It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does this mean??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
What kind of effect or possible result comes from a baby being passed from one person to another over the grave/body at a funeral??

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It's some superstition to ensure the dead does not visit, take the child also or something like that...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hmmmm,...interesting.

Do you have a source where I can find out more?

...I was the baby,

I now am a mystic, and a scorpio at that, Life, Death, and Rebirth is my realm!!
I wonder if they specifically needed me and my power to seal the grave for eternity :/

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Perhaps, but I would think that if they used you specifically for this purpose then they would have been aware of your abilities and more than likely would have prepared you for them. I would say that unless your abilities were taught to you or you were prepared for them there is no significance except for superstitional purposes.

You should try and get more details of the story, talk to those that actually passed you over, perhaps they knew something ou didnt or dont and perhaps now that you have awareness your abilities will become more evident.

It may also be benificial to know whos grave and the relationship to the deceased and the ones that passed you over.

Then again perhaps they were just passing you over becasue it was the most conveniant way so both parties could sa their final words.

I really don't know what I am talking about, but I did stay in a holiday inn express last night.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It was my grandfather who I heard was crazy and mean. I understand why they would want to seal his grave.

I do have another memory but I have to ask more about.
It was raining caterpillars. Falling from the trees or sky all around us. I have to ask if this was the same funeral.

new topics

top topics

join