It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain taking advantage of GOP voters!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
John McCain is taking advantage of Republican registered voters in Oklahoma!

(From an E-mail Bulletin)
If you’re reading this—I need your help immediately....

My husband just received a call from a woman stating she was a volunteer for the Oklahoma GOP. She asked if we were planning on making it to the Oklahoma State Convention and since my husband wasn’t at the meet-up last night, he told her ‘yes’.

I told him afterwards to call back and let them know we weren’t sure (because we don’t want anybody knowing our numbers), and when he did a reverse look-up on the number, it was from the John McCain HQ in Arlington, VA!!!

This is the number that traced back to the McCain HQ: (703) 418-2008

This bulletin has reached me by E-Mail, but I have seen it on MySpace as well. Anybody else (Maybe in a different state) have anything to contribute to this? Has this happened to you or someone you know as well?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm not sure what's wrong with the McCain campaign trying to encourage voters to attend the state convention.

It seems like the kind of thing political campaigns normally do.

Perhaps I have misunderstood?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm not getting it. What seems to be the problem?

If the Email is true, who cares? What implications are we actually suppossed to be concerned with?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
McCain is giving another good speech...i love they guy and most of his ideas,but i need proof that the party is going to live up to them...

anyways,take care all

oh yeah..disclosure would be nice...on all subjects,please

new topics

top topics

join