It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: Big John and Cisco Springer Interview 05/02/08

page: 1

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Big John and Cisco Springer Interview 05/02/08

The famous morning show of Big John and Cisco wake up their audience with a heavy dose of the Spring-A-Nator, aka Mark Allin, COO of the Above Network LLC. Mark does us proud.

VISIT The 560Wind Home Page

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

length: 10:06
file: atsmix_2913.mp3
size: 7113k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 5/2/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I don't care what Bill says behind your back
, you're TOPS in my book my brother!

[edit on 5/2/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSMIX

Good interview. Which guy likes ATS and which one thinks we're nuts? I'd like to see them both post here. The non-conspiracy theorist will change his mind very quickly.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Woot! Go Springer, go Springer! WOOT!

I love to hear about our own in the MSM! Awesome!

Flagged, Stared! WOOT!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I want to publicly thank ATS Member jbondo for giving me the heads up that these two fine radio hosts were talking about AboveTopSecret.com on a near daily basis on their show.

When I contacted Big John and Cisco to thank them they invited me to come on the air with them and start a weekly "AboveTopSecret" conspiracy segment on their show.

This is a great opportunity to prove that our "Alternative Topics" DO play well in a major market and that their is great interest in them with the general population.

Thanks to Big John and Cisco for having us on and talking us up!

edit to add: As is our policy, jbondo will receive 50,000 ATS Points for getting us MSM Attention. I might also mention that ATS Points may have a REAL value in the future coughATS Book discountcough.

Springer...

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Springer]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

You make a very good point here. In this case we see someone who prior to this would have had absolutely no interest in a conspiracy site, yet when exposed to some of the topics we discuss it's suddenly not so "Crazy" anymore.

It reminds me of an interview Mark did a few years ago with an English radio guy (i forgot the program name) who had a reputation for mocking guests and the guy ended up being genuinely intrigued by what Mark was talking about.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Way to go Springer!! Big 40 oz. fountain coke for you! And thank you for setting the record straight that we don't all live with our parents, and play dungeons and dragons.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Actually, I CAN attest to the fact that ATS is developing some cache. when Martin and I scratch for interviews, we're finding that more and more people know about ATS. When we have to explain, our answers are met with more interest than insult.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Wow! 50,000 airline miles! I can't thank you enou....Oh, ATS points...Hmm, do you think I could get some airline miles for them?

John was talking about ATS so much I felt I didn't have a choice but to alert Springer. Plus I'm just that kind of guy you know...Why just the other day I was talking to my girlfriend Jessica Biel and I said, you know Jessica, I need to do something nice for ATS since we met there.....

Hey, great interview! Chicagoland is a big market and that morning show is extremely popular. They are also the lead into the Dennis Miller show.

Glad to help Springer!

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Straight forward interview.
John and Cisco did a respectable job of getting the site out to the MSM.

It is happening folks, more of the most well educated and serious minded people are turning to alternative news to sate their need for truth in media.

Thankyou Dave and Johnny for placing this in your ATSmix. Is it possible for you guys to interview John and Cisco sometime in the near future?

And Springer, you always do a great job. What can I say? I love to listen to your interviews, only problem is that they are always too short for the amount of information you have to share.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Cool Interview! Always look forward to hearing from Springer!

They had to drag the old 'They must still live with their mothers,' and 'must play dungeons and dragons' stereotype into play though didn't they. Well, I certainly don't live my mother anymore, have never been interested in D&D and come to ATS because it is a great site!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

Thanks for the overly kind words all...

WRT the "mother's basement and D&D" reference, it is a radio show, they like to have a little light hearted fun with it just like Dave and Johnny do with ATS MIX.

SkepticOverlord will be doing this week's interview with Big John and Cisco so be sure to check back here on Friday for his go at it.

Springer...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

What area in the States do these guys broadcast exactly! It's pretty cool that the name is getting around.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

They broadcast from downtown Chicago and can be heard throughout the Midwest and online. They also hold a place at townhall.com which is also where Michael Medved resides so they benefit from people going there too look for Medved.

Cisco plays up the straight man while John does the goofball. John has been plugging ATS for months while Cisco always comes back with some crack about conspiracy nuts. The following is one of John's favorite things to say, usually to a caller or the audience.

John: "I'm telling you, just go to AboveTopSecret.com and you'll find out!"

Cisco: "Oh please!"

John: "AboveTopSecret.com", just try it once!"

Cisco: "Here we go!"

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Great Interview

I'll never get tired of hearing ATS being mentioned on the radio and news.

Good job !

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
When I contacted Big John and Cisco to thank them they invited me to come on the air with them and start a weekly "AboveTopSecret" conspiracy segment on their show.

So ATS's own Dave and Johnny were too small-time for you?

Springer, you traitor! You're a media whore, I tells ya! I media...

...sorry.

top topics

join