It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mimeo Bags?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hello Everyone!

I figured this would be the best place to put this. Anyway, I was wondering, has anyone ever heard of, Seen, Or owned/owns a Mimeo Mendoza Suitcase or Backpack? I ask this because I have 2 of them. 1 I bough in the Middle East, and the Other in Hong Kong. I Haven't seen the brand anywhere but these two market stalls, and a net search throws up nothing.

The Strangest bit about them is what's written on the front of the bags.
It's called "the Meteor Story" and It essentially tells of how a meteor from another star system travelled to earth and brought with it all life(It's a long story, but I don't have it with me right now)

Any Ideas where they are made or where to buy them?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ScepticBeliver2

I have a Mendoza Mimeo backpack that I bought back in 1993 - and it has been fantastic; but I need a new one too! I have been trying everything to find them as well. Let me know how you go

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Arrrggghhhh!

I HAD Mimeo Mendoza gym/shoulder bag until very recently (there's a cat in my house is still alive only on sufferance). It was fantastic-- best hardware on any bag I've ever owned, exceptionally well constructed, pockets on the outside with heavy-duty velcro closures-- I loved that bag.

I found this message searching for a replacement-- if there's anywhere to order one or find them, I'd love to know it.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm the original poster, lost my email, so can't reset the account, anyway, Still no luck on Mimeos. I guess they're rare or non-existant.

new topics

top topics

join