havent seen this before and you are anything like everyone else who has seen it, you will be absolutely flabaghasted!! (don't think anyone has used that word since the big fat hag, Victoria was on the throne!

FUKKIN AMAZING STUFF!!!!

ONE MORE EDIT TO ADD: There is also another link I can give you where you will find every UFO video on the web!! Fukkin TOP site it is, everyone should know about it!! For your "Bookmarks" here it is, I COULD BE YOUR BESTEST FRIEND

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by triplesod]

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
hehe

"broadcats"

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Triplesod and Muldar,

Thanks for the links!

Some great stuff there.

The NASA one appears to be down.(Acount suspended msg) Guess someone has not paid their bill.....

anyway, thanks again.

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by Facefirst]

top topics

join